PDA

View Full Version : Womens Driving Clinic By Will Christien

Jim@BAWS
11-02-2010, 09:39 AM
What an opportunity for anyone wanting to learn how to drive wakeboarding or even just refine their driving skills. Help ease the driving tension by coming to a FEMALE DRIVERS Clinic hosted by none other than Will Christien, MasterCraft TEAM Rider and host of MasterCraft REWIND.

Will brings a females perspective to driving like no other. Shes driven for the big boys and certainly knows how to handle a boat.

It will be an all day clinic here at Bay Area WaterSports either Sat Dec 4th or Dec 11th depending on signs ups.

Here is what Will has to say...

‘Wakechix’ women’s only boat driving clinics are set up to help give females of all ages and abilities, the opportunity to learn in a style which girls can more easily relate to. This means a more relaxed environment to drive in where there’s no need to feel intimidated and all involved can have a fun time whilst growing confidence out on the water.....without having to worry about the guys!

These driving lessons are on offer for women who want to gain experience in boat handling or towing watersports activities, such as wakeboarding, waterskiing, tubing etc. By acquiring and having the opportunity to practice the skills needed to become a confident boat driver, you can join friends and family out on the water and take your place in the drivers seat as well as on the end of the tow rope!

Guys don't be afraid to come out also and pickup a few pointers along the way.

We are going to take a maximum of 10 participants for the day of driving. The price of the session will include lunch from World Famous Larry's Deli. Price of the session will be $100 for the day.

Please send Jim and email at jim.baws@verizon.net with all your contact or call (813) 996 2297 and reserve a space. I know its Dec...but this opportunity to get Will out here for a clinic is tough!

Look forward to hearing from you

Sincerely,

James Kranendonk-Owner/President
(813) 996-2297 (baws)
jim.baws@verizon.net
www.bayareawatersports.com

DooSPX
11-02-2010, 09:43 AM
I would love to come out just to see Will again... :love:

:D:D

flipper
11-02-2010, 10:05 AM
I would love to come out just to see Will again... :love:

:D:D
Doodoo is taking the womans driving clinic? Interesting:rolleyes:

DooSPX
11-02-2010, 10:11 AM

did not say I was taking the clinic, I said thinking of coming out TO the clinic, as in, to watch... besides,a good excuse to talk business with Jim over some great lunch.

thatsmrmastercraft
11-02-2010, 10:24 AM
Jim, I assume that the Subway Cuban has all but shut down Larry's business. :D

In all seriousness, what a great clinic! I'm sure that will make a huge difference in many a guys skiing/boarding life.

Jim@BAWS
11-02-2010, 10:57 AM
This is open to anyone...Come down to Florida and sign up!!!

CUBANS OR NO CUBANS

They are just an added BONUS!!!

Jim@BAWS

PS This will be a DOLPHIN FREE EVENT

CantRepeat
11-02-2010, 11:39 AM

I'd do it. Hell it's like taking Home Ec just to check out hot chicks.

DooSPX
11-02-2010, 01:01 PM
a great way to hang out with great people and a hot women. I do not know why people wouldn't want to come...

who would not want to hang out with her?

Jim@BAWS
11-02-2010, 01:12 PM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Land-O-Lakes-FL/Bay-Area-Watersports/258851661119

DooSPX
11-02-2010, 04:00 PM
This is open to anyone...Come down to Florida and sign up!!!

CUBANS OR NO CUBANS

They are just an added BONUS!!!

Jim@BAWS

PS This will be a DOLPHIN FREE EVENT

LOL :D:D:D

Jim@BAWS
11-02-2010, 04:39 PM
LOL :D:D:D

Jason...

If you want to come over and drive the event there will be a $50 LOOKERS FEE! for you only

I will donate the $50 somewhere to someone who needs it.

Now sign up already...You can be the talk of TMC for stepping up to the plate

The challenge has been laid out for Jason!!!

Jim@BAWS

Jim@BAWS
11-02-2010, 04:41 PM
And for an EXTRA $25 you can get your picture taken with her. That will go to charity to.

No...I dont know who CHARITY is and I dont want to meet her..

ADDED 11/3

BESIDES ALL THE MONEY ERIC SAVED YOU ON THAT NEW PROP CAN GO TOWARDS THE DRIVING COURSE...WILL
WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO DRIVE IN A STRAIGHT LINE....KMON MAN YOU CAN SIGN UP YOU WILL BE THE ENVY OF
ALL ON TEAM TALK!!!

DooSPX
11-02-2010, 04:52 PM
25 bucks for a picture and the money goes to someone we do not even know? :confused:
J/K :D:D

I might take you up on that offer... do not know if I will drive, but I will be a LOOKER! HAHAHA

I will let you know if I make it up that way? when does the registration have to be in by?

JohnE
11-02-2010, 08:41 PM
Doo isn't the first one here on TT to stalk a certain pro wakeboarder. Isn't charging for that against the law in 49 states?

Jim@BAWS
11-03-2010, 08:20 AM
Doo isn't the first one here on TT to stalk a certain pro wakeboarder. Isn't charging for that against the law in 49 states?

Only in the ones who voted DEMOCRAT!!!!

DooSPX
11-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Only in the ones who voted DEMOCRAT!!!!
:uglyhamme :uglyhamme:uglyhamme

Jim@BAWS
11-03-2010, 10:55 AM
Getting alot of GREAT interest in the course! I have one young lady flying in from Georgia. Will has emailed a couple of folks with interest herself today...anyways this email came from Will this morning...with her permission to post on TEAMTALK

Hey Jim!

"I'm looking forward to our Driving Day in December, we're going to
have a great time taking the ladies out and getting them out ripping
around in some Mastercrafts! The guys are of course welcome too....but
only if they wear skirts.....that's the rules!
Ok, just kidding, all are very welcome to come and hone their driving
skills and pick up some tips on how to deliver the perfect tow. No
showing up just to hang out with the ladies though, or at least no
admitting to it!"

Will

Jerseydave
11-14-2010, 08:35 AM
Jim, I wish Laura and I could make it but I'm hitting Orlando this coming weekend.

Do you know if Will is planning any more of these next year, perhaps up here in the northeast?

atlfootr
11-14-2010, 10:25 AM
Jim,

Presently attempting to coerce the Mrs. to attend the session, any available space still left?

Jim@BAWS
11-14-2010, 06:20 PM
Jim, I wish Laura and I could make it but I'm hitting Orlando this coming weekend.

Do you know if Will is planning any more of these next year, perhaps up here in the northeast?

I contracted with her to do the clinic for us.

Jim,

Presently attempting to coerce the Mrs. to attend the session, any available space still left?

Lets get her signed up ASAP

Thanks

Jim@BAWS

Jim@BAWS
11-24-2010, 11:18 AM
The date is rapidly approaching...There are about 4-5 slots still available so get on board quick

Thanks

Jim@BAWS

Jerseydave
11-24-2010, 04:39 PM
C'mon guys and ladies, get over to BAWS! I just got back from Orlando and Seffner (McCormicks) and the weather is great! Water temps still in the 70's (heater top only for me) and the air was anywhere from 78-83.

Jim, you coming up north anytime? NYC boat show maybe?

Jim@BAWS
11-24-2010, 09:34 PM
C'mon guys and ladies, get over to BAWS! I just got back from Orlando and Seffner (McCormicks) and the weather is great! Water temps still in the 70's (heater top only for me) and the air was anywhere from 78-83.

I am 30 minutes away and you did not stop by??? Mc Cormick's...cmon they use the CC word

Jim@BAWS

JohnE
11-25-2010, 02:11 AM

Umm, heater top in that weather???

JK. What's with the name change?

Jim@BAWS
11-27-2010, 11:36 AM
Umm, heater top in that weather???

JK. What's with the name change?

Dave's screen name got locked up and had to make a new one. You could probably help him out with that issue to get his old screen name unlocked...or should he contact MODX???

Jim@BAWS

ahhudgins
11-28-2010, 03:37 PM
I mentioned it to my wife. Pointed out how nice it would be to see some warmer weather. We sat through our high school football game Friday night and it was 30 degrees with 20 mph winds. Only thing she said was: "If you don't like the way I drive, you can find someone else to drive the #@*&i# boat!" End of discussion.

Willski
11-28-2010, 07:35 PM
I mentioned it to my wife. Pointed out how nice it would be to see some warmer weather. We sat through our high school football game Friday night and it was 30 degrees with 20 mph winds. Only thing she said was: "If you don't like the way I drive, you can find someone else to drive the #@*&i# boat!" End of discussion.

Did you mention that Will Christien is really fine....I'm sure that would help.

Jerseydave
11-28-2010, 08:03 PM
I am 30 minutes away and you did not stop by??? Mc Cormick's...cmon they use the CC word

Jim@BAWS

Sorry Jim, we drove over from Orlando so another hour round trip after McCormicks would have shortened the evening party time! :)

My Njskier screen name would not function anymore after I got a new computer. I realized after the fact it was because I was using "tmcowners.com" instead of "mastercraft.com/teamtalk." That's ok njskier didn't fit me anymore anyway since I mostly wakeboard and ride the foil.

Jim, you better take lots of pics of the Will driving clinic and post them! :D

ahhudgins
11-28-2010, 08:20 PM
Did you mention that Will Christien is really fine....I'm sure that would help.

Seeing as my wife has packed on about 10 lbs since mid summer, I think mentioning that Will is “really fine” would only secure me a place on the sofa. But hey, I’ll give it a shot. I’m a glutton for punishment!!!:D

Jim@BAWS
11-28-2010, 08:35 PM
The weather here today was in the 80s. I was actually in the water late Sat. Approx 75 deg still

Come on you wimps DOSPX ALTFOOTER...get you and or your better halves signed up

Jim@BAWS

SkiDog
11-29-2010, 03:03 PM
Dave's screen name got locked up and had to make a new one. You could probably help him out with that issue to get his old screen name unlocked...or should he contact MODX???

Jim@BAWS

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

Jim@BAWS
12-03-2010, 04:52 PM
Event postponed till warmer weather!!!

March probably

Jim@BAWS