PDA

View Full Version : Drip Moulded OEM Decals

sjskier
06-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Recently purchased a 2004 ps190 tt. The previous owner docked the boat on a regular bassis. The starboard side decals as I call them, that say mastercraft are rough and need replacing, same for the port side, dealers call these drip mould lettering, can't seem to locate them, need white, any clues.

TMCNo1
06-08-2010, 02:50 PM
Recently purchased a 2004 ps190 tt. The previous owner docked the boat on a regular bassis. The starboard side decals as I call them, that say mastercraft are rough and need replacing, same for the port side, dealers call these drip mould lettering, can't seem to locate them, need white, any clues.

Try here under Decals, http://www.charlotteskiboats.com/mastercraft_parts.cfm

TayMC197
06-08-2010, 06:53 PM
waterskis.com $90 just for one side.

JohnE
06-08-2010, 07:35 PM
I don't think that anyone but mastercraft can sell you the exact decal. I imagine that waterskis.com is not producing genuine MC font. Possibly a close replica which is not copyrighted or trademarked. I tried skidim once but they didn't have the right decal either.

LaRue
06-08-2010, 09:48 PM
I don't think that anyone but mastercraft can sell you the exact decal. I imagine that waterskis.com is not producing genuine MC font. Possibly a close replica which is not copyrighted or trademarked. I tried skidim once but they didn't have the right decal either.

waterskis.com is Midwest Mastercraft, authorized MC dealer