PDA

View Full Version : X2 Fly High Install Question

09X2
11-01-2010, 09:27 AM
Not sure if this one has been answered before, But Im about to install the FLy High on my 09 X2, is it possible to use additional hosing on rear locker sacks so they can be placed elswhere on the boat ? for example If I want extra weight on the port side I could pull the Star sack and place it on the port side ?

Any thoughts, will it fill and drain efficiently ?

Thanks

TallRedRider
11-01-2010, 01:04 PM
Not sure if this one has been answered before, But Im about to install the FLy High on my 09 X2, is it possible to use additional hosing on rear locker sacks so they can be placed elswhere on the boat ? for example If I want extra weight on the port side I could pull the Star sack and place it on the port side ?

Any thoughts, will it fill and drain efficiently ?

Thanks

Interesting idea.

Then you couldn't close your hatches because of the hose. Might look retarded, but it would work.

jason@wakemakers.com
11-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Any time you extend the hoses you're going to reduce the efficiency of the system. That being said, we have had customers do that in the past to accommodate setting the boat up for surfing (being able to fill two bags on one side of the boat for example), so it can be done.

If it was my boat I would make some "extension" hoses that can be plugged into the standard hoses when you want to fill/drain remote bags so you don't have a lot of extra hose to deal with in the rear lockers. That could be done relatively easily with some W748 fittings (http://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-pro-x-series-fitting-w748.html).