PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Pass Problem

Ok foiler
06-20-2010, 12:05 AM
I have the wakeboard pro on my x9. When it comes out of the hole it does not throttle back until it hits 26-28 mph which is hard with newbies. Is there anyway to set it to back off quicker?

russlars
06-20-2010, 12:30 AM
I have the wakeboard pro on my x9. When it comes out of the hole it does not throttle back until it hits 26-28 mph which is hard with newbies. Is there anyway to set it to back off quicker?
If yours works like mine I just throttle up nice and slow and then let the boat slowly pick up speed until it hits the target. If you give it lots of throttle it tends to overshoot and then have to come back down to speed.

D3skier
06-20-2010, 02:00 AM
I have pro on my boat as well and does the same thing. I typically throttle up then back off a bit once the skier is up.

Ok foiler
06-20-2010, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the help guys!

Skipper
06-20-2010, 12:50 PM
Cruise control does not mean no effort on the part of the driver. The driver must throttle up with the right amount of pull for the skier then, based on set up distance to the gate apply more throttle until the beep. But then the driver must throttle back slightly because the boat is motor is still winding up the rpm. It will take a while for the throttle to go settle back on its own.