PDA

View Full Version : Connelly Vision Front Binding - need help!

MIMC
08-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Since this is the most resourceful site on the net I figure I'd check here to see if anyone can help me out. I ski on an original Connely F1 (2003 - 2004) model. The front binding broke apart and I need to replace - it cannot be repaired. I love the ski and don't want to replace it - at least not yet. The bindings are the Connelly Vision, yellow and black in color. I need a front binding and the size is Medium. Anyone know where I can get my hands on one? If yes, let me know where and how much. Will buy an entire ski with bindings if necessary. I checked eBay, craigslist, market place on this site, Overton's, Wiley's, etc - no luck. I would greatly appreciate any leads! As always - thanks in advance for your help! :)

MIMC

MIMC
08-04-2010, 04:45 PM
From what I'm hearing I can order the Connelly Stoker along with the adapter plate? Would still like a new original design binding, so if anyone knows where one might exist please let me know - thx!

MIMC

Skipper
08-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Try the Wiley bindings. They are great.

russlars
08-08-2010, 12:51 AM
Have you tried contacting Connelly direct? They replaced some parts on my Vision bindings a few years back at no charge. They may still be able to help you out.

Tom Jones
08-08-2010, 08:28 AM
I had the same issue and now have HO Animal bindings on my Connelly F7. I also prefer the Wiley bindings over the Stoker. My friend bought a Stoker a couple of years ago and it broke within that time period. I have a rear Vision here that I am not using but I know the wrap will not fit the front binding.

MIMC
08-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Thanks to everyone for the feedback. Yes I called Connelly direct - they have nothing left for the Visions and they told me about the Stoker and the adapter plate. I'll check Wiley's out. Thanks again for the feedback!

MIMC