PDA

View Full Version : South Mississippi

xstarondabayou
10-24-2010, 12:22 PM
I have an '07 X-Star and live in Pass Christian, Mississippi. It is right on Bay St. Louis. Does anyone board around here. Due to the fact that Mississippi is the only state in the southeast in which you need a spotter, I can't ride from my house most of the time. Which really sucks because I have a boat house. Currently I trail it to the Pearl River. Please let me know if your in my area and want to board, or ski????

BROUSSARD
10-24-2010, 12:26 PM
I have an '07 X-Star and live in Pass Christian, Mississippi. It is right on Bay St. Louis. Does anyone board around here. Due to the fact that Mississippi is the only state in the southeast in which you need a spotter, I can't ride from my house most of the time. Which really sucks because I have a boat house. Currently I trail it to the Pearl River. Please let me know if your in my area and want to board, or ski????

if nothing else opens up you can always talk to St. Stanislas they probably could have some students go if you would like.

P.S. You are a guest user, talk to some mods

xstarondabayou
10-24-2010, 12:35 PM
How do I change my guest status, I registered and thought that would make me an official member?

And that is a great idea, I give water ski and wakeboard lessons and I am sure some Stanislaus kids would love to go

xstarondabayou
10-24-2010, 12:39 PM
and sorry, I am not up to date on internet lingo, what is a mod?

BROUSSARD
10-24-2010, 12:44 PM

Moderators

BROUSSARD
10-24-2010, 12:49 PM
How do I change my guest status, I registered and thought that would make me an official member?

And that is a great idea, I give water ski and wakeboard lessons and I am sure some Stanislaus kids would love to go

I was told it is something with the way you signed up. E-mail Phil Walker (phil.walker@mastercraft.com), he should be able to help you.

Welcome to the thread post some pics of your boat, if there is one thing this thread loves it's pictures.

TX.X-30 fan
10-24-2010, 12:55 PM

A useless appendage??

76S&S
10-24-2010, 03:34 PM
Matt Picou boards on the Pearl although I'm not sure where. Facebook is probably the easiest place to find him. If you can't get in touch with him let me know.

bobx1
10-25-2010, 01:15 PM
Once you get registered, send a PM (Private Message) to BrianM. He is in the Covington/Mandeville/Slidell area and can give you some names. I think he has a ski club.

TX.X-30 fan
10-25-2010, 06:31 PM
Once you get registered, send a PM (Private Message) to BrianM. He is in the Covington/Mandeville/Slidell area and can give you some names. I think he has a ski club.

He also has a great tutorial on polishing patent leather..........:D

bobx1
10-26-2010, 04:05 PM
He also has a great tutorial on polishing patent leather..........:D

Meow......

seth045
11-02-2010, 01:14 PM
Will you still be riding the weekend of Nov 12th? I'm from NOLA but live in NJ. My wife is from BSL and we'll be there that weekend. I'll go out... I know the feeling. I'm stuck in the North East and all my boys are down south. I have an 09 X-Star, going riding today in a full 4MM wetsuit. I'm taking my boat out this weekend.