PDA

View Full Version : Slingshot Recoil Wakeboard

c_craig
06-19-2010, 10:04 PM
Anybody riding this board? Good source for a 2010 model? Please let me know.

sand2snow22
06-20-2010, 01:05 AM
I have a Recoil and a Reflex. I like the Reflex a little better, it's not quite as stiff, has softer landings and near the same amount of pop! I get mine locally at Active Water Sports. If you do buy from there ask for John, he's the retail manager. He loves the Slingshot gear and he will be able to get you the best price!

Big Dogg
06-21-2010, 01:53 AM
All I ride is Slingshot! I have an 08 Recoil (3 stage) and an 09 Response (progressive), both ride like a dream, response if faster, recoil more pop, both buttery soft on the landing. I will forwarn they are an adjustment to get used to riding. I switched from a CWB Absolute and while that board rides great, the slingshots are better. Just take a bit of time to get used to riding flex. Great board and you will not be unhappy.

swatguy
06-23-2010, 05:19 AM
I am on a 2010 Reflex as well. Best of both worlds. You get the speed and consistancy of the continous rocker with the pop of the 3-stage.

The Recoil is going to ride the slowest out of all the boards and will give you the most straight up wake to wake pop. So if you don't take many tricks out into the flats it is great and prefer slower speeds into the wake it's the choice for you.