View Full Version : thanks for the help
10-15-2010, 09:37 PM
sorry guys i am just trying to restore the boat to its original condition and was hopeing to find pics of the boat with the outboard. I started to get upset when i couldn't find anything, nothing on this boat. Out of all the boats this model has to give me trouble.This boat is my new baby
and i want to make it new again seats and floor are roted thats why i was looking for pics.and thats when i realized there are no pics of a 1979 s&s with an outboard thats why im here looking for answers that i don't allready know.
10-15-2010, 11:33 PM
OK, so you are off to a rough start. The older outboard boats are kind of scarce. I have some pics on my other computer that I will post in the next day or two. With a little patience, you will find the answer to virtually every MC question you could come up with. Bear in mind we are all pic hounds - the more pics you throw at us, the more interest you will bring to the table. Good luck on your project.
10-16-2010, 02:33 AM
Like I always say... if ya ain't frustrated, ya ain't learnin! :)
10-16-2010, 09:59 AM
If you still haven't figured out how to post pics, let me know and I'll give you my email and I'll post em for you.
MrMC is right, pictures generate interest, and hopefully help.
10-16-2010, 10:14 AM
1. Click Paperclip icon
2. Click Browse button
3. Locate the picture in your computer and click on it
4. Click Upload button ( to the right of the Browse button)
5. Once picture is uploaded (it will take a moment or two) it will show as Current Attachment
6. Click Close Window button
7. After you have entered text, use Preview Post button to make sure you selected the proper picture. Mistakes here can be embarrassing.