PDA

View Full Version : Depth Transducer

amcmac
05-18-2010, 08:18 AM
I have a '05 X7 that I would like to add the depth system to that will allow me to view the depth in the tach display. My local dealer says he can get me the module from MC but MC says they don't carry the transducer anymore from Lowrance. Lowrance says they don't make that transducer anymore. They say it's a 192khz transducer and all they make now are 200khz transducers. I've looked online for the transducer and most places say it's "out of stock".

Does anyone know of a replacement transducer or if anyone has one available. I have been told the part number I need is 90-41 and that is the Lowrance part number.

Also do these transducers break or go out a few years down the road? I'd hate to get the system, have the transducer break in a few years and have no way of getting a replacement one. Then my depth system would be useless.

Thanks,
amcmac

amcmac
05-18-2010, 09:53 PM
....bump....

east tx skier
05-18-2010, 11:50 PM
I just tried to mix and match transducers. Didn't happen. The Faria stuff is 200 hz and it wasn't compatible with my old teleflex puck. Looks like most of the stuff is headed up on the spectrum and the older stuff is not being produced.

venetrex
05-19-2010, 12:29 AM
I bought a transducer for a 2007 X2 that I don't need, I believe the part # is lowrance pd-w. I can check if that sounds right

amcmac
05-19-2010, 07:21 AM
I bought a transducer for a 2007 X2 that I don't need, I believe the part # is lowrance pd-w. I can check if that sounds right

Not sure what the pd-w stands for but according to my dealer I need pd-w 90-41.

amcmac
05-21-2010, 12:42 PM
venetrex,

I talked to my local dealer and he said that a transducer for an '07 X2 should work. I would feel better if i knew it was the 90-41 part number. If anyone else has a 90-41 transducer please let me know. Thanks