PDA

View Full Version : 2010 colorado/wyoming MC owners 1st annual

milehigh970
06-07-2010, 11:39 PM
Ok guys! The weather is getting warm and the water is just right ;) time for a big mastercraft get together! Onl,y problem I see is all our local lakes SUCK for this! Lol I have property on the private side of jackson res.. but for a get together like this I think we need a bigger more secluded lake.. soooo!! we will all need to drive! So who's in? I am thinking maybe glendo, pathfinder, or ?? Be great to get a group of cool people and sweet boats together for a weekend of fun! Me and the wife have a young flagger..(3yr old daughter) so kids of are coarse welcome! Gotta get them started young.. or they may just buy a bu :( let's toss some ideas around and try to plan something for maybe the weekend before or after the 4th of july...

ski/hunt
06-08-2010, 10:49 AM
If the week after the 4th I'd have a reason to bring the prostar, we will be in Co. for a reunion. We had thought about towing it there but since the lakes are lame :) we thought no, but a get together could be a reason. Glendo would be cool!! Met my wife there 14 yrs ago on a 4th week-end. Purposed in the water at Boyd the next summer. No MC back then.

83SuperSlot
06-08-2010, 10:52 AM
The week of the 4th works best for me but I will try to get there whenever you set it up!!

jvbaca
06-08-2010, 10:55 AM
Have a full schedule for the 4th and the wknd after (powell). But if it works somehow I would love to get in on this. Glendo would be fun! Is the marina still open up there?

milehigh970
06-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Ski/hunt.. that would be awsome! Might even get you some brownie points to when she found out where you were going.. have to surprise her! :) so like the 8,9, and 10th?

83.. so would you be able to work with the 8,9, and 10th?

Jvbaca.. man I was just looking at the map last night thinking about powell or havasu...
Such a drive though! Lol. Yeah the marina was still open when we were there last year..

Ski-me
06-08-2010, 12:13 PM
I'll still be in Idaho the 8th, 9th and 10th.....but I'll be skiing!

milehigh970
06-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Would it work better for everyone if we moved it out to august? I wanna get a big group together! I am up for whenevr so let's get that ball rollin and set up a big event!

milehigh970
06-08-2010, 04:42 PM
If we do shoot for august.. ski/hunt my family will still be up to go to glendo for the weekend.. if you need a excuse to bring the prostar along! ;) just let me know.. I could use that as a lil scouting trip for a big get together later :)

jvbaca
06-08-2010, 07:23 PM
What about around July 30th at glendo or seminoe/pathfinder? Waters nice n cool at seminoe around that time :D Although Glendo might be low as they start draining early to mid july......

'78 Starz & Stripes
06-08-2010, 07:56 PM
I'd be in if we did a get together

milehigh970
06-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Yeah jv! Pathfinder is one of my favorite lakes! We have spent the last 3 4th of july there! Plus its nice to be in a firework friendly state.. hey ranger! You got a lighter I can borrow... as I stand holding a 100 pack of monster morter shells..lol

83SuperSlot
06-08-2010, 09:33 PM
July 8,9,10 is no good for me but the weekends after the 12th in August look like a pretty good possibility... I'll keep an eye on what you guys come up with and run it by the wife!! :D

milehigh970
06-09-2010, 03:27 PM
Looks like this is going to be a lil tougher then I thought! Lol

5280Hawk
06-09-2010, 04:06 PM
I have a trip planned for Guernsey, WY in two weeks, June 18th, i love that place. I've been to Glendo to just scope it out during a trip to Guernsey. I have a trip planned to Flaming Gorge for the weekend of July 23rd. I'd never heard of Pathfinder or Seminoe, they sound great, Wyoming is quickly becoming my favorite lake state. LOL

I'd be down for any of them but August would be best for me to plan any new trips.

milehigh970
06-09-2010, 07:53 PM
5280.. I could not agree more! I love wyomings lakes! Pathfinder/seminoe/and alcove are all on the same river and a close distance to each other. I perfer pathfinder.. its the middle lake. Alcova has a lot more rec boating= traffic, but has a lot of cliffs to dive and such. Pathfinder is BIG! We have a beach we call sandy beach that we normally hang out during the day. Big cove with glass all day, its by the inlet. Seminoe, I have never been to, but plan too :) I am itching to get up to glendo before the big drain starts so maybe my family will cruise up the weekend of the 18th if you wanna cruise up for a day.

'78 Starz & Stripes
06-10-2010, 09:33 AM
I will just keep checking the post for updates. My schedule for the summer is pretty open. Lot's of time at the local lakes. Just find a date & location and I will be there with our S&S. Hot day 2day here in CO!

milehigh970
06-16-2010, 12:08 AM
Ok so my family will be going to pathfinder res in wyoming from the 24th of june till the 27th. If anyone is interested let me know.