PDA

View Full Version : MasterCraft Logo

mallees
06-29-2010, 08:18 PM
Hi Guys, I'm getting all the vinyl on my 04X2 redone at the moment, but I would like to have the embroidery done to match original.
I had some caps made a few years ago, so I have the X2 logo already, but I need a high res JPG of the MasterCraft logo for the back seat. I found a low res jpg on here a while ago, but I doubt that will be good enough for the embroiderers.
Any help here would be really appreciated.

Luv2Ski
06-30-2010, 10:12 AM
The pdf attached is for graphics on a old prostar so the style is not exact, but maybe close enough to make you happy. The pdf format is actually a form of vector graphics and can easily be imported into Illustrator and probably other vector graphics programs as well. Worth sending it to them to see if they can work with it.

mallees
06-30-2010, 05:52 PM
Thanks Luv2Ski, that is excellent work, and I may use it if I have to, but the original embroidery on my boat is not in italics nor does it have the line through the middle. I would really like to keep it looking as close as possible to factory.

Anybody else able to help?

jsun325
07-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Go to brandsoftheworld.com and search Mastercraft. They have a couple of logos on there one that I think will work for you. You can download it for free in an eps format that they should be able to work with (much better than a jpg).

mallees
07-05-2010, 12:32 AM
Go to brandsoftheworld.com and search Mastercraft. They have a couple of logos on there one that I think will work for you. You can download it for free in an eps format that they should be able to work with (much better than a jpg).

Thank you so much for that link, it is exactly what I needed..:)