PDA

View Full Version : 10 hours plus skiing this weekend

chippy1971
11-14-2010, 02:21 AM
Well guys,

while it is getting cold over in the other parts of the world it just keeps on getting hotter here.

I took the family skiing all weekend and we put about 180 litres of fuel though the boat over the two days.

It was so hot on both days in the 35c or 92f of the ones can that cannot convert.

All the mastercrafts that I know of were out yesterday and today, and I would have seen about 15 different boats ranging from xstar to x2 and my x15 of course.

I even had a ski today even after my shoulder surgery in April. I am a little sore but I am saw it is just mussels and nothing else. ( well I hope not ).

We put the fat sac in and did some wake surfing which I have to say upset some of the locals because the wake was way to big :)

Anyway all in all it was a good weekend.

The boat is now in for it's 50 hour service. ( better to be safe than sorry )

I hope everyone else had a great time on the Hawksberry river like I did this weekend.

JohnE
11-14-2010, 11:08 AM
I think I need to live 6 months over there. Glad to hear you had a good weekend.

suiterob
11-15-2010, 07:55 PM
thanks for the update MATE!! waters a bit cold here in cali even if the air temp is 80f or 27c for those that can't convert! i guess that's why there's wetsuits! i had one day out on the local lake this weekend for my 3rd full day on my csx... still trying to get to the 20 hour service so i can open it up full throttle...