PDA

View Full Version : thats good

bmack1479
10-14-2010, 07:51 PM
a place for mastercraft enthusiast cant even tell you what my boat is nor can mastercraft the people who made it why even bother so much for trying to restore it to original

flipper
10-14-2010, 07:56 PM
i thought somebody did tell you what it is just didn't have pics on hand to show you another one plenty of options though that won't be all that hard who did you talk to at mastercraft did you send them pics of your boat they may be able to scratch something up if you email them somebody will be along with their direct contact info

87PS190
10-14-2010, 08:00 PM
flipper!:purplaugh

flipper
10-14-2010, 08:06 PM
What did I do62363

:D

BROUSSARD
10-14-2010, 08:12 PM
I joined this thread to get away from people like this :uglyhamme:

87PS190
10-14-2010, 08:14 PM
well you made me laugh it was really funny and i don't laugh out loud like that very often after reading a post i mightr chuckle some some but the hardy laughs are priceless!

ahhudgins
10-14-2010, 08:16 PM
a place for mastercraft enthusiast cant even tell you what my boat is nor can mastercraft the people who made it why even bother so much for trying to restore it to original

:cry::cry:

You have the correct lettering and the stars. What are you asking for? If you click on the "search" option in the tool bar and type in "1979", it will return a TON of links that include pictures of 1979 S&S boats. As far as the engine goes, I have no idea but I thought it was an Evinrude that came on the outboard boats????
Give it some time for the correct person to read your post. Not every one checks the board 24/7.

BROUSSARD
10-14-2010, 08:22 PM
well you made me laugh it was really funny and i don't laugh out loud like that very often after reading a post i mightr chuckle some some but the hardy laughs are priceless!

You are quite welcome! :D

Archimedes
10-14-2010, 08:27 PM
Sorry I'm late - it's a 79 Stars and Bars with the Ural 3 cylinder fetzer valve motor - oval pistons, 6 valves per cylinder and ran on petrol, ethanol or fry grease. That motor was fantastic in the Ukranian Sidecar Racing Series that season; in boats not so much.

Now somebody please quick call the waaaambulance.

87PS190
10-14-2010, 08:29 PM
You are quite welcome! :D
I was answering flipper!! :smile: But you're still funny too :D

ahhudgins
10-14-2010, 08:32 PM
Sorry I'm late - it's a 79 Stars and Bars with the Ural 3 cylinder fetzer valve motor - oval pistons, 6 valves per cylinder and ran on petrol, ethanol or fry grease. That motor was fantastic in the Ukranian Sidecar Racing Series that season; in boats not so much.

Now somebody please quick call the waaaambulance.

I knew if he just gave it a while longer an expert would come along and help him out.

BROUSSARD
10-14-2010, 08:34 PM
I was answering flipper!! :smile: But you're still funny too :D

We have too many funny people on this thread 8p

Skipper
10-14-2010, 09:01 PM
Yes, and the younger generation wants everything right now. Technology...who could have predicted the adverse affects on its users?

dmminfla
10-14-2010, 09:01 PM

Hey Bmack im no expert but what I have read here there were some early Outboard/ IO hulls that were made in the late 70's. Ckeck the outboard SN to see what year it was. Its possible that it was a custom order boat. Again I don't think the Yamaha's were available until 1984. The code for the year of the OMC outboards is

INDRODUCES

UE would be 1979

03geetee
10-14-2010, 09:10 PM
I just.......

http://wannasmile.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/00f9_ror.jpg

JTR

06197ttlq9-footer
10-15-2010, 09:46 AM
Absolutely love it! It's a virtual "White collar comedy tour"

Flipper!!!! You need your own show bra! LMAO.

Archimedes
10-15-2010, 04:36 PM
The OP's post made me think of the little British girl in the original Willy Wonka... "but I want it now Daddy..."

SkiDog
10-15-2010, 05:35 PM

Have you no ,'s .'s, and other little marks on that keyboard of yours? Or maybe you just don't know how to use them. Idunno.:confused:

Cloaked
10-15-2010, 05:37 PM
Have you no ,'s .'s, and other little marks on that keyboard of yours? Or maybe you just don't know how to use them. Idunno.:confused:
That's what I said a long time back.

PUNCTUATION!!!! DAMMIT BOY!!!!!

87PS190
10-15-2010, 05:41 PM
That's what I said a long time back.

PUNCTUATION!!!! DAMMIT BOY!!!!!

No it's Dammit Bobby! :D

Jim@BAWS
10-15-2010, 06:07 PM

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=38189

All your question have been answered in other threads that you continually keep starting!

Maybe go back and read the thread for your answers.

Jim@BAWS

mccobmd
10-15-2010, 06:54 PM
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=38189

All your question have been answered in other threads that you continually keep starting!

Maybe go back and read the thread for your answers.

Jim@BAWS

Way to go Jim, take all the fun out of it with logic and common sense.

TX.X-30 fan
10-15-2010, 07:27 PM
I think a bunch of ya'll got lipped.................... maybe a few even swallowed the hook....:D

Slinkyredfoot
10-15-2010, 08:33 PM
I think a bunch of ya'll got lipped.................... maybe a few even swallowed the hook....:D

And myabe they got jipped too, and as usual I am totally confused.

I was was under the impression all of the questions were answered and all the answers were questioned. :confused::D

MariStar-Man
10-15-2010, 09:42 PM

Bmack1479, I'm Sorry for the rants, but you You Sir, have set back Adult grammar to a time when Cavemen still walked the earth!

And, to think that the people here would feel sorry or disheartened that YOU, someone who point's to other's for his inabilities, would be able to restore a Classic MasterCraft to it's original condition, when you can't even find, (on your own) what your boat is...Is just incomprehensible...

Please, don't blame an entire Brand or a Mc Board for your lack of Moxy. Take some responsibility

But, Other than that itís nice to meet you and good luck on your restore...Post some pix when you can...

Jim@BAWS
10-16-2010, 11:27 AM
Way to go Jim, take all the fun out of it with logic and common sense.

Sorry...did not know that we where suposed to have FUN here...OMG

Have a GREAT DAY

Jim@BAWS