PDA

View Full Version : boats in south texas?!?!

wakeup33
07-05-2005, 06:37 PM
hi im looking for any good wakeboarding boats in south texas...preferably a model between 85-95 max price about 10k...please post!..thank you

Workin' 4 Toys
07-12-2005, 10:28 AM
hi im looking for any good wakeboarding boats in south texas...preferably a model between 85-95 max price about 10k...please post!..thank you
Are you familiar with the auction sites or online boat sales sites?

wakeup33
07-15-2005, 09:49 PM
no i never heard of any...do you have any sites?

BriEOD
07-15-2005, 09:56 PM
www.dallasmastercraft.com
www.boattraderonline.com
www.ebay.com
www.skiitagain.com
www.waterskimag.com

Some good sites to start you off...

John B
07-15-2005, 09:57 PM
eBay and boat trader online
http://motors.search.ebay.com/mastercraft_W0QQfromZR8QQsaspiZ2QQsamcmZ6000

http://www.boattraderonline.com/

John B
07-15-2005, 09:59 PM
Brian you beet me to the punch.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-18-2005, 11:32 AM
http://www.boattraderonline.com/[/QUOTE]

This is the site I would recommend over all the others listed.

Cary K.
07-18-2005, 11:36 AM
Don't forget www.flipsell.com

jraben8
07-18-2005, 11:56 AM
Don't forget www.flipsell.com
My '87 ProStar was sold using www.dallasboats4sale.com. He has boats from all over Tx on this site.

east tx skier
07-18-2005, 12:26 PM
And its counterpart, www.houstonboats4sale.com, would be helpful as well.

dallasboats
12-29-2005, 01:12 AM
www.dallasboats4sale.com is the correct link. The one you listed is a spam director pulling traffic from mis-types.

east tx skier
12-29-2005, 11:02 AM
Really? It's linked, along with www.austinboats4sale, at the bottom of the dallasboats4sale website. Why would they link to spam sites? There are some duplicate boats from the dallas site, but, in the past, I've seen Houston specific boats on the Houston site that were not on the Dallas site. Plus, on the Houston site, it says,

"[Q]Is Houstonboats4sale.com partnered with Dallasboats4sale.com?
[A]Yes, www.dallasboats4sale.com is afilliated with www.houstonboats4sale.com, and the www.dallasboatsforsale.com domain names."

That said, the Dallas site definitely has the most boats on it. Just mentioned the Houston site since his post was specific to south Texas.

Incidentally, that'd have to be a pretty big mis-type to get from "dallas" to "houston" or "austin." Just sayin.'

Ric
12-29-2005, 11:27 AM
could it be simply because your link didnt have a dot com at the end of it, therefore sending you to mistype land?
Really? It's linked, along with www.austinboats4sale, at the bottom of the dallasboats4sale website. Why would they link to spam sites? There are some duplicate boats from the dallas site, but, in the past, I've seen Houston specific boats on the Houston site that were not on the Dallas site. The Dallas site definitely has the most boats on it. Just mentioned the Houston site since his post was specific to south Texas.

Incidentally, that'd have to be a pretty big mis-type to get from "dallas" to "houston" or "austin." Just sayin.'

Ric
12-29-2005, 11:27 AM
and whatever happened to you wakeup33????? Not a onepost wonder are ya?

east tx skier
12-29-2005, 11:33 AM
could it be simply because your link didnt have a dot com at the end of it, therefore sending you to mistype land?

I don't think so. I just typed www.houstonboats4sale, and my browser pulled up a list, including the correct site. My just have it set up differently, i.e., for searches. Fixed that, just in case.

Just didn't want to be labeled as posting a "spam" site. The Dallas site has tons of affilliated sites, including NY and Miami.

dallasboats
12-31-2005, 03:10 PM
[QUOTE=east tx skier]I don't think so. I just typed www.houstonboats4sale, and my browser pulled up a list, including the correct site. My just have it set up differently, i.e., for searches. Fixed that, just in case.

Sorry, looks like my eyes are playing tricks on me. I thought it went to one of those spam directors with crap links, like the one theboatlink uses................. maybe I mistyped it myself. It took me to dallasboat4sale.com which is missing the "s" after boat. That's what I was referring too. You know, common names spammers purchase hoping you mistype something.

dallasboats
12-31-2005, 03:22 PM
Speak of the devil. Just put that mistyped link in again and amongst all of the bull links comes theboatlink, right there big as day. I really like the list in the right column where they spell out boattrader_com underlined and send you to another crap link. Someone needs to show boattrader this, outright fraud. These guys should be put in Internet Jail or something. Why use a name like boattrader_com unless your just plain stealing. Same with the ebay link, cool stuff. What a bunch of Dolts.

dallasboats
12-31-2005, 03:24 PM
easttxskier, you are right, houston and austin are affiliated with the Dallas site. I just had a brain fart and mistyped taking me to some bogus crap, sorry!

east tx skier
01-01-2006, 03:09 PM
no worries.