PDA

View Full Version : Help need info on 190 - 205 trailer

kainan
10-23-2010, 05:46 AM
Hi all, new to site. I am in Australia and have heard how good Mastercraft are and would like to import one. Problem is in Australia we have different regs re trailers, so I am after some info on trailers. I am looking at getting a Mastercraft 190 or 205 1997 to 2000 model but as as soon as I ask anyone to supply info on trailer as I would like to import I never hear back, must think I am trying to scam as I am in another country. So hopefully some one here can supply info I need.
I am after GVWR for trailer as in Aus if trailer GVWR is over 4400 pounds or 2000 kg I have to put electric over ride brakes with in car control etc, very expensive, also you can not have a trailer more then 2.5m wide or 98.425 inches or 8.202 feet in Aus, so if wider i have to get trailer re-manufactured, once again very expensive.
So can someone please let me know what GVRW is on the Mastercraft trailers for the 190 and 205 and also what the width of trailers is from edge of wheel arch to edge of wheel arch.
If I know trailers are O.K. then I don't have to budget on getting new trailer built and can spend more on boat. Any info would be greatly appreciated

thatsmrmastercraft
10-23-2010, 01:59 PM
Hi all, new to site. I am in Australia and have heard how good Mastercraft are and would like to import one. Problem is in Australia we have different regs re trailers, so I am after some info on trailers. I am looking at getting a Mastercraft 190 or 205 1997 to 2000 model but as as soon as I ask anyone to supply info on trailer as I would like to import I never hear back, must think I am trying to scam as I am in another country. So hopefully some one here can supply info I need.
I am after GVWR for trailer as in Aus if trailer GVWR is over 4400 pounds or 2000 kg I have to put electric over ride brakes with in car control etc, very expensive, also you can not have a trailer more then 2.5m wide or 98.425 inches or 8.202 feet in Aus, so if wider i have to get trailer re-manufactured, once again very expensive.
So can someone please let me know what GVRW is on the Mastercraft trailers for the 190 and 205 and also what the width of trailers is from edge of wheel arch to edge of wheel arch.
If I know trailers are O.K. then I don't have to budget on getting new trailer built and can spend more on boat. Any info would be greatly appreciated

Welcome to Team Talk. I don't have the info you are looking for, but I'm sure someone will be along with what you need soon enough. Sometime the traffic is a little light here on the weekend, but by Monday you should have the specifications you are looking for. good luck getting into a MasterCraft. Once you have one you will never want anything else.