PDA

View Full Version : Neverending Threadjack II

ski_king
06-20-2010, 10:06 PM
Looks like the neverending threadjack wasn't so neverending.

scott023
06-20-2010, 10:28 PM
This is truely disappointing... that was a great thread. No wonder my post count went down...

DemolitionMan
06-20-2010, 10:36 PM
This maybe short lived.

loeweb
06-20-2010, 11:04 PM
not yet, no info posted. Give it time though, all good things come to an end.

SkiDog
06-21-2010, 07:47 AM
22 years................Never thought it woulda come to this. BYE

ski_king
06-21-2010, 07:57 AM
Happy Birthday MarkP, where ever you may be.
Last Activity: 11-21-2009 10:46 AM

JohnE
06-21-2010, 08:23 AM
I can assure everyone that the only threads that I have ever deleted have been spam threads. Period. Anything more would be overstepping my bounds.

scott023
06-21-2010, 09:01 AM
I can assure everyone that the only threads that I have ever deleted have been spam threads. Period. Anything more would be overstepping my bounds.

What could be the reasoning behind deleting that thread?

Sodar
06-21-2010, 10:51 AM
I was wondering when this was going to pop up. I tried to move a few posts into this thread last week and again yesterday, but could not find the thread! I figure it was just my horrible searching abilities!

SkiDog
06-21-2010, 01:48 PM
I was wondering when this was going to pop up. I tried to move a few posts into this thread last week and again yesterday, but could not find the thread! I figure it was just my horrible searching abilities!

I got nothing else to say on this subject. Afraid of getting banned!

Jim@BAWS
06-21-2010, 06:39 PM
I got nothing else to say on this subject. Afraid of getting banned!

Banned from what?...this kind of BS needs to stop! Why was this thread turned off? Cmon mods. you have the powers, put it back. Cam JohnE

As far as MODX goes...I know what "X" should stand for now! The same as "X" WIFE "X" girlfriend "X" employee "X" MOD. This self full filling prophesy needs to stop NOW.

This thread had a place. It was in the PROPER thread area on TEAMTALK.

WE ARE LOSING TO MANY MEMBERS OVER THIS CRAP KNOCK IT OFF!!!

Jim@BAWS

Sodar
06-21-2010, 06:51 PM
Banned from what?...this kind of BS needs to stop! Why was this thread turned off? Cmon mods. you have the powers, put it back. Cam JohnE

As far as MODX goes...I know what "X" should stand for now! The same as "X" WIFE "X" girlfriend "X" employee "X" MOD. This self full filling prophesy needs to stop NOW.

Jim@BAWS

WRONG!

JohnE was suspended from modding. Maybe you can call Phil and have him assist. :confused:

TX.X-30 fan
06-21-2010, 07:11 PM
Good thread.

M-Funf
06-21-2010, 07:16 PM
Good thread.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: .

scott023
06-21-2010, 07:27 PM

I want some popcorn too. Pass it over would ya?

M-Funf
06-21-2010, 07:28 PM
I want some popcorn too. Pass it over would ya?

:D .

scott023
06-21-2010, 07:29 PM

Jim@BAWS

Gee Jim, why don't you go ahead and tell us how you really feel? :D:D:D

SkiDog
06-21-2010, 07:45 PM
Gee Jim, why don't you go ahead and tell us how you really feel? :D:D:D

He told me today on the phone! He's:mad:

TX.X-30 fan
06-21-2010, 07:48 PM

poa annua..................:D

scott023
06-21-2010, 07:49 PM
He told me today on the phone! He's:mad:

Is his face really that red? ;):D

scott023
06-21-2010, 07:50 PM
poa annua..................:D

What's grass got to so with it?

TX.X-30 fan
06-21-2010, 07:51 PM
There is a pandemic of thin-skin.

TX.X-30 fan
06-21-2010, 07:53 PM
What's grass got to so with it?

FunF's yard is riddled with the stuff.:D

Jim@BAWS
06-21-2010, 08:23 PM
This is truely disappointing... that was a great thread. No wonder my post count went down...

Are you seeing what is happening here

This maybe short lived.

Not without alot of folks knowing about it

WRONG!

JohnE was suspended from modding. Maybe you can call Phil and have him assist. :confused:

JohnE was suspended but will be back. Something the matter with your keyboard?
FIX IT !!! You have the powers dont you?

The content of the thread is not the issue here
It is how it was done and why. Take a position CAM and get off the fence here. Or defend the decision. There is ALOT more respect for someone who explains themselves in the open and is honest about it vs. plugging away at a keyboard at 3AM with nothing better to do then bring attention to themselves!!!

[Gee Jim, why don't you go ahead and tell us how you really feel? :D

I did...pretty much says it all

=scott023;688336]Is his face really that red? ;):D[

Is was last week. Hottest week in FL that I have ever seen BAD SUNBURN HA HA HA

Have a nice evening

Jim@BAWS

Sodar
06-21-2010, 08:36 PM
Jim,

I am not on the fence about anything.

Call me to explain before you start spewing non-sensical bull, please!

JohnE
06-21-2010, 08:52 PM
I was given a break from modding due to a misinterpretation of one of my posts IMO. I'll be back shortly. I do consider it a privilege to moderate here. I love this place in spite of it's gradual loss of key members. But a lot would be surprised at how little moderating this place requires aside from the regular spammers. I haven't needed to do anything lately.

To be fair I know exactly where Cam stands and I'm right there with him. We are typically on the same page even though I don't know **** about boats. But I'm trying. Obligatory smiley.:D
That's a joke before anyone takes it out of context.

SkiDog
06-21-2010, 08:56 PM
Are you seeing what is happening here

Not without alot of folks knowing about it

JohnE was suspended but will be back. Something the matter with your keyboard?
FIX IT !!! You have the powers dont you?

It is how it was done and why. Take a position CAM and get off the fence here. Or defend the decision. There is ALOT more respect for someone who explains themselves in the open and is honest about it vs. plugging away at a keyboard at 3AM with nothing better to do then bring attention to themselves!!!

[Gee Jim, why don't you go ahead and tell us how you really feel? :D

I did...pretty much says it all

=scott023;688336]Is his face really that red?

Is was last week. Hottest week in FL that I have ever seen BAD SUNBURN HA HA HA

Have a nice evening

Jim@BAWS

Ya know, we've got a number of Mods on this forum. MOD's 1, 2, 3, 4, ModX, and Sodar. And then there's Super Moderator. And that happens to be ModX, whichever one he may be.
What I can't understand is this, Why in the hell, if you're gonna step up to the plate and VOLUNTEER to be a MOD, then why not reveal your identity like Sodar & JohnE has done?:confused: If you want so bad to 'give back' to this forum, then reveal yourself! Its like some damn big secrete around here of who the Mods actually are. WHY????????? Afraid of being called out for making a decision? Hell, if you gotta make a decision concerning the content of this place, I'm sure that most everybody on here would support that. At least the ones that matter, would support it.But IMO, being a Mod don't give you the right to just go through a thread thats been on here for years, and suddenly decide that its time to go, cause it doesn't have any business on this forum, and then delete it. Thats no way to run a forum. But thats whats happening here lately it seems to me. I was told today that its MY turn to step up to the plate and be a MOD. No thanks, I just don't have the time to devote to ANY forum to become a Moderator. I'm too busy trying to keep the hounds off my a$$! This place used to be FUN, but the fun factor has vanished.:(

JohnE
06-21-2010, 09:15 PM
Dog, truth is I was for a very short time Mod 4. I asked to be a mod under my own name for the reasons that you mentioned. But I'd welcome you as a mod. It doesn't take any more time than you have to give. When you are online, if you see a spammer or the very very occasional inappropriate post you do what is necessary. It isn't very difficult. 99.9% of the members and postings require no attention. You just need to remove your personal thoughts and opinions from your actions as a mod.

scott023
06-21-2010, 09:45 PM
I, like others have said, fail to see a reason for drastic changes to the TT forum. Is it perfect? Probably not. But it WAS a place members could come to for advice AND for a laugh.

MODX has taken the fun out of the site. I'll point the finger. Ban me for it... he has taken the mod duties far too literally, for that reason it seems that he is trying to make TT what HE wants it to be and not what it was intended to be(in my perception at least). I admit I like to have fun, but deleting posts in the Oylmpic hockey thread over me commenting on a picture of a home made watercraft by saying "they could've at least given him a Tige" seems like total abuse of power.

ModX has focused in a a group he THINKS are members of the "Darkside" and decided that he wants to rid TT of them. I know this as he has mentioned the DS is a couple of PM's that were sent to me. Seems childish to me...

Give us our neverending threadjack back.

CruisinGA
06-21-2010, 10:27 PM
I've got over 6,000 posts over the last 8 years on another forum (ih8mud.com), which is probably the model for how a "hobby" forum should be run. I know at least a dozen TT members are also members there.

There are plenty of folks on that board who don't hardly do anything but screw around, they're given a place, it doesn't bother anyone if they don't care to read, and everyone's happy. If anything, it gives the place a lot of character.

IMO, keep the tech in the tech sections, the ballast,pricing and "which model" threads in general discussion, and let "off topic" be what the title says and it's all good.

LaRue
06-22-2010, 12:07 AM
if the powers at be are delete happy, delete something actually inappropriate, such as post #10251 in the swimsuit thread. Seen far less revelaing photos removed.

east tx skier
06-22-2010, 12:48 AM

I'm pretty disappointed that someone felt that thread needed to go. I started it so long ago and have watched it ebb and flow for some time. Real shame.

SkiDog
06-22-2010, 07:37 AM
I'm pretty disappointed that someone felt that thread needed to go. I started it so long ago and have watched it ebb and flow for some time. Real shame.

Hadn't been for the deleted thread, you MIGHT be back in the lead of the post count!:(

Jim@BAWS
06-22-2010, 08:24 AM
Maybe the thread was deleted because when you get to 25K posts you have to start all over again. Maybe the MOD who deleted it, was close to that mark and when it was deleted he was knocked down to 10000 posts. I guess in 6 months the bathing suit thread will be deleted. ALL HELL will break loose then!!! This is just my opinion. I could be wrong. I have been wrong in the past!!! HA HA HA

Jim@BAWS

scott023
06-22-2010, 09:15 AM

I hear you Doug... that thread got top marks for entertainment value.

Sodar
06-22-2010, 10:24 AM
JohnE was suspended but will be back. Something the matter with your keyboard? Keyboard is working just fine. Thanks for the concern!
FIX IT !!! You have the powers dont you? Do you have a hard time understanding NO?!?!

What the %#$# are you talking about, Jim! I am not on the fence at all and had nothing to do with the deletion of the thread! Yes, I am regularly on here at 3am, typing away on the keyboard. :rolleyes:

Jim@BAWS

Not that you deserve an explanation, nor will you ever understand the back workings of Vbulletin, but I might as well attempt to clear my name just a bit.

So..... There are two different methods of deleting posts and threads. The first is "soft" deleting, which essentially puts the thread or post out of the general public's view and allows for the moderators to still see the thread or post and even Undelete it, if they see possible. I have the ability to soft delete... so do the other Moderators. The second method of deletion is a "hard" delete. This deletion is a permanent deletion and does not allow for the moderators or general public to see the deletion. The deletion cannot be undone. I personally do not have this ability. I know that others do. I do not know if Phil has the ability to undo hard deletes from his Administrator panel, but that is why I welcomed you to contact him for assistance.

Jim, the Neverending Threadjack thread was hard deleted. Plain and simple. No one is going to fess up to deleting it. I have taken a few screen shots to show you the visual differences between the two methods of deletion.

This is a soft delete... notice how I can still see and manage the thread as a moderator?

This is a hard delete... notice how the thread is not there. If it were soft deleted, I could easily undelete it and get you off my back.

Finally, this is showing my deletion options. I only have the ability to soft delete.

Are you satisfied, Jim??????

Jim@BAWS
06-22-2010, 10:41 AM
Are you satisfied, Jim??????

Cam...what you just did was more than adequate! Now eveyones understands, not only me. You have more than gotten off the fence. You are right, you of all don't need to give an explantion but you did and did it properly. It makes total sense. I persobally did not know the difference and many others did not know that difference either. I called you out just like I have been called out before and you more than answered the question THANKS.

Just to throw some added fuel on the fire we call know who deleted it! Just trying to find out why? Not so much the thread. there was alot of enjoyment on that thread. This is not just ONE persons website.

I think you need to have a meeting of the MODS pretty soon to get this resolved.

Alot of great folks that contribute are getting more than a little upset

Jim@BAWS

TX.X-30 fan
06-22-2010, 11:16 AM
Who is hotter Wilma or Betty Rubble??

flipper
06-22-2010, 11:18 AM
Betty for sure, no doubt

TX.X-30 fan
06-22-2010, 11:20 AM
Betty for sure, no doubt

Agreed, she always had that kinky air about her. :D

flipper
06-22-2010, 11:22 AM
This is true, Barney is a lucky guy

Jim@BAWS
06-22-2010, 12:35 PM

That Barney Rubble...what an actor!!!

Jim@BAWS

scott023
06-22-2010, 12:59 PM
Who is hotter Wilma or Betty Rubble??

Betty for sure, no doubt

Betty was a real firecracker in the kitchen... ;):D

thatsmrmastercraft
06-22-2010, 01:05 PM
They were both pretty hot as car hops.

JohnE
06-22-2010, 01:30 PM
I have (had and will again I assume) the choice to hard delete. I only recall one thread aside from spams that I deleted and I deleted that as a soft delete so others could see it. It was someone threatening mc with litigation. I'd never hard delete a thread.

SkiDog
06-22-2010, 02:15 PM
I have (had and will again I assume) the choice to hard delete. I only recall one thread aside from spams that I deleted and I deleted that as a soft delete so others could see it. It was someone threatening mc with litigation. I'd never hard delete a thread.

So can a 'supermod' do a hard delete, where the others can't? If so, this may answer many questions.

TX.X-30 fan
06-22-2010, 02:27 PM
Seems crystal clear to me.

flipper
06-22-2010, 02:42 PM
What does any of this have to do with betty? Oh yeah, thread jackin huh?

thatsmrmastercraft
06-22-2010, 03:05 PM
Betty or Jeannie?

scott023
06-22-2010, 03:05 PM
So can a 'supermod' do a hard delete, where the others can't? If so, this may answer many questions.

Seems crystal clear to me.

The questions have all been answered.

scott023
06-22-2010, 03:06 PM
Betty or Jeannie?

May not be old enough to know who this is. Pics would certainly help.

thatsmrmastercraft
06-22-2010, 03:13 PM
May not be old enough to know who this is. Pics would certainly help.

Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie and Betty Rubble from The Flintstones

flipper
06-22-2010, 03:15 PM
Is a threesome an option?

thatsmrmastercraft
06-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Is a threesome an option?

If you are asking me, I think I will pass. But with Betty and Jeannie I would for sure.

scott023
06-22-2010, 03:22 PM
If you are asking me, I think I will pass. But with Betty and Jeannie I would for sure.

He told you Flip. Suppose after getting shut down as many times as you have, it almost becomes routine.

I'll take Betty.

flipper
06-22-2010, 03:28 PM
Wow, that didn't come out right
He told you Flip. Suppose after getting shut down as many times as you have, it almost becomes routine.

I'll take Betty.

Hell no, you should see the PM I just got:D

thatsmrmastercraft
06-22-2010, 03:38 PM

Can't be too careful about how you word things.

Guess I should have included a :D with my previous post. I knew you weren't serious. :D

flipper
06-22-2010, 03:39 PM
I knew you weren't serious. :D

I rarely am

Jim@BAWS
06-22-2010, 03:41 PM
Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie and Betty Rubble from The Flintstones

In the words of Andrew Dice Clay..." If you look closely you can see________"

JohnE
06-22-2010, 03:55 PM

Yes and no. I had supermod powers and could do a hard delete. The previous modx was a supermod and could not. The current modx has the same buttons as I do/ did. So it is all in how the administrator sets us up. But since the current modx has the ability to hard delete I believe it answers some questions. But like Cam said, we can't see what's been deleted on a hard delete. I don't know if anyone can.

scott023
06-22-2010, 04:03 PM

Wow. Didn't see that one coming. :D

flipper
06-22-2010, 04:05 PM
Wow. Didn't see that one coming. :D
They never do scott0123456789101112131415, they never do

TX.X-30 fan
06-22-2010, 04:24 PM
The questions have all been answered.

Nice glass does that come with a dental dam purchase :confused:

scott023
06-22-2010, 04:28 PM
Nice glass does that come with a dental dam purchase :confused:

As a matter of fact, when you buy a set of the crystal glasses you get a free dental damn. You even get to choose the color. :D

Dbuck
06-22-2010, 04:58 PM
and why is the swimsuit thread moved to general discussion?

Dbuck
06-23-2010, 09:59 AM
not that I am complaining, mind you!

scott023
06-23-2010, 10:03 AM
and why is the swimsuit thread moved to general discussion?

not that I am complaining, mind you!

Hey now, quit jacking the official jacking thread. :D

I wondered the same thing myself, as the swimsuit thread has been in the off topic section for the two years I've been on here...

thatsmrmastercraft
06-23-2010, 10:35 AM
[QUOTE=scott023; I wondered the same thing myself, as the swimsuit thread has been in the off topic section for the two years I've been on here...[/QUOTE]

Perhaps this is a promotion to a higher level since this is such an important thread. :D

TTAdmin
06-24-2010, 08:37 AM
Cam is correct. Unfortunately, this thread was hard deleted. It's gone - unless you have a backup database...which we do...I searched and could not back locate. In addition, restoring a backup will restore the entire board, so we will lose any posts made after the backup was made-. The only reliable method of backing up and restoring a database is with shell access via telnet or ssh. This is because backing up with a PHP script like that in our Admin CP can result in PHP timeouts errors and an incomplete backup file...

Regardless, this is risky and compromises the forum. Apologies for the thread being deleted...respectfully continue on in II.

scott023
06-24-2010, 09:15 AM
Cam is correct. Unfortunately, this thread was hard deleted. It's gone - unless you have a backup database...which we do...I searched and could not back locate. In addition, restoring a backup will restore the entire board, so we will lose any posts made after the backup was made-. The only reliable method of backing up and restoring a database is with shell access via telnet or ssh. This is because backing up with a PHP script like that in our Admin CP can result in PHP timeouts errors and an incomplete backup file...

Regardless, this is risky and compromises the forum. Apologies for the thread being deleted...respectfully continue on in II.

So, I'm guessing by your post that it wasn't under TTAdmin's direction that the thread was deleted?

TTAdmin
06-24-2010, 09:24 AM
You are correct..

east tx skier
06-24-2010, 10:54 AM

I appreciate your looking into it. Thanks!

flipper
06-24-2010, 11:51 AM

Jim@BAWS (Jim@BAWS)

hey look, this post has about as much red as one of my high school papers after the teacher got a hold of it. LOL

pram
06-24-2010, 11:57 AM
What could be the reasoning behind deleting that thread?

I don't think that it is your place to question the motives of the higher ups

scott023
06-24-2010, 12:03 PM

I appreciate your concern, butI don't think that there was a problem with my question.

flipper
06-24-2010, 12:04 PM

I appreciate your concern, butI don't think that there was a problem with my question.
Still, not your place scotty:cool: Now go sit on the curb before snakeoils replacement 210 puts you on time out.

scott023
06-24-2010, 12:08 PM
Still, not your place scotty:cool: Now go sit on the curb before snakeoils replacement 210 puts you on time out.

Whacka whacka.... 210 has his place, and he'll remain there. After TTAdmins post, is it not apparent that my question was relevant? Seems it was one indviduals decision to delete a thread that had a place here.

flipper
06-24-2010, 12:24 PM
That place has now been miss placed but might be in another place. Not sure yet

scott023
06-24-2010, 12:26 PM
That place has now been miss placed but might be in another place. Not sure yet

You know that I know that you know what you're talking about. ;):D

scott023
06-24-2010, 12:27 PM
hey look, this post has about as much red as one of my high school papers after the teacher got a hold of it. LOL

There is a Johnny joke in there somewhere...

flipper
06-24-2010, 12:39 PM
You know that I know that you know what you're talking about. ;):D
But do they?
There is a Johnny joke in there somewhere...
Oh yes, a good one too. Johnny probably wouldn't like it though

scott023
06-24-2010, 12:51 PM
But do they?

That's neither here nor there.

Oh yes, a good one too. Johnny probably wouldn't like it though

He might get a laugh out of it. :D

oxberger
06-24-2010, 12:52 PM
Even if he doesn't, I'm sure some of us will.:D

JohnE
06-24-2010, 12:53 PM
He might get a laugh out of it. :D

If not, the rest of us will at least.

thatsmrmastercraft
06-24-2010, 12:58 PM
Even if he doesn't, I'm sure some of us will.:D

If not, the rest of us will at least.

You two sitting next to each other?

oxberger
06-24-2010, 01:24 PM
I hope not, that would mean he's my boss and I'm busted for goofing off at work.:eek:

ski_king
06-24-2010, 07:57 PM
Has anybody heard a rumor about a DuramaX-Star?

scott023
06-24-2010, 11:42 PM
Has anybody heard a rumor about a DuramaX-Star?

What chew talking about Willis?

ski_king
07-13-2010, 03:18 PM
I need a new anchor.

My old anchor and 50 ft. line is now on the bottom of the 60 ft. deep cove........

Sodar
07-13-2010, 03:19 PM
Maybe you need some SCOOOOOOOOOBA equipment instead?

oxberger
07-13-2010, 03:20 PM
ski-king, that sucks. i think i've lost 4 anchors so far on Percy priest lake here in TN, but not because of depth vs. length.

ski_king
07-13-2010, 03:21 PM
I decided long ago that scuba is not for me.

If I did go diving in that cove, I am sure I could find a lot of anchors, sunglasses, towels, bikini tops, etc at the bottom.

TX.X-30 fan
07-13-2010, 03:23 PM
I need a new anchor.

My old anchor and 50 ft. line is now on the bottom of the 60 ft. deep cove........

And a depth-finder.

M-Funf
07-13-2010, 03:23 PM
I decided long ago that scuba is not for me.

If I did go diving in that cove, I am sure I could find a lot of anchors, sunglasses, towels, bikini tops, etc at the bottom.

Maybe Jimmy Hoffa???

ski_king
07-13-2010, 03:25 PM
I think Jimmy disappeared before this cove was dug.

Although, it is a sand and gravel cove, no idea what may have been hidden or buried at the bottom.

oxberger
07-13-2010, 03:28 PM
diving isn't for me either. Had a friend carelessly put his keys on top of a large cooler near the rear of the boat (i keep a separate cooler for smaller important items up under the bow and he knew, just didn't do it), first time the cooler got opened i see the set go flying and sink quickly. he curses and he and his brother start diving in about 12 ft. of cold murky water. needless to say they were not found. never know what you're going to come across doing stuff like that.

captain planet
07-13-2010, 03:35 PM
Diving doesn't bother me. It has become expected of Dad (me) to come up with whatever my son has dropped in the water. Last year it was a pair of goggles in about 11 feet of water in a cove. This summer it was a boomerang that was in about 6 feet of water.

oxberger
07-13-2010, 03:37 PM
I'm glad I don't have kids. I know realize what a PIA I was to my dad growing up, loosing things over the side or getting fishing lines tangled in the motor (I hate fishing now).

ski_king
07-13-2010, 03:44 PM
Free diving in 8 feet of water or less I don't mind.

I just don't like the idea of being underwater for extended periods of time with a tank on my back. When I was with the fire department, I could have got all the training and equipment I wanted at no cost, but I decided that was not for me. Besides I would have had to go on recover dives and didn't like that idea.

oxberger
07-13-2010, 03:55 PM
I have friends in MD that are recovery divers. I give them credit, there's no way I could handle that job.

KnoxX2
07-13-2010, 04:43 PM
I have lost a set of keys in a lake too. But I was too durnk to dive in for them.

aremsing
07-14-2010, 08:40 AM
looks like you were to drunk to type that sentence

JohnE
07-14-2010, 08:44 AM
My buddies used to dive for scallops and lobsters. I wish I got into it back then. Now they tuna fish instead.

scott023
07-14-2010, 10:10 AM
My buddies used to dive for scallops and lobsters. I wish I got into it back then. Now they tuna fish instead.

Aw, that's special John. Real special. :D

captain planet
07-14-2010, 12:59 PM
Anybody heard any of the Mel Gibson rants?

TX.X-30 fan
07-14-2010, 01:18 PM
Anybody heard any of the Mel Gibson rants?

Whats a Wet-Back??? :D

flipper
07-14-2010, 01:21 PM
Anybody seen the town drunk lately?

HOOOOOOSIER

KnoxX2
07-14-2010, 01:50 PM
Someone said he moved to Canada!!!

flipper
07-14-2010, 02:19 PM
When did Canada start letting him cross the border again? He must of really cleaned up his act.

KnoxX2
07-14-2010, 02:24 PM
He had a coyote!

shepherd
07-14-2010, 04:54 PM
Speaking of coyotes, what happened to Monte? Did No1 take him out? :confused:

DemolitionMan
07-14-2010, 05:42 PM

I have not seen him on here or Facebook.

TX.X-30 fan
07-14-2010, 06:17 PM

Wife............:idunno:

KnoxX2
07-14-2010, 09:11 PM
He said something about gettin work done and making money.......................

I told him that stuff was over rated, but he wouldn't listen

KnoxX2
07-14-2010, 09:16 PM
Hey

I think I just saw HB logged in!!!!!

ski_king
05-31-2011, 12:17 PM
Just curious? Has anybody heard from Harold and know how he is doing? I see he has his PM's turned off now.

ski_king
10-03-2011, 09:55 AM
Nice avator Harold!

CantRepeat
10-03-2011, 10:15 AM
Nice avator Harold!

I saw that too the other day. Seems pointless to me, but if he wants to take a crap on the entire community that's up to him. :rolleyes:

stars83stripes
10-03-2011, 10:31 AM
My curiosity has been piqued.

thatsmrmastercraft
10-03-2011, 10:44 AM
His location, which has been unchanged for quite some time, is surprisingly controversial.

DemolitionMan
10-03-2011, 11:04 AM
Nice avator Harold!

I saw that too the other day. Seems pointless to me, but if he wants to take a crap on the entire community that's up to him. :rolleyes:

His location, which has been unchanged for quite some time, is surprisingly controversial.

Harold removed me from his friends list.

CantRepeat
10-03-2011, 11:07 AM

He removed everyone. :popcorn: Again, for whatever reason he was having issues with the board management and decided to take it out on everyone. :rolleyes:

Personally I liked Howard. He was funny, had a great amount of info and loved sharing it. For whatever reason(s) he figured he couldn't be an active member here any longer.

scott023
10-03-2011, 11:27 AM

He really needs to grow up. Just sayin.

scott023
10-03-2011, 11:27 AM

Me too. Now I don't feel so special. :D

DemolitionMan
10-03-2011, 11:32 AM
He really needs to grow up. Just sayin.

Me too. Now I don't feel so special. :D

I have known the guy for over ten years. It is sad that it has come to this.

Sodar
10-03-2011, 11:47 AM
He still logs on every day or two and I am sure he will be reading this.

Hi Harold!

scott023
10-03-2011, 11:54 AM
I have known the guy for over ten years. It is sad that it has come to this.

It is, but he made his bed when he chose to become a mod. When he tried to make the place what he wanted to be, he really alienated a lot of members. He's sleeping in said bed now.

stars83stripes
10-03-2011, 12:00 PM
Am I to assume that Harold is the one who fessed up to deleting the original thread?

scott023
10-03-2011, 12:08 PM
Am I to assume that Harold is the one who fessed up to deleting the original thread?

No, he hasn't admitted it. But we all know who was deleting threads they personally didn't approve of.

thatsmrmastercraft
10-03-2011, 12:43 PM
That, unfortunately, is the way these forums tend to go. While he was an active member, he educated me on innumerable points as I was completely new to inboards and Mastercraft (other than the drooling part) when I arrived here. I remember after he answered on of my seemingly endless questions, and I thanked him personally, he just said before long I would be the one answering the questions. Life goes on.

ski_king
10-03-2011, 01:07 PM
He still logs on every day or two and I am sure he will be reading this.

Hi Harold!

Hi Harold! Hope all is well with you and yours.

stars83stripes
10-03-2011, 07:59 PM
Thus concludes my brief lesson in teamtalk history.

thatsmrmastercraft
10-03-2011, 08:30 PM
Thus concludes my brief lesson in teamtalk history.

Brief would be correct.:rolleyes:

ski_king
03-11-2013, 11:42 AM
Resurrecting an old thread with useless data.

I have kept track of my truck gas purchaes since June of 1997. The chart below shows price of gas since 1997. The spikes from 2007 to present represent perks from buying gas from a local station owned by local grocery store.

hondaprlud
03-11-2013, 02:37 PM
I feel you should give me your fuel perks to help with the integrity of the data.

my .02