PDA

View Full Version : Norris, 4th of July

ski/hunt
06-29-2010, 12:52 AM
I know there are MC's on Norris, are there any TeamTalk MC's planning to be there for the 4th weekend? We will be at the mountain lake marina campground Friday- Sunday.

MCVOLS
06-29-2010, 09:52 AM
BIG fireworks show at Sequoyah on Saturday night. Pretty good run back to Mtn Lake in the dark, but the show is worth it. I know there are several MC's typically tied up for that show, but I don't know any of them.

If you get up in the Big Creek area, look for my blue x-14.

captain planet
06-29-2010, 10:23 AM
We were there weekend before last. Sequoyah is a must see on 4th weekend.

ntidsl
06-29-2010, 10:38 AM
I love Shanghai for the reason that the room comes with a dock space...thats so cool...I am thinking of buying a little place like that in kentucky on the ohio river, its a tiny little shack on the river, building a nice floating dock and renting out the shack and dock to vacationers. We boaters think of vacation and we think of taking a week and being on the boat.

ski/hunt
06-29-2010, 11:15 AM
BIG fireworks show at Sequoyah on Saturday night. Pretty good run back to Mtn Lake in the dark, but the show is worth it. I know there are several MC's typically tied up for that show, but I don't know any of them.

If you get up in the Big Creek area, look for my blue x-14.

We have stayed there a couple times looking forward to the show. Figured some MC's must tie up for the show. We will look for you we have a 96 ps205 black with a black tower that looks like a "bow flex" (was on boat at purchase:)) We are new to the MC family and figure we should meet other "REAL BOAT" boat owners....

JohnE
06-30-2010, 09:54 AM
Knox is heading there. He's in a red and white faux X2. Great guy, if you see him out there wave him down.

ski/hunt
06-30-2010, 11:25 AM
Knox is heading there. He's in a red and white faux X2. Great guy, if you see him out there wave him down.

I got to meet him and family at the spring BAWS get together. Great people!! Missed him at CSM on sat. We spoke about Norris for the 4th, but he has been MIA here. Even sent pm bout a month ago sent a e-mail couple days ago... Had his number but can't find where I put it...if anyone has talked to him let him know we will be looking for him.(his son owes me a surf lesson:))

JohnE
06-30-2010, 11:40 AM
I don't have it with me, but I'll get you his number.

KnoxX2
06-30-2010, 02:34 PM
I will be up on Norris with some friends this weekend. We got a house up in Race track. Look us up when you get up there. Has anyone talked to 2RLake?

P-hat_in_Cincy
06-30-2010, 03:30 PM
We're heading down tonight. Will be at Sunset Bay.