PDA

View Full Version : Look at my trailer tires

samgreazy
05-20-2010, 04:20 PM
Check out this picture my tires look like they are too far forward. I pulled the boat from Indiana to my house in TN a 5 hour drive, and have pulled it all over Nashville and surrounding area since then. I have felt and seen nor heard any problem with it so far. What do you guys think? Has anyone seen this before???

The guy I got it from said he had one of the fenders replaced and has service records to prove it but I wouldn't think they could mess something like that up.

thatsmrmastercraft
05-20-2010, 04:22 PM
How do things line up on the other side?

scott023
05-20-2010, 04:27 PM
I notice that on a lot of trailers... I would be inclined to think it was a fender location issue, not an axle issue.

oxberger
05-20-2010, 04:27 PM
I looks a little odd to me, but I'm not familiar with the dual axle trailers. It could either be the fend was mounted wierd or the axle was moved. I know someone in Murfressboro that works on trailers if you wanted someone to check it out.

ntidsl
05-20-2010, 04:42 PM
take 3 large steps to left and retake picture and you will be good to go.

Sodar
05-20-2010, 04:50 PM
If he had the fenders swapped out, the person that replaced it did not re-drill the holes in the proper place and the fenders are sitting too far back. The holes for the replacement fenders do not come pre-drilled from the factory...

There is really no problem, other than aesthetics.

93Prostar190
05-20-2010, 05:02 PM
I notice the same thing on my 2008 PS214 trailer ... after some measurements it is more of a look relative to the fender. The fender wheel wells sometimes look a little askew relative to the tire ... althought the tire/wheel axle relationship is in spec .... sweet boat!