PDA

View Full Version : Central Texas get togeather

Robert Averyt
08-20-2004, 10:01 AM
Good morning to all.

Now that the busy ski season is behind us would any of you in the central Texas area have any interest in getting togeather for a weekend of skiing and fun on Lake Louise here in College Station.

I think it would be fun to see how many Mastercrafts we could get on our lake.

We could have our own little Mastercraft reunion.

Let me know if thier is any interest.

Robert Averyt
:dance:

east tx skier
08-20-2004, 10:12 AM
I don't qualify as central Texas, but I'd be interested. The problem for me is finding a free weekend. SWMBO has me pretty booked up! ;)

I've looked at the pictures of your lake down there. Beautiful site, even if I am a t-sip.

Robert Averyt
08-20-2004, 10:45 AM
East Texas skier,

My wife is a t-sip. We will not hold that against you.

east tx skier
08-20-2004, 11:00 AM
Good to know. Mine, too. Keep me posted on potential dates.

TalleyHo
08-25-2004, 08:42 PM
A friend of mine was unfortunate enough to be an Aggie - I don't remember him saying anything about Lake Louise. I remember him talking about Stillhouse/Stillwater and Belton.

(BTW - Red Raider here) Do you guys have property there? The way the weather has been here lately, if we wait too long, we may need a suit to ski!

Kell
08-26-2004, 01:20 AM
Ok, I'll bite..........what is a "t-sip"? :huh:

Robert Averyt
08-26-2004, 09:19 AM
A t-sip is a person who goes to or has gone to that other school in Texas. You know that (I think it might be a junior college) school in Austin. They have a COW for thier mascot. And burnt orange for thier school color.

Just pokin fun.

The School I am refering to is the University of Texas at Austin.

Thanks and GiG-em

east tx skier
08-26-2004, 10:14 AM
Oh, here we go! :D

André
08-26-2004, 09:39 PM
Robert
I really wish i was closer to your place...That's one nice invitation to ski an amazing site!
Doug,go there man!You'll slalom in tournament conditions! :worthy: