PDA

View Full Version : Don't Forget 9/11

Skipper
09-11-2010, 10:25 PM
Today is September 11th. Let us not forget that our great nation was attacked and thousands of great Americans were killed in 2001. Since then, thousands of servicemembers have been killed while bringing the fight to the terrorists. Let us never forget.
The guys that did it haven't forgotten, they are even building a most near ground zero in New York.

Hoosier Bob
09-11-2010, 10:26 PM
Great point Skip. Thank you!

DooSPX
09-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Thank you Skipper!
Will never forget.. it chokes me up just thinking about it.

TOO-TALL
09-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Never forget....

Here's a great tribute video.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVoz37mul74

Willski
09-12-2010, 01:28 AM
Not forgotten...God Bless America.

madmuffin
09-12-2010, 04:38 AM
Never forget and hope we remain true to our God and strong to face down our enemies.

Sept 11th was a terrible tragedy bred by complacency and signs of weakness towards our enemies. A great price was paid that day by innocent men, women and children. 2,952 dead by "misguided" zealots acting on their own even though their peoples were filmed dancing in the streets that day. Remember they danced in their streets. You won't see that replayed on the ABC channels.

Since then, great sacrifice has been made by our brave soldiers taking the fight to countries where such hatred is bred, taught and sponsored. All our soldiers sent to war have given and some have given all to protect our nation from this hate that wishes to destroy freedom and enslave "infidels" to Allah. Their wanting to build a mosque next to ground zero has nothing to do with peace or reconciliation. If it did, they would back off as they see it is not the wish of the American people. But they do not back off as they want our streets also and where better to start than with ground zero. They make no apologies even this day for what was done that day. Notice how they aren't standing at the microphone today at their future mosque site denouncing the actions that took place September 11, 2001. Their silence is deafening.

Never forget as they are not apologizing, reaching out in peace even this day as we mourn the loss of 2,952 citizens - men, women and children. Don't buy into the brainwash that Sept 11th was done by "misguided" individuals who are few in number. They remain focused this day, grow their numbers and wait for us to show complacency and weakness so they can strike at the heart of America again.

Remember our loss, our heros and remain vigilant and outspoken even when political leaders cave in to cowardly political correctness. We don't hate but we don't roll over and play stupid either. We know where these people come from, we know what book they read. It didn't start yesterday. The U.S. Marines hymn "From the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli..." from the Barbary Coast War - the Tripolitan War. Catch up on some history and you'll be surprised how far back it all goes. It's far deeper than any administration, has history from before the birth of our great nation and It's not going away anytime soon. They are silent. Whether that is silence out of cowardice or silence due to being focused and waiting... Maybe both but it's still silence. Don't mistake shows of silence as signs of peace. And don't mistake a mosque at ground zero as a gesture of peace towards our people.

87PS190
09-12-2010, 08:03 AM
Coming from one who was on a plane that morning with the wife and infant daughter, I'll NEVER forget....
God Bless our Service Members.

2RLAKE
09-12-2010, 09:10 AM
The History Channel had a great dedication last night ... interesting that the regular networks did not

God Blss our troops

87PS190
09-12-2010, 09:16 AM
The History Channel had a great dedication last night ... interesting that the regular networks did not

God Blss our troops
We watched that also, with my oldest daughter who was 2 when it happened, trying to help her understand what it was all about so she too will never forget and she can pass it on too...

2RLAKE
09-12-2010, 10:29 AM
my daughter was one ... they ask some though questions don't they about 9/11? I was in Boston and had to drive back to Cincinnati on Wed 9/12 ... i will never forget the number of National Guard trucks heading 90E towards NY that day .... hundreds of them ... made for a long somber drive