PDA

View Full Version : Replacing LQ9 exhaust manifolds

demonts
06-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Gents,
The exhaust manifolds need to be replaced on my 2002 Tournament Team with the LQ9 engine. So far, I've only been able to locate the replacements directly through MC. Does anybody know if this is my only option? Do I need to replace with cast aluminum? Any recommendations as to who else carries an exhaust manifold that is compatible with this engine? I have the MC part numbers if that helps.

03 35th Anniversary
06-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Gents,
The exhaust manifolds need to be replaced on my 2002 Tournament Team with the LQ9 engine. So far, I've only been able to locate the replacements directly through MC. Does anybody know if this is my only option? Do I need to replace with cast aluminum? Any recommendations as to who else carries an exhaust manifold that is compatible with this engine? I have the MC part numbers if that helps.

You maybe able to find something thru indmar.

Not sure of that.

JLeuck64
06-07-2010, 06:07 PM
http://www.hitekmarine.com.au/

These guys have a beautiful product... Spendy I am sure but if I ever need a set of new manifolds I would consider these!

demonts
07-13-2010, 07:19 PM
Just closing the loop on this. I decided to go OEM through the dealership where I bought my boat. It was significantly cheaper to go through a US dealer but the parts were pricey.