PDA

View Full Version : anyone around bentonville?

willyt
05-24-2010, 05:05 PM
Hey Guys,
I'm going to be traveling to bentonville, AR for the next year or so monday through thursday/friday. i was wondering if there was anyone out there who could use another rider on any of the surrounding lakes.

I'm from cincinnati... have my own boat there (05 X2) and will be completely wakeboarding deprived during the week. Of course, being a boat owner myself i know the cost of those things so i'd be good for the $$

I miss my weekday rides already :(

Gofast
05-24-2010, 06:05 PM
I hope you find someone to ride with there, you'll be around 3 of the nicest lakes around.

Beaver Lake, Table Rock and bull Shoals. I was up there last week for sportbike riding. Now I'm planning a trip to take the boat up there.

Good luck.

Rob

donfromlittlerock
06-07-2010, 01:33 AM
If you are going to be in northwest arkansas (NWA), you need to contact these serious skiers:

Roger Boskus, MC team member, owns private 3 event course in Elkins (about 15 minutes east of Fayetteville) and is the sponsor/coach for the UofA Water Ski team. He's not a boarder, but he knows plenty of them.

Alvin Neff, long time serious 3 event skier, longest Nautique boat team member in the U.S., and regularly skis the Beaver Fork lake.

Jeff Erickson, MC boat member, big-time slalom skier and very familiar w/the local ski scene

kscrib
06-28-2010, 12:05 AM
We maybe able to help you out. We boat at Pomme de Terre. We are a family oriented boat.

X30, tower, balst, etc.