PDA

View Full Version : Lake DuBay, WI.

upnorth
06-24-2005, 08:10 AM
I have been enjoying the waters of Lake DuBay in central WI. this spring/summer and have noticed the large amount of MasterCraft boats that operate on this lake. I would like to organize a MasterCraft owners group event at Lake DuBay later this summer and I am curious how many Lake DuBay boaters utilize Team Talk.

H2OGirl
06-24-2005, 08:16 AM
We do not use the lake regularly only because we aren't familiar with it. We would be interesed in some kind of get together. Lake Dubay I think is maybe an hour and a half from us. Mabye not even that far.

Rockman
06-24-2005, 01:32 PM
We do not use the lake regularly only because we aren't familiar with it. We would be interesed in some kind of get together. Lake Dubay I think is maybe an hour and a half from us. Mabye not even that far.

Where is this lake at?

If it's an hour or so from you H2OGirl, then it should be very close to our cottage.

I would be interested in getting together for an event this summer...may have to call in sick on a Friday...cough cough. ;)

Andyg
06-24-2005, 02:26 PM
It is right off of I-39 just North of Stevens Point.

erkoehler
06-24-2005, 02:32 PM
I might stop by, it is on the way up to our cabins....

jbfootin
06-24-2005, 02:50 PM
I live in Appleton and have a 2001 19Skier

Andyg
06-24-2005, 02:51 PM
If I am not already committed to something by the scheduling coordinator (wife) I will probably go. It is only about 45 minutes north of my cabin.

peason
06-24-2005, 03:12 PM
I would be interested coming out of the Twin Cities!

Workin' 4 Toys
06-24-2005, 03:42 PM
I would be interested. When is the key.

Thadd
06-24-2005, 04:02 PM
First time on team talk. Live on Lake dubay. Just picked up 1988 tristar 220 and om on the water almost every day. I know the lake pretty well and would definitly be intersted in getting a bunch togather.
Thadd

erkoehler
06-25-2005, 03:20 AM
So, when is it going to be???? Seems to be lots of "possible" interest, lets throw some dates around and see what comes up???

parks_jr_55
06-25-2005, 10:22 AM
If I am not already committed to something by the scheduling coordinator (wife) I will probably go. It is only about 45 minutes north of my cabin.

Where is your cabin?

I live in Wisconsin Rapids which is south of Lake Dubay but our Mastercraft is kept at our cabin in Minocqua. I've heard that the lake has lots of Stumps on it.

upnorth
06-25-2005, 10:42 AM
Thadd glad you could find it! I will get you a copy of your owners manual asap. I am sure we will see you on the lake this weekend.

upnorth
06-25-2005, 10:47 AM
Where is your cabin?

I live in Wisconsin Rapids which is south of Lake Dubay but our Mastercraft is kept at our cabin in Minocqua. I've heard that the lake has lots of Stumps on it.
Yes - it is a flowage of the WI. River and stumps do lurk in unsuspecting areas, but if you stay in the main channel and the large bay the lake is fine. It is impressive to see the amount of MasterCraft's on the lake at any given time.

Andyg
06-27-2005, 10:41 AM
Where is your cabin?

My cabin is in Packwaukee. We actaully are closing on the cabin on Wed and then are heading up to Tomahawk for the 4th that night.

From my experience any lake made from the Wisconsin River is dangerous if you don't know the lake.