PDA

View Full Version : Need a pull in MN (Buffalo area)

hoskister
06-23-2005, 12:56 PM
I am looking for a pull in the Buffalo, MN area. I would be happy to pay for gas money or a pulling fee. Semi-advanced skiier, comfortable with a course or free ski. Could go evenings or possibly on weekends. - Thanks

H2OGirl
06-24-2005, 08:21 AM
How far is that from La Crosse, WI? We don't do a lot of skiing, mostly wakeboarding. I ski, not the greatest, but I am getting better. Do you know where there is a course near the area?

hoskister
06-24-2005, 01:16 PM
I think Lacrosse is about 3 1/2 hours from Buffalo. As far as the area around MN, I know that there are a couple courses around. One is in Maple Grove, MN as I have seen it on the way to shopping. :) I know there is one in Buffalo too, but haven't been able to meet the people yet. My family has one in Northern MN if you are ever up there. Thanks for responding -

dhendrickson
07-07-2005, 11:08 PM
I live in Eden Prairie with an older ProStar 190. I usually try to get out twice a week if I can. Most of my friends are into wakeboarding so I would like to try to get out skiing more. Unfortanately, I do not have any leads on a course so free skiing it would have to be.