PDA

View Full Version : B.I.G Crash

98InTheHole
10-16-2010, 02:34 PM
Last night I went on the MC site and created about 6 custom rider PerfectPass settings using their online tool (http://www.mastercraft.com/bigscreen/rider)

This morning, got to the boat, imported the riders through the usb port and everything looked great for a while, I then proceeded to delete the default rider settings and leave only the new riders I created, a bit later, I shut off the engine to jump in the water, next time I turned it on, every time I went to the PP list to try to select a new setting, the whole B.I.G system would crash, the screen would freeze for a few seconds, then it proceeded to reboot itself, even the music was stopped during this process, very strange.

Of course I tried this several times, always the same result, I couldn't go to the PP list, yet I could turn it on and off as usual.

At this point I simply had to resort to the "Reset Factory Defaults" option in order to continue, so all my great new rider settings are gone again.

Does anyone know why this is? Is the MC site out of date?

TX.X-30 fan
10-16-2010, 02:55 PM
All I do with wakeboard pro 04 is adjust the little up/down arrow and away we go, but I can see how the BIG is far superior..............:D

Or
10-16-2010, 03:15 PM
מעניין, האמת כמו שאמרתי לך לא ניסיתי אף פעם להשתמש באופציה הזאת, רק ידעתי על קיומה
אם לא עוזרים לך פה, דבר עם תומר בלום (הבן של יורם) הוא ישלח מייל למפעל ויתייעץ איתם

תעדכן אותי מה קורה עם זה...

אור

ski_king
10-16-2010, 03:47 PM
מעניין, האמת כמו שאמרתי לך לא ניסיתי אף פעם להשתמש באופציה הזאת, רק ידעתי על קיומה
אם לא עוזרים לך פה, דבר עם תומר בלום (הבן של יורם) הוא ישלח מייל למפעל ויתייעץ איתם

תעדכן אותי מה קורה עם זה...

אור

Just in case somebody was wondering what he said......
Interestingly, the truth as I told you not ever tried to use this option, only knew of the existence
If you do not help you here, anything with Tomer Bloom (Son of Joram) it will send an email to the plant and consult with them

Keep me what's going on with this ...

Light

coz
10-16-2010, 04:51 PM
Just in case somebody was wondering what he said......

That's what I thought he said :rolleyes:

Or
10-16-2010, 06:21 PM
:o

Sorry!
i'm lazy.. and my english writing is weak..

next time only english.. I promise! :)

b.t.w
the translation is perfect... mybe i'll start using google translte too :D