PDA

View Full Version : trying to find out it the 115 evenrude was original

bmack1479
10-13-2010, 08:44 PM
:cool:thanks for all the info from this site now im trying to find out if this 115 evenrude is original someone posted in another page that it might of had a 200 yamaha but i dont know if that was only the newer barefoots i have never seen an older stars&stripes model with an outboard thanks for all the help

turn1andburn1
10-13-2010, 09:33 PM
Like mentioned in another thread, give the number stamped in the hull to MasterCraft and see if they can run it. That number will tell you what that boat came with from factory.

Jim@BAWS
10-13-2010, 10:04 PM
Like mentioned in another thread, give the number stamped in the hull to MasterCraft and see if they can run it. That number will tell you what that boat came with from factory.

It is not original and the factory cannot give out that info it is to old

Jim@BAWS

BROUSSARD
10-13-2010, 10:30 PM
:cool:thanks for all the info from this site now im trying to find out if this 115 evenrude is original someone posted in another page that it might of had a 200 yamaha but i dont know if that was only the newer barefoots i have never seen an older stars&stripes model with an outboard thanks for all the help

HOW MANY TIMES WILL YOU ASK THE SAME QUESTIONS IN DIFFERENT THREADS? ONE WAS ENOUGH! :mad: