PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some thick plastic stuff??

CantRepeat
11-05-2010, 08:53 AM
Hey all,

I'm trying to find someone that sells that really thick plastic junk. You see it used at places like Lowe's, Home Depot and other places. It's normally hanging in the back at there very large opening by the loading docks to try and keep the hot air out. It's clear plastic about 6 or 8 inches wide and they just over-lap it to create a big door.

I'm not sure what the stuff is called or its intended purpose but I've seen it used in large freezer doorways as well.

Double D
11-05-2010, 08:59 AM
Hey all,

I'm trying to find someone that sells that really thick plastic junk. You see it used at places like Lowe's, Home Depot and other places. It's normally hanging in the back at there very large opening by the loading docks to try and keep the hot air out. It's clear plastic about 6 or 8 inches wide and they just over-lap it to create a big door.

I'm not sure what the stuff is called or its intended purpose but I've seen it used in large freezer doorways as well.

I know the stuff your talking about. I could sell you some but it would easier for you to just look here.

http://www.globalindustrial.com/c/material-handling/dock-truck/doors-strip?infoParam.campaignId=T9A&gclid=CKDUtqvdiaUCFcEb5wodZA89PA

CantRepeat
11-05-2010, 09:17 AM
Excellent! Thanks!