PDA

View Full Version : New Interior for 92 PS205

jsibert
10-11-2010, 12:37 AM
Just got my quote back from CopyCat for a complete skins replacement. $1500 for the entire boat or $895 for the seat bottoms and engine cover. Definately moving towards the entire boat. Has anyone else had quotes to compare?

03geetee
10-11-2010, 09:24 AM
Just got my quote back from CopyCat for a complete skins replacement. $1500 for the entire boat or $895 for the seat bottoms and engine cover. Definately moving towards the entire boat. Has anyone else had quotes to compare?

I think for that price or a bit more you could have someone make new stuff and install it for you. Just my opinion.

JTR

Luv2Ski
10-11-2010, 02:53 PM
I think for that price or a bit more you could have someone make new stuff and install it for you. Just my opinion.

JTR

For what it is worth, it cost me $600 more than CopyCat quoted to have Viper do a custom vinyl job complete with installation and new foam. Leading Edge quoted same price as Viper.

Depends on what shops you have access to as my local shop wanted $1,500 more to replicate the original interior. For me it was worth the 4 hour drive to TN.

TNH2oSkier
10-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Jim at Viper is a stand up guy........just a little plug for a friend.

jasonba1
10-12-2010, 12:08 PM
I would use viper all the way he has done 2 of my boats now

kenps190
10-13-2010, 10:34 AM
Good luck working with copycat. I am in the process of doing my boat. It has been a struggle. I just got my backseat back but have not had a chance to install yet. I plan to do the rest of the boat. They promised 2 weeks and I finally got the covers in just shy of 8weeks. They rarely answer the phone or respond to email. My covers came in and mostly look great. There is 1 quality issue on a spot where 3 seams come together. I am still working to get all of the extra stuff, such as the hidem, mesh backer and weldt that they should have sent. I sent 3 folks there a very detail description of the work to be done. It was basically ignored.

I will say that when they screwed up the color of the embroidery they fixed it with out any problems. Luckily, they sent a photo of the covers prior to shipping and I saw the color issue.

Makes me nervous to send the rest of the boat but after they started I'm concerned about matching up vinyl and colors if I went somewhere else for the rest.

sp00ky
02-20-2014, 10:59 AM
I just got a quote for $500 to recover and restuff my drivers seat cushion and the rear seat cushion on my 94 PS205. Is this a good price? Should I just wait and get the whole interior done?

They are only about 3 miles from my house. Anyone here of overboarddesigns.com in Cumming, GA?

atihanyi
02-20-2014, 10:37 PM
that sounds like way too much . I am having all of my seat bases done for 350 with a local company

RMEngdahl
03-05-2014, 05:41 PM
Hey ATihanyi,
Where are you in Wisconsin?I've got a ps205 in MN and thinking about doing all the interior in ours.

thatsmrmastercraft
03-05-2014, 05:43 PM
Hey ATihanyi,
Where are you in Wisconsin?I've got a ps205 in MN and thinking about doing all the interior in ours.

He is in St. Croix Falls. If you click on his name, it will show information in the About Me page.