PDA

View Full Version : Obama prayer

76S&S
07-12-2010, 05:22 PM
Mod's, if this is out of line then delete the post.

But, I've finally found a prayer for Obama.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+109%3A8&version=NIV

TX.X-30 fan
07-12-2010, 05:56 PM
Mod's, if this is out of line then delete the post.

But, I've finally found a prayer for Obama.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+109%3A8&version=NIV

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Skipper
07-12-2010, 08:21 PM
Amen, and Amen!

broncotw
07-12-2010, 08:22 PM
I second you'lls motion!!!

thatsmrmastercraft
07-12-2010, 08:33 PM
That gets a Hallelujah from Minnesota!

dtc
07-12-2010, 09:29 PM
Properly applied and referenced!

2RLAKE
07-12-2010, 09:49 PM
amen .. god bless this country

psychobilly
07-13-2010, 06:56 AM
Can I get an AMEN brother!!!!

Jim@BAWS
07-13-2010, 07:47 AM
Can I get an AMEN brother!!!!

I give you 2 AMENS and raise you another dozen...Anyone want to raise it???

thatsmrmastercraft
07-13-2010, 08:57 AM
I give you 2 AMENS and raise you another dozen...Anyone want to raise it???

I will see those 14 Amens and raise you 3 Hallelujahs!

oxberger
07-13-2010, 09:02 AM
Infinty Amens! Infinity plus 1 Hallelujahs! And I'll throw in a Praise the Lord!

TayMC197
07-13-2010, 10:26 AM
Infinty Amens! Infinity plus 1 Hallelujahs! And I'll throw in a Praise the Lord!

"Ohhh I don't know Harry, that sounds like a dare!" Loyd Christmas

bobx1
07-13-2010, 10:52 AM
I dont know about you guys but the current president is really (and I mean REALLY) starting to scare me. I have experienced plenty of presidents in my lifetime, and there have been quite a few bad ones, BUT this guy is scary on a multitude of fronts. I am a conservative republican (and there have been some so-so republican presidents) but Bill Clinton never scared me (did a pretty good job on most fronts) and Jimmy Carter was held in check by congress.

76S&S
07-13-2010, 11:02 AM
Obama campainged a lot on "change"...........well we got it and now we need "change" more than ever!

I'm just happy that I found a way to pray for our Pres.

Jim@BAWS
07-13-2010, 01:53 PM
Answer me this...who do you know that voted for this clown?

ANYONE....ANYONE...ANYONE

Jim@BAWS

timvan
07-13-2010, 02:02 PM
Answer me this...who do you know that voted for this clown?

ANYONE....ANYONE...ANYONE

Jim@BAWS

No one personally, but I did run over a few cars with the bumper sticker on the back...does that count?

BROUSSARD
07-13-2010, 02:57 PM
My neighbor at the lake has a red prius with an Obama 08' sticker

TX.X-30 fan
07-13-2010, 03:03 PM
My neighbor at the lake has a red prius with an Obama 08' sticker

Is it Jorski??............:D

thatsmrmastercraft
07-13-2010, 03:26 PM
My union working brother and sister-in-law did, as well as my brother who works for the U of MN and sister-in-law who works for the state of MN. I think their motivation was to guarantee their jobs.

kbob
07-13-2010, 03:27 PM
First off...I completely agree with the original post...but I'd also like to throw in another verse as well. We should definitely be praying for our gov. and media in general to make better decisions...

"(1) I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone–(2) for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness." - 1st Tim 2:1-2

jbkriss
07-13-2010, 03:51 PM
Man, nothing gets my blood boiling like this. I wish Barry & Michelle, Rahm, Holder, Gibbs, Hillary and Pelosi would catch a flaming case of perpetual diarrhea and be confined to the bathroom for the next two years. I'm gonna get in touch with Joe Boo about making that happen.

MariStar-Man
07-13-2010, 08:18 PM
Considering the qualifications our current press has, i nominate
JohnE for Pres, and Jim@BAWS for Secretary of state...

TX.X-30 fan
07-13-2010, 09:08 PM

John I would make a damn good press secretary................

Jim@BAWS
07-13-2010, 09:17 PM

Cmon...we could not keep Giggs on staff. He is such an easy pupit to manipulate

You can have Piano Leg Hillary as your personal confidant OK

Jim@BAWS

JimN
07-13-2010, 09:54 PM
I dont know about you guys but the current president is really (and I mean REALLY) starting to scare me. I have experienced plenty of presidents in my lifetime, and there have been quite a few bad ones, BUT this guy is scary on a multitude of fronts. I am a conservative republican (and there have been some so-so republican presidents) but Bill Clinton never scared me (did a pretty good job on most fronts) and Jimmy Carter was held in check by congress.

He's starting to scare you? What took so long? I was afraid he's be elected about two weeks after he started campaigning, when he began to talk about how he would do what he intended. I liked what he wanted to do but there's no way in H E double hockey sticks I wanted him in office. I wouldn't have actually voted for him but he made some good points. Enter all of the mystery, intrigue & cover-ups and I just didn't want him in office.

For that, people told me that I was being paranoid and I should take my foil hat off and remove the foil from my windows.

thatsmrmastercraft
07-13-2010, 11:44 PM

Cmon...we could not keep Giggs on staff. He is such an easy pupit to manipulate

You can have Piano Leg Hillary as your personal confidant OK

Jim@BAWS

So who is going to wear the blue dress?

Jesus_Freak
07-14-2010, 08:36 AM
First off...I completely agree with the original post...but I'd also like to throw in another verse as well. We should definitely be praying for our gov. and media in general to make better decisions...

"(1) I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone–(2) for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness." - 1st Tim 2:1-2

Yes, I sincerely pray for our leadership nearly daily and realize that those in power have been put there for a [unknown to me] reason.

Skipper
07-14-2010, 08:49 AM
Man if I didnt have to go to work I would stand on a street corner holding up a cardboard sign "the world is going to end soon....soon as Obama is finished with the US". I have the cardboard and a marker just in case I lose my job.

bobx1
07-14-2010, 10:56 AM
He's starting to scare you? What took so long? I was afraid he's be elected about two weeks after he started campaigning, when he began to talk about how he would do what he intended. I liked what he wanted to do but there's no way in H E double hockey sticks I wanted him in office. I wouldn't have actually voted for him but he made some good points. Enter all of the mystery, intrigue & cover-ups and I just didn't want him in office.

For that, people told me that I was being paranoid and I should take my foil hat off and remove the foil from my windows.

Believe me, I was very disappointed/upset/mad/disgusted/appalled/dismayed/disturbed/etc. when it appeared he even had a chance to win the democratic primary then my feelings escalated substantially when he beat Hillary and needless to say, my feelings escalated exponentially when he was elected BUT I was never scared (do not get scared easily) because I felt that some of his left wing BS/leanings would be held in check by congress and some of his staff. Jimmy Carter was a horrible president but was kept somewhat in check from doing a lot of long term damage (he did a fair amount of short term damage like destroying the economy and military). Bill Clinton was a democrat with some leftward leanings but he had some sense and surrounded himself with some sensible people that moved him toward the middle and he became more of a moderate.

Now the current guy is supposed to be very intelligent (but also ultra-liberal) and his advisors and even the congress have allowed him to completely destroy this country (on multiple fronts). I am now, officially SCARED for this country.