PDA

View Full Version : Let's Rip on Go-Fast Boaters

deminimis
08-17-2010, 07:43 PM
Every good turn, so to speak. If you have the misfortune to peruse a speed boat forum (we're talking the jet boat/race/drag/go-fast boats), you'll quickly find them ripping on wakeboard boats/boaters. Well I say, let's rip on those mullet-wearing, middle school dropouts. I mean seriously, if Billy Bob didn't lift his Ford 20" in the air, he wouldn't need that rudder-esk homemade two-foot drop hitch to haul his 454 blown, eight-into-eight straight exhaust, two-seat, green metal flake, douche-vessel around. Sorry your peanut doesn't work Billy Bob, but no amount of truck lift is going to fix that for yea. Jethro, just because your boat will go 70 MPH doesn't mean you should do it close to the roped off swimming area. Cletis, Budweiser is not a good beer, so why must you insist on drinking twelve of them in order to feel competent to operate a boat? Perhaps I'm jaded, but some of these dingle berries think its cool to run their boats FWO up and down a relatively narrow river in order to impress their meth queens on shore (who are too busy to notice as they are more interested in looking through the windows of parked tow vehicles for items of value).

Ah, its all in fun so if the description above describes you or someone you know (like your neighbor in the trailer park), don't get your bald spot pony tail in a twist.

Please continue.....

Covi
08-17-2010, 07:53 PM
That's some good reading!!

coz
08-17-2010, 08:14 PM
Every good turn, so to speak. If you have the misfortune to peruse a speed boat forum (we're talking the jet boat/race/drag/go-fast boats), you'll quickly find them ripping on wakeboard boats/boaters. Well I say, let's rip on those mullet-wearing, middle school dropouts. I mean seriously, if Billy Bob didn't lift his Ford 20" in the air, he wouldn't need that rudder-esk homemade two-foot drop hitch to haul his 454 blown, eight-into-eight straight exhaust, two-seat, green metal flake, douche-vessel around. Sorry your peanut doesn't work Billy Bob, but no amount of truck lift is going to fix that for yea. Jethro, just because your boat will go 70 MPH doesn't mean you should do it close to the roped off swimming area. Cletis, Budweiser is not a good beer, so why must you insist on drinking twelve of them in order to feel competent to operate a boat? Perhaps I'm jaded, but some of these dingle berries think its cool to run their boats FWO up and down a relatively narrow river in order to impress their meth queens on shore (who are too busy to notice as they are more interested in looking through the windows of parked tow vehicles for items of value).

Ah, its all in fun so if the description above describes you or someone you know (like your neighbor in the trailer park), don't get your bald spot pony tail in a twist.

Please continue.....

I should warn you not to go to the colorado river or any of it's lakes if you don't like these kinda boaters :D

I actually am a member of a couple of these sites and I take a ribbing from the go-fasters because my boat has a roll bar and I make big wakes with ballast but then they get what they give right back from me and we all live in harmony :D

Dan2060
08-17-2010, 08:31 PM
That's a good one dem... I do agree that we can all live in harmony, but it sure is fun to rib them.

What annoys me are jetskis.... Write one up for them. Teenagers without a license.... I'll let you take it from there.

coz
08-17-2010, 08:37 PM
That's a good one dem... I do agree that we can all live in harmony, but it sure is fun to rib them.

What annoys me are jetskis.... Write one up for them. Teenagers without a license.... I'll let you take it from there.

In Az you only have to be 12 years old to opperate a jetski/seadoo.....so we have a big problem with those lake lice out here :mad:

dmminfla
08-17-2010, 08:47 PM
In Az you only have to be 12 years old to opperate a jetski/seadoo.....so we have a big problem with those lake lice out here :mad:

Florida is 16. Last month I had one trailing so I slowed down thinking he would pass me and he came within 2 feet from the swim platform doing about 40 MPH with 3 kids in the back seat. I ran him down and chewed him a new one! After that I will be very causious when ever there is on around me.

deminimis
08-17-2010, 08:48 PM
Come on folks, this is a group effort. I should be the only one to point out showing off prison tats does not endure oneself to polite society.

Again, all in fun...

deminimis
08-17-2010, 08:49 PM
Oops, double post.

Double D
08-17-2010, 09:15 PM
Luckily we don't have that many at our lake due to the fact that everytime they stopped they would get swamped due to how bad the water is on any given day. And since you have to get through these bad areas to get to our ski area, they don't make it out.

We call them: "Go Fast Do Nothing" boats!

coz
08-17-2010, 09:17 PM
Florida is 16. Last month I had one trailing so I slowed down thinking he would pass me and he came within 2 feet from the swim platform doing about 40 MPH with 3 kids in the back seat. I ran him down and chewed him a new one! After that I will be very causious when ever there is on around me.

Back in 85 I had a guy come flying out from shore on his knees on a stand up jetski and he came zooming around us to the starboard side and we were yelling at him to get the F away and the next thing I know he gasses it and does a left turn right in front of us and my bow hit him behind his left ear and we ran him over like a speed bump...put a hole in his head the size of a quarter and he was floating face down so we yanked him in the boat and b-lined it for shore. The guy ended up being in a coma for 3 months but the good thing for me is a San Bernadino county sheriff saw the whole thing and calmed me dow by saying don't worry, it's wasn't your fault and his wife came over apologizing to me saying it was his first time on a jetski. I've owned jetskis since 1982 and just sold my last 2 a couple years ago but I'm still real cautious when those things get by my boat :mad:

Bert
08-17-2010, 10:39 PM

Please continue.....
Very creative writing and an excellent description of them. Got a good chuckle out of it.

east tx skier
08-17-2010, 10:47 PM
... Budweiser is not a good beer, ....

Please continue.....

I agree with this statement more than anything I have read on here all day!

Sodar
08-17-2010, 11:04 PM

Please continue.....

W-O-W!!!!!!!!!

east tx skier
08-17-2010, 11:15 PM
I was wondering when you were going to show up. Takes a while to drink those 12 buds, eh?!? ;)

DooSPX
08-17-2010, 11:16 PM
You have to be careful about stereotyping, I am very educated and very respectful of others around me at all times. I used to race the IJSBA on a seadoo. I still ride every weekend. I love it, like some love motorcycles. Also used to race cars, but does not mean that I hotrod around when ever and where ever in the car.
Used to have a stereo, but turned it down when in traffic/busy area/ community. while others around me making my car rattle with their 30hz beats.
I also have a good friend who has a 108mph outboard race boat, and three hotrods who is also educated. When out in the Mirage, we find the the spots were others are not and make a few runs.

I hate stereotyping and take it very personal. so please chose your words wisely.
Not everyone is like that.

About the PWC issue, I agree that something has to be done. once in WV we had a kawi 3 seater following too close while we were pulling a skier. she fell, the pwc had to make a very quick left to avoid her. we chased him down and had him so scared he started crying. (15-16yo)
and in florida, its not much better. our FL fish and game rather pull me over and make sure I have enough jackets and crap. this is AFTER I WENT up to THEM and told them about a kid riding stupidly without a vest on... they said okay, and decided I was easier prey because I was already there. I ripped them a new one too, threatening to have their jobs since they were not doing them! :mad:

your thread makes you sound like a tool, which I know your not. Hence the reason for choosing your words carefully.

Sodar
08-17-2010, 11:17 PM
I was wondering when you were going to show up. Takes a while to drink those 12 buds, eh?!? ;)

Ignorant people baffle me on a daily basis.

BURP!

east tx skier
08-17-2010, 11:18 PM

BURP!

I stick to my support of the budweiser is not beer comment.

DooSPX
08-17-2010, 11:19 PM
W-O-W!!!!!!!!!

agreed....

east tx skier
08-17-2010, 11:38 PM
Cameron, level with me. Did you edit my post to add that Burp to your quote? :)

/not that I care.

DooSPX
08-17-2010, 11:42 PM

BURP!

You know, I say that everyday! I see many Ignorant people on a daily basis.

east tx skier
08-17-2010, 11:45 PM
My choices are to crack wise or depart this thread and eat popcorn.

DooSPX
08-17-2010, 11:46 PM
lol!!!!...

scott023
08-17-2010, 11:46 PM
Very creative writing and an excellent description of them. Got a good chuckle out of it.

Me too... darn good belly laugh. :D:D:D

We don't have issues on our lake with the GFB's, so I have no bias against them. Just a good laugh.

brucemac
08-18-2010, 01:57 AM
i think the problem lies more in that a large percentage of boat owners think they actually own a go fast boat.

there in lies the problem. clearly.

i love all boats, but many scare me. that's alright.

cheers

--b

atlfootr
08-18-2010, 07:24 AM
IMO, these "GO-FAST" boats are like guns ... it's the owners that KILL! :mad:

CantRepeat
08-18-2010, 07:26 AM
I've seen people in all boat classes do stupid stuff so I can't just flame the go fasts a group. I can however point a finger at large percent of boaters that just do NOT get it.

dog paw
08-18-2010, 08:48 AM
You have to be careful about stereotyping, I am very educated and very respectful of others around me at all times. I used to race the IJSBA on a seadoo. I still ride every weekend. I love it, like some love motorcycles. Also used to race cars, but does not mean that I hotrod around when ever and where ever in the car.
Used to have a stereo, but turned it down when in traffic/busy area/ community. while others around me making my car rattle with their 30hz beats.
I also have a good friend who has a 108mph outboard race boat, and three hotrods who is also educated. When out in the Mirage, we find the the spots were others are not and make a few runs.

I hate stereotyping and take it very personal. so please chose your words wisely.
Not everyone is like that.

About the PWC issue, I agree that something has to be done. once in WV we had a kawi 3 seater following too close while we were pulling a skier. she fell, the pwc had to make a very quick left to avoid her. we chased him down and had him so scared he started crying. (15-16yo)
and in florida, its not much better. our FL fish and game rather pull me over and make sure I have enough jackets and crap. this is AFTER I WENT up to THEM and told them about a kid riding stupidly without a vest on... they said okay, and decided I was easier prey because I was already there. I ripped them a new one too, threatening to have their jobs since they were not doing them! :mad:

your thread makes you sound like a tool, which I know your not. Hence the reason for choosing your words carefully.

Thanks Doo, You put it a hell of alot better than I would have....

Originally Posted by Sodar

LOL! That about sums it up :D

TLR67
08-18-2010, 08:51 AM
Dont be knocking the Go Fast Boats.... If you ever have the chance of going 0-170 in a Quarter Mile on the Lake do it... You will gain a new appreciation for them... Not to mention they have been around alot longer than Mastercrafts...

Do Idiots drive them?? Sure they do... But they also Drive Ski Boats, Bass Boats, house Boats, Pontoon Boats, Sea Do's ect... And I bet there has been a Bald Mullet (AKA SKULLET) in all of them...

DooSPX
08-18-2010, 08:56 AM
there are so many boaters in all boats that do not understand the rules of boating. on my lake here, there is one quy in a 89 MC 190 (which looks stupid IMO painted with eyes and skulls) w/ a flyhigh running around with girls on the bow (190 people) and coming at you while your hugging the cove going right.

shepherd
08-18-2010, 09:42 AM
Every good turn, so to speak. If you have the misfortune to peruse a speed boat forum (we're talking the jet boat/race/drag/go-fast boats), you'll quickly find them ripping on wakeboard boats/boaters. ...

Well, they got a point... ;)

Oh, and Bud isn't good beer, but if it's the only thing in the boat...:toast:

east tx skier
08-18-2010, 01:40 PM
We're talking about fishermen in bass boats, right?

DooSPX
08-18-2010, 01:58 PM
I was Lake June a couple weeks ago during a bass tournament which I didnt know about at the time. well I had a group of 4 bass boats cut us off... while a few others actually slowed to let me pass. I had the right of way after all.

Stupid people pee me off to no end!!!!

jdhunt0
08-18-2010, 02:12 PM

Please continue.....

You must ride the same place as me.

vision
08-18-2010, 02:15 PM
Here is my rant, albeit not very eliquent.

Not stereotyping as it is wrong to apply the characteristics of a group to the individuals of the group. But, that does not mean the characteristics of a group are not true...

Mostly likely to kill someone on our lake. Clear winner is folks in the flat bottom fishing boats. Easily doing 60+ mph within 30 feet of docks at dawn and dusk, while staring at there fish finder/sonar. Flying completely out of the water over the chop on windy days. Did anyone ever tell them that you lose the ability to turn every time your outboard leaves the water?

Most annoying to ride around. Pontoon Boats. They will never turn towards the center of the lake. Always towards shore. You are catching the butter 150 feet off the shoreline. A pontoon boat is coming at you on the same course. You turn slightly towards the shoreline to keep your rider in good water and avoid a collision course. Does the pontoon boat turn slightly away from the shoreline to give both boats more room? Absolutely not. The pontoon turns towards the shore. In fact, it will likely race to get to the shore first. Is there something about the center of the lake or deeper water that causes catastrophic failure of round aluminum tubes?

Most likely to run over a downed rider or line. PWC. Always jumping our wake and paying zero attention to what is in front of them. I think some are actually texting while they are on the PWC. Hey idiot, it is not a car. It does not stop on a dime or turn without sliding.

Thanks, I feel better.

deminimis
08-18-2010, 02:17 PM
We're talking about fishermen in bass boats, right?
You don't mean the guys in the 16' Ranger with the 225 Evinrude out back with the stainless speed prop, do ya? Perhaps they believe fish are triggered to feed when some Einstein rolls into the fishing hole at 50 MPH?
http://static.nameberry.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/abner.png

Now the folks fishing from little aluminum Lund boats and the like (yakers, canoers, etc) are another matter. I actually feel their pain and I try to steer clear of them when I've got someone on the line so as to not upset their craft too much. If not pulling a WB'r, then I slow down to a crawl when I go by them.

Seriously, what gets me is this: My usual spot is comprised of two rivers. A relatively narrow warm river that feeds into a massive cooler river. With the massive river, the go-fasters can motor FWO for 100 miles in one direction before they come to a dam. That section of river is basically uninhabited but for the occasional barge. The go-fasters could, and many do, head out to the big water to do their thing. I say great and more power to ya. The simpletons, on the other hand like to show how cool they are on the narrower, sometimes crowded river. I'd say "Its only a matter of time....", but unfortunately that time already came.

DooSPX
08-18-2010, 02:19 PM
It is individuals like that whom put a bad taste in everyone's mouth!!!

THAT is what makes me mad. the idiots that ruin it for everyone else just trying to enjoy the day.

DooSPX
08-18-2010, 02:21 PM
You don't mean the guys in the 16' Ranger with the 225 Evinrude out back with the stainless speed prop, do ya? Perhaps they believe fish are triggered to feed when some Einstein rolls into the fishing hole at 50 MPH?

Now the folks fishing from little aluminum Lund boats and the like (yakers, canoers, etc) are another matter. I actually feel their pain and I try to steer clear of them when I've got someone on the line so as to not upset their craft too much. If not pulling a WB'r, then I slow down to a crawl when I go by them.

Seriously, what gets me is this: My usual spot is comprised of two rivers. A relatively narrow warm river that feeds into a massive cooler river. With the massive river, the go-fasters can motor FWO for 100 miles in one direction before they come to a dam. That section of river is basically uninhabited but for the occasional barge. The go-fasters could, and many do, head out to the big water to do their thing. I say great and more power to ya. The simpletons, on the other hand like to show how cool they are on the narrower, sometimes crowded river. I'd say "Its only a matter of time....", but unfortunately that time already came.

That post makes perfect since to me.
and I would have to agree with everything this statement said!
you get the idiots that do not JACK, or trying to be "cool" and hurt someone!

dummy
08-19-2010, 12:51 AM

Tangent: Havasu is my usual stomping grounds, so there's always a chucklehead providing entertainment right or wrong. Eh, actually it's usually wrong. Mention of the little john boat et al. getting swamped remided me of a scene that unfolds nearly every time we head up river to the sand bar or the I-40 bridge.

Kayakers and Canoes! They hang on the shoreline holding their oars for dear life as drunken 60-something gold-chainers with a beer belly glistening with Pam cooking spray and a lit stogie run 80mph past them bimini-less in their twin-engine Magic whilst a half-dozen nearly-naked college chicks hold their beer cans in the air and yell "woo hoo" off the back of the boat.

I've also seen wake boats make a sharp turn into 'em and give them a good set of rollers to deal with.

But the worst was a pair of PWCs that repeatedly made high-speed passes at a pair of rafters, turning at the last minute to soak every stitch of hemp fabric and granola in their canoes. Best part is they didn't see the Sherriff boat heading their way 'till the lights were on. They turned and burned with the cops in hot persuit. I can only assume the helicopter got called in.

(note: don't bring the hate on me - I don't do that and I've got nothing against Kayaks or Canoes. My buddies do a kayak trip down-river every year and the only reason I don't attend is work schedule stuff)

timvan
08-19-2010, 08:12 AM

We call them: "Go Fast Do Nothing" boats!

Unfortunately - thats about the truth of it unless its a 38' cigarette top gun off the coast of Fl heading to the keys for a daytrip

TX.X-30 fan
08-19-2010, 08:49 AM
as drunken 60-something gold-chainers with a beer belly glistening with Pam cooking spray and a lit stogie run 80mph past them bimini-less in their twin-engine Magic whilst a half-dozen nearly-naked college chicks hold their beer cans in the air and yell "woo hoo" off the back of the boat.

have seen this guy I like the go fast boats we pull aside a bit and watch the poker run. I don't try and get so wound about others who I can't control so we move along if we need to. And the toon wake only lasts about 15 seconds.

skeeler
08-19-2010, 01:19 PM
as drunken 60-something gold-chainers with a beer belly glistening with Pam cooking spray and a lit stogie run 80mph past them bimini-less in their twin-engine Magic whilst a half-dozen nearly-naked college chicks hold their beer cans in the air and yell "woo hoo" off the back of the boat.

have seen this guy I like the go fast boats we pull aside a bit and watch the poker run. I don't try and get so wound about others who I can't control so we move along if we need to. And the toon wake only lasts about 15 seconds.

Couldn't agree more guys!!! :D

captain planet
08-19-2010, 04:31 PM

We call that a "Mr. T starter kit" around here. Especially the gold chain part. :D

deminimis
08-19-2010, 04:33 PM
Dude, that guy is "money".

deminimis
08-19-2010, 04:40 PM
Wait a minute. -What was that part about the half-dozen nearly naked college chicks? Well, that's a boat of a different wake.

Hrkdrivr
08-19-2010, 05:38 PM
...a big problem with those lake lice out here :mad:

We call them "water-roaches" or "jet-ski-toes"...

Love to ride them but wish more people who did used more common sense.

***Last week we saw two of the stand-up-type jet skis...they looked brand-new. I didn't think they made them any more? (and just for the record, the riders on these two skis were excellent and courteous riders; one dude must've gotten about 8 feet into the air on one of our wakes)***

DooSPX
08-19-2010, 08:39 PM
yes, yamaha, kawi and polaris still make stand ups...

dog paw
08-19-2010, 09:02 PM
Polaris is long out of the watercraft business There motorcycle and off road stuff seem to be doing well.

Over $6k for a SXR! Thats a bit of coin compared to the old days....

dog paw
08-19-2010, 09:08 PM
Now I'm going to have to download New Jack City after seeing Skeeler sittin his $5 arse down. :D

Sodar
08-19-2010, 09:10 PM
Polaris is long out of the watercraft business There motorcycle and off road stuff seem to be doing well.

Over $7k for a SXR! Thats a bit of coin compared to the old days....

Fixed it.

Been thinking of pulling the trigger on one, but damn, that is a lot of money for a jet ski!

Sodar
08-19-2010, 09:11 PM
yes, yamaha, kawi and polaris still make stand ups...

Polaris is over and done. A friend of a friend was a factory rider for them and has a garage full of unused Octanes. Keep trying to get my buddy to ask him if we can check out his arsenal.

sk8salomon
08-20-2010, 05:38 AM
nice thread! how bout the boaters that slow down just over an idle plowing water because they think they are helping keep the wake down. i'd rather them drive by @ 30 mph!!!:mad:

DooSPX
08-20-2010, 10:18 AM
dang, I have been out of the loop too long i guess.... now that I am not racing, I havent kept up with what the factories are doing... was never a big Polaris PWC fan... I was/still am a BRP and Yami fan.
sorry guys!

all I know is that the new SD RXT/RXP, RXT-X/RXP-X are faster hole shot and top end than my old Super Stock 800. But I can killem in the buoy though :D :D
even my 95 SPX with a 720 swap a long with Worx sponsons can dig TIGHTER than the 700lb guys.

Sodar
08-20-2010, 10:32 AM
Water Couches are for old ladies and fishermen. Get a stand-up.

Sodar
08-20-2010, 10:34 AM
nice thread! how bout the boaters that slow down just over an idle plowing water because they think they are helping keep the wake down. i'd rather them drive by @ 30 mph!!!:mad:

They call that wake surfing. :rolleyes:

coz
08-20-2010, 11:39 AM
Ok, here's one for the books and this thread.

Staff reports
Today's News-Herald
Published Thursday, August 19, 2010 11:24 PM MST

LAKE HAVASU CITY ? The Lake Havasu City Fire Department fireboat and the Mohave County Sheriff?s Office marine unit were dispatched to Lake Havasu just after 9 p.m. Thursday, to find a pair of vision impaired personal watercraft riders stranded in the dark.

According to radio reports, one of the riders was legally blind and the other rider had lost his night vision due to diabetes.

One of the personal watercraft had capsized and been left in river weeds.

The PWC riders were in contact with rescue efforts thank to cellular phone communication. They were found by a MCSO marine unit at about 10:18 p.m. in open water of the Lake, near Mesquite Bay.

Neither victim required medical aid.

Blind jetskiers?!!! :eek:

flipper
08-20-2010, 11:43 AM
And it was legal????

thatsmrmastercraft
08-20-2010, 11:46 AM

They call that wake surfing. :rolleyes:

We tend to refer to that as the courtesy plow. :rolleyes:

coz
08-20-2010, 12:03 PM
And it was legal????

Only until you need help from the MCSO......I'm guessing? :confused:

thatsmrmastercraft
08-20-2010, 12:44 PM
Ok, here's one for the books and this thread.

Staff reports
Today's News-Herald
Published Thursday, August 19, 2010 11:24 PM MST

LAKE HAVASU CITY ? The Lake Havasu City Fire Department fireboat and the Mohave County Sheriff?s Office marine unit were dispatched to Lake Havasu just after 9 p.m. Thursday, to find a pair of vision impaired personal watercraft riders stranded in the dark.

According to radio reports, one of the riders was legally blind and the other rider had lost his night vision due to diabetes.

One of the personal watercraft had capsized and been left in river weeds.

The PWC riders were in contact with rescue efforts thank to cellular phone communication. They were found by a MCSO marine unit at about 10:18 p.m. in open water of the Lake, near Mesquite Bay.

Neither victim required medical aid.

Blind jetskiers?!!! :eek:

And it was legal????

Why the reaction flipper - aren't they all? Would explain a few things. :D

snork
08-20-2010, 12:52 PM
[QUOTE=coz;703787]Ok, here's one for the books and this thread.

Absolutely unbelievable. Next thing you know they'll be using their walking sticks while on their PWC

DooSPX
08-20-2010, 02:21 PM
wow.... blind riders...

thatsmrmastercraft
08-20-2010, 02:37 PM
wow.... blind riders...

Now I know what the hockey referees do during the summer. :rolleyes:

coz
08-20-2010, 03:05 PM
Absolutely unbelievable. Next thing you know they'll be using their walking sticks while on their PWC

Well at least you'll be able to tell they're blind and get the hell outta the way if they had sticks :D

DooSPX
08-20-2010, 03:46 PM
Now I know what the hockey referees do during the summer. :rolleyes:

no kidding! :purplaugh :purplaugh

sk8salomon
08-21-2010, 05:33 AM
blind jetskiers...now that's a new one. i never understood why there is braille on the keypad of a drive up atm???

TX.X-30 fan
08-21-2010, 09:04 AM
blind jetskiers...now that's a new one. i never understood why there is braille on the keypad of a drive up atm???

Same reason Walmart has 28 empty parking spots up front.

Skipper
08-21-2010, 07:19 PM
Now you guys are picking on the blind. Somebody will be offended because their cousin-brother's sister's mother lost her vision but still has to go to the grocery store, uphill, in the snow to bring food home for her aging husband that has skin cancer from racing up and down the river with Pam cooking oil on his belly. No, Rodney King, we can't all just get along.

coz
08-21-2010, 07:28 PM
Now you guys are picking on the blind. Somebody will be offended because their cousin-brother's sister's mother lost her vision but still has to go to the grocery store, uphill, in the snow to bring food home for her aging husband that has skin cancer from racing up and down the river with Pam cooking oil on his belly. No, Rodney King, we can't all just get along.

And!....against the wind both ways :rolleyes:

TX.X-30 fan
08-21-2010, 08:32 PM

That is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Hoosier Bob
08-21-2010, 08:35 PM
I have been doing something for years my mom said guaranteed blindness! I am a supporter!;)Now you guys are picking on the blind. Somebody will be offended because their cousin-brother's sister's mother lost her vision but still has to go to the grocery store, uphill, in the snow to bring food home for her aging husband that has skin cancer from racing up and down the river with Pam cooking oil on his belly. No, Rodney King, we can't all just get along.

coz
08-21-2010, 08:38 PM
I have been doing something for years my mom said guaranteed blindness! I am a supporter!;)

LMFAO!! You must be really good after all these years :D

Hoosier Bob
08-21-2010, 08:38 PM
I can't even find anybody to compete with! I am the MJ of MB!:DLMFAO!! You must be really good after all these years :D

coz
08-21-2010, 08:41 PM
I can't even find anybody to compete with! I am the MJ of MB!:D

The gloved one! :banana:

Hoosier Bob
08-21-2010, 08:42 PM
Michael Jordan! Not Michael Jackson! Now that I think o it that works too!;)The gloved one! :banana:

coz
08-21-2010, 10:00 PM
Michael Jordan! Not Michael Jackson! Now that I think o it that works too!;)

Michael Jordan MB's? wow! :eek: I just figured Michael Jackson and MB went hand n hand :o

Hoosier Bob
08-21-2010, 10:27 PM
Babe Ruth used to Buzz off all the time! John Belushi. Killer Bee's.;)Michael Jordan MB's? wow! :eek: I just figured Michael Jackson and MB went hand n hand :o

SunCoast 83
09-04-2010, 09:13 AM

Please continue.....

Stay off the St. Johns River.....they are everywhere haha.....GREAT DIALOG AND GREAT USE OF MANY DESCRIPTIVE ADJECTIVES.......opps caps lock sorry

TayMC197
09-06-2010, 05:45 PM

Please continue.....

hey I like my lifted truck... I am small but the truck looks nice

deminimis
09-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Well, I have a couple inches up front for leveling purposes of course. All in moderation.

TX.X-30 fan
09-06-2010, 06:37 PM
hey I like my lifted truck... I am small but the truck looks nice

Bravo, never heard a man own up to that statistic...............:D

babs1966
09-06-2010, 07:49 PM
Ok I just sold my go fast 70 mph fountain well actually traded for a MC 245 vsr. I know that I always respected all other boats as well as most of my friends have, maybe things are different in your area. I do miss the speed and the sound of the fountain but I also enjoy the quite 350 horses of the MC. I compare the two boats to trading my Corvette in for a buick roadmaster, plenty of room, power and handling. Well I still have the 185 hp seadoo for speed and yes I agree with you on the dangerous pwc riders out there you always have to be carefull. And no I don't have a mullet or a jacked up pickup, im just a happy boater.

Skipper
09-06-2010, 08:22 PM
You will certainly save a few bucks on gas every trip to the pumps!

scott023
09-06-2010, 08:40 PM
Bravo, never heard a man own up to that statistic...............:D

He called himself a hoe in the party pics thread too. :D

Willski
09-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Ok I just sold my go fast 70 mph fountain well actually traded for a MC 245 vsr. I know that I always respected all other boats as well as most of my friends have, maybe things are different in your area. I do miss the speed and the sound of the fountain but I also enjoy the quite 350 horses of the MC. I compare the two boats to trading my Corvette in for a buick roadmaster, plenty of room, power and handling. Well I still have the 185 hp seadoo for speed and yes I agree with you on the dangerous pwc riders out there you always have to be carefull. And no I don't have a mullet or a jacked up pickup, im just a happy boater.

I like that Fountain!! You must miss the driving experience, but you probably have a more useful boat now!

deminimis
09-27-2010, 06:32 PM
Well, Summer has returned for a week so got out this past weekend. Sure enough, the regular go-fasters were on the water in force. However, unlike in the past, they all opted to go out on the big water and leave the relatively narrow busy feeder river alone. Hats off to them for that. It was much appreciated.

TX.X-30 fan
09-27-2010, 06:55 PM
Ok And no I don't have a mullet or a jacked up pickup, im just a happy boater.

Gold Chains, a giant beer gut and 4/6 exotic dancers on the boat.............??:confused::confused:

deminimis
09-27-2010, 07:34 PM
Hey, wait a minute. If 4/6 exotic dancers showed up a the boat ramp, and I had room in my boat.... I bet they'd help pay for gas too (in one dollar bills, of course).