PDA

View Full Version : Cincy/Dayton OH. 6/26

Lottawatta
06-24-2005, 09:47 AM
Any Team Talk member in the Cincy/ Dayton Ohio area is invited to Lake Lottawatta this Sunday afternoon 6/26 for a short notice slalom get together. Since there are no public slalom courses in the area I thought I would open mine up for the afternoon and some of us locals could take advantage of the opportunity to put faces with the screen names. I posted this message a while back, but it must have been lost when the site went down last week. PM me if you would like to come out and I will reply with directions.
Greg
Lake LottaWatta

TTAdmin
06-24-2005, 09:50 AM
Any chance I can bring my xstar and use some of that butter when you guys are done with it?

:banana:

Lottawatta
06-24-2005, 10:27 AM
Any chance I can bring my xstar and use some of that butter when you guys are done with it?

:banana:
I have nothing against wakeboarders, but my lake is just not set up for it. The banks are very soft and large wakes destroy them --- quickly. You are welcome to come and ski/board behind my small wake ps190.
Greg

6ballsisall
06-24-2005, 10:47 AM
Hi Greg! Sent you back a PM. We are going to give it a shot. It all depends on how the wifey is feeling. 8 months prego, some days are good days some days are not.

Jeff

Lottawatta
06-24-2005, 11:06 AM
Hi Greg! Sent you back a PM. We are going to give it a shot. It all depends on how the wifey is feeling. 8 months prego, some days are good days some days are not.

Jeff
I understand, I was in the same boat 13 months ago. My son just turned 1 June 10th. Make sure to tell her that there is plenty of shade and my wife will be on hand to discuss the finer points of the first year.
Greg

TTAdmin
06-24-2005, 11:36 AM
Off topic - You're not by chance the Greg that helped Hern Marine work the Cincy Boat show are you?

Lottawatta
06-24-2005, 12:05 PM
Off topic - You're not by chance the Greg that helped Hern Marine work the Cincy Boat show are you?
Nope, not me. But I have worked the show in the past, but never for Hern.

6ballsisall
06-26-2005, 09:04 PM
Major thanks to Lottawatta!! You local guys that didn't come missed out big time! Greg has the setup every ski bum dreams about. Slalom course, jump, ability to ski the course at night, hot tub.......... the list goes on!!

Thanks Greg, your place was great and your family is very hospitable!! Although, the course reminded me how bad I suck!! :D

Thanks again Greg, the wife and I enjoyed it!!

Cloaked
06-26-2005, 10:41 PM
Hi Greg,
Sorry that I am not local but being only 5 - 6 hours away, maybe another shot at your place later in the summer for a weekend of skiing. Think about it please, and PM or post back. I'd love to see your place.....

Jr ==> V V V

Hoosier Bob
06-26-2005, 10:50 PM
Thanks Lottawatta! Sorry I missed the run. By the way the Accuski works great! Thanks again. Did you get Mag up there? :eek:
PS I played 5 hours of golf in 8,000 degree weather today!
Wow did I miss the boat!

Lottawatta
06-27-2005, 02:53 PM
Jeff,
I was great meeting you and your wife. It was definitely a good day to be near the water. Maybe we can try this again in August after my tournament season is over. I will try to set it up again for sometime in August before school starts.
Lottawatta