PDA

View Full Version : Anyone near Lake Redstone WI????

03geetee
08-17-2010, 11:06 PM
Mirror Lake, Dutch Hollow, Lake Delton, Castlerock Lake?

Just curious!

JTR:D

wetfoot100
08-17-2010, 11:57 PM
was up on the upper dells last weekend... live down in Janesville area though

bfinley
08-18-2010, 12:51 AM
Spend a lot of time on Lake Wisconsin and some on Castle Rock. Live in Sauk City.

ctjahn
08-23-2010, 05:40 PM
Was in Tomahawk, Wi last week... (Spirit River Flowage, Nokomis, Deer Lake, Bridge Lake, Wisconsin River, etc...)

Was in Oconomowoc, Wi this past weekend... (LaBell, Oconomowoc, Uppper Oconomowoc, Okauchee, and Big Okauchee.)

Cj

wtrskr
09-15-2010, 10:26 PM
Grew up skiing at Redstone and have skied at Dutch hollow. Go there and ski probably one weekend a month or more in the warm months.

thatsmrmastercraft
09-15-2010, 11:40 PM
Stood on the bottom of Lake Delton while it was empty a couple years ago. :D

03geetee
09-16-2010, 12:12 AM
Grew up skiing at Redstone and have skied at Dutch hollow. Go there and ski probably one weekend a month or more in the warm months.

Cool man! It has some nice spots if you get out early/late enough in the day.

Stood on the bottom of Lake Delton while it was empty a couple years ago. :D

Ha! Did you find any engagment rings?

JTR

wtrskr
09-16-2010, 12:27 AM
Do you take your boat out on Redstone? I do know of one red stars and stripes that has been there for years. Not sure what year it is.

03geetee
09-16-2010, 08:05 AM
Do you take your boat out on Redstone? I do know of one red stars and stripes that has been there for years. Not sure what year it is.

Just got the boat this year, but it will be out next spring and all summer long. The one stars and stripes I knew of was just off one of the southern points before the large bay on the way into the narrows. He just traded in/sold it for a new yellow prostar. As of now I have not seen another S&S up there.

JTR

wtrskr
09-16-2010, 10:50 AM
Yep, that is the one I was referring to. I beleive he still has the stars and stripes too.

You may see a group of guys skiing in the morning (may even know them). They try to go a couple of times a week and I join on the weekend if I'm around. They rotate boats: 1990 prostar 190, 1994 prostar 190, and a prostar 197.

03geetee
09-16-2010, 10:57 AM
Yep, that is the one I was referring to. I beleive he still has the stars and stripes too.

You may see a group of guys skiing in the morning (may even know them). They try to go a couple of times a week and I join on the weekend if I'm around. They rotate boats: 1990 prostar 190, 1994 prostar 190, and a prostar 197.

Cool! Hope he still has it, other then severe oxidation, it looked like a really nice boat, just needs some TLC.

Yup see em off my dock all the time, or like labor day I was cruising around and letting them go by as to not ruin there wakes. I live in the first finger bay (canary) on the right just before you enter the big bay before the narrows. Usually I see a red prostar early 90s he is the first to go out, they waved last time I was up there. Once I teach my wife how to pull me I will be out there, I will be the only S&S out there so say hello!

JTR

wtrskr
09-16-2010, 11:44 AM
Are you just at Redstone on weekends? If you wanted, I'm sure you could join the group. At the very least, I'm sure someone could hop in your boat and give you a pull if you need a driver or a third. I know how it can be because I'm often at a loss for a third and am teaching my wife to drive. If you give PM me your e-mail address I can give it to the other three guys.

I'll definately look out for your boat. I saw your pictures after polishing and it looks great! I just purchased my Prostar in June and wetsanded and polished as well. I doubt I'll bring mine back to Redstone too often though because it isn't necessary to haul it back when I already have access to a Mastercraft.

thatsmrmastercraft
09-16-2010, 12:02 PM
Ha! Did you find any engagment rings? JTR

Wasn't looking for them knowing they wouldn't have done anything to help. :D

03geetee
09-16-2010, 02:31 PM
Are you just at Redstone on weekends? If you wanted, I'm sure you could join the group. At the very least, I'm sure someone could hop in your boat and give you a pull if you need a driver or a third. I know how it can be because I'm often at a loss for a third and am teaching my wife to drive. If you give PM me your e-mail address I can give it to the other three guys.

I'll definately look out for your boat. I saw your pictures after polishing and it looks great! I just purchased my Prostar in June and wetsanded and polished as well. I doubt I'll bring mine back to Redstone too often though because it isn't necessary to haul it back when I already have access to a Mastercraft.

Awesome! Yeah that would be sweet, I usually hit all the holidays 3-4 day weekends and we always stay the week after the 4th of July every single year. I would love a pull next season when it gets warm again, I wouldn't mind being behind another boat...getting towed behind mine would just be a bonus not a necessity. I would let my dinosaur pull a few guys if they wanted also!

What lake is your boat normally on, aren't you from Madison right? Check your PM for my email and let me know when your up next I always have my phone and get emails on it when I am there.

Wasn't looking for them knowing they wouldn't have done anything to help. :D

LOL!

JTR

wtrskr
09-16-2010, 07:03 PM
I'm in the Milwaukee area. I trailer each use and go to a few different lakes around oconomowoc.