PDA

View Full Version : NE Reunion, Jersey Skiers

sjskier
06-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Any body in the tri state area with mastercrafts looking to put some kind of get together on please get in touch with me and see if we can get some kind of ball rolling. We can get together on different waterways, maybe have a camp out somewere and have a party.
2004 ps190 tt for me.

TMCNo1
06-11-2010, 04:17 PM
Any body in the tri state area with mastercrafts looking to put some kind of get together on please get in touch with me and see if we can get some kind of ball rolling. We can get together on different waterways, maybe have a camp out somewere and have a party.
2004 ps190 tt for me.

There already is a NE get together planned, like last year, http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=33588 and http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=35318

sjskier
06-12-2010, 09:26 AM
Ok , I asked about a get together in the NE and found out it is in new york on lake george, thats about nine hours from me in south jersey, what about the mid atlantic, anything going on there that may be closer to me.Nine hours south is better, to many mountains in the north for me, only go there when theres snow to ski on, more of a flat lander, plus the water gets warmer as you go south, LOL

Jim@BAWS
06-12-2010, 10:24 AM
Ok , I asked about a get together in the NE and found out it is in new york on lake george, thats about nine hours from me in south jersey, what about the mid atlantic, anything going on there that may be closer to me.Nine hours south is better, to many mountains in the north for me, only go there when theres snow to ski on, more of a flat lander, plus the water gets warmer as you go south, LOL

Get ahold of NJ Skier...he puts together a descent get together. Lake George is really nice.
Had a BLAST last year. I made the trip and I am from Tampa

Jim@BAWS

castaway
06-12-2010, 11:34 AM

I can do Lake George to Ocean City in less than 6 hours depending on traffic. You should come up for the reunion, we had people come from farther south than you last year!!! :)

Jerseydave
06-12-2010, 03:42 PM
2004 ps190 tt for me.

sjskier, Pm at you!