PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Pond Hockey Classic 2011

Pete
10-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Hey All-

For the fourth year I am hosting a Pond Hockey Tournament on Whitmore Lake (SE Michigan).

They are a lot of fun, four games guaranteed, games under the light Fri and Sat night, beer tent, bands, food, prizes...

For more details check my website www.michiganpondhockey.com or contact me.

Pete

BTW, the rinks are built right over where our course is in the summer

flipper
10-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Sounds like a good time

Covi
10-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Dude that sounds like a blast!!!!

vshockey10
10-01-2010, 06:12 PM
sounds like a blast for sure!! I was gonna say how and where do we sign up. But I read you have to be 21 and we have games that weekend anyways..

hows the hockey skill level out there though?

Flatwaterfooter
10-01-2010, 08:34 PM
Keep it going. My friends and I are wanting to do one of these tournaments, but we all have kids playing and that gets in the way. If you figure out how to have a summer pond hockey tourney let me know otherwise expect me in the future

Ben
10-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Dude, that rocks. Looks like a crazy good time. Some rough looking ice & nice water coming in from the sides.. You go all out with the lights too.

I'll have the check into coming over for that. You've got me excited for the lake to freeze now. I've unfortunately all but given up on the ski due to cool and mainly windy weather.... Here's where we play. Close up of our rink & deck view of neighbors too. Skiing is fun, but so is winter...

Not to threadjack your event, just getting excited...

Covi
10-01-2010, 10:11 PM
Dude, that rocks. Looks like a crazy good time. Some rough looking ice & nice water coming in from the sides.. You go all out with the lights too.

I'll have the check into coming over for that. You've got me excited for the lake to freeze now. I've unfortunately all but given up on the ski due to cool and mainly windy weather.... Here's where we play. Close up of our rink & deck view of neighbors too. Skiing is fun, but so is winter...

Not to threadjack your event, just getting excited...

Excellent!!!

mzito
10-02-2010, 12:47 AM
Sounds like a good time...how many guys per team?

vshockey10
10-02-2010, 03:10 PM
4 min
6 max is what I read