PDA

View Full Version : North East Reunion DATE CHANGE!!

castaway
05-12-2010, 01:17 PM
We have changed the dates for the North East Reunion do to a conflict with an event going on in Lake George village that weekend. The New dates will be July 16th, 17th and 18th. Please contact me if you are interested in attending the reunion peter.volks@castawaymarina.com or 518-743-8433. Sorry for any inconveniences!!!

For those of you that are unfamiliar with the North East Reunion it is held on Lake George, NY in the heart of the beautiful Adirondack Mountains. This is going to be a fun filled weekend with other MasterCraft owners on the waters of Lake George and is our 2nd year putting on the event. So tell all your local MasterCraft owners about the event and lets fill the Lake up with all those MasterCrafts!!!:):)

castaway
05-20-2010, 02:39 PM
People are starting to sign up for the reunion. If you plan on attending please get me all your info asap!!!

ccowell
06-08-2010, 10:20 AM
How many people do we have going so far. Ill be there with a boat load and our PBR. I can spare a few if anyone wants some, ill share. :)

castaway
06-08-2010, 10:47 AM
How many people do we have going so far. Ill be there with a boat load and our PBR. I can spare a few if anyone wants some, ill share. :)

Looks like almost the same crew as last year. I still need to get everyone to get in touch with final numbers and where they are staying. When everyone has there plans all set give me a shout so I can get you all signed up 518-743-8433.

Here is a link to some more hotels in the Lake George Area. http://www.visitlakegeorge.com/boating/boat_sty.php

SkiDog
06-08-2010, 03:30 PM

You have the Cadillac of boats and drink the Kia's of beer! I'm:confused:

Jim@BAWS
06-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Who is going??? lets see some #s and names GREAT EVENT!!!

Jim@BAWS

PS I want to go to that cliff where they where jumping off those rocks That looked like fun

castaway
06-12-2010, 12:29 PM
Jim are you going to make it??? I'll bring you to the cliffs its really cool, but you got to climb the tree at the top and jump off that like I did when I was a kid!!:)

We are in the middle of setting up Collin Harrington to be at the reunion, to give lessons! I will have a sign up sheet at the BBQ on Friday night at the marina. Should be a great weekend.

ccowell
06-14-2010, 01:44 PM
Count us in for the cliffs and lessons too. Just made reservations for the campground on long island. There will be four of us there. I'm going to do it all. :)

Ohh and I don't discriminate against beers. I drink the Kia of beers so I can have the Caddy of boats.

Jerseydave
06-14-2010, 01:57 PM
Sorry Peter, looks like we have to miss it this year (bummer :mad:) We had a previous commitment for that weekend. Hopefully we'll catch next year's reunion.

The lake is great.....everyone have a good time!

-Dave

Jim@BAWS
06-14-2010, 03:05 PM
Jim are you going to make it??? I'll bring you to the cliffs its really cool, but you got to climb the tree at the top and jump off that like I did when I was a kid!!:) .

We are headed north after dealer meeting, we will miss each other by one day down there.
I am promoting your event! On our calender

http://www.bayareawatersports.com/calendar.asp?ce2id=91049&siteid=&top_siteid=&bvdid=3121&top_bvdid=3121

I wish that it was in this years plans. SORRY. I wanted to go again and I sure that we will attend another event with you!

Let me know if you need a TRIVIA QUESTIONAIRE done again. I can provide that with stickers again if needed

Looks like folks are signing up!!

Jim@BAWS

castaway
06-16-2010, 01:19 PM
Sorry Peter, looks like we have to miss it this year (bummer :mad:) We had a previous commitment for that weekend. Hopefully we'll catch next year's reunion.

The lake is great.....everyone have a good time!

-Dave

Dave sorry to hear that, I was really looking forward to seeing you again. I know you are doing a get together soon too. Please let everyone that comes that about the reunion up here. We are looking to get a pro to come up and do some clinics this year too!!

We are headed north after dealer meeting, we will miss each other by one day down there.
I am promoting your event! On our calender

http://www.bayareawatersports.com/calendar.asp?ce2id=91049&siteid=&top_siteid=&bvdid=3121&top_bvdid=3121

I wish that it was in this years plans. SORRY. I wanted to go again and I sure that we will attend another event with you!

Let me know if you need a TRIVIA QUESTIONAIRE done again. I can provide that with stickers again if needed

Looks like folks are signing up!!

Jim@BAWS

Sorry you can't make it!!! Email me the trivia questions and if you can send some stickers up that would be great!! Bert can't make it this year so someone else has a shot at winning.

People can contact Pete if they have any questions 518-743-8433

damaged442
06-16-2010, 07:52 PM
Sorry you can't make it!!! Email me the trivia questions and if you can send some stickers up that would be great!! Bert can't make it this year so someone else has a shot at winning.

Hey! I'm just trying to share a little love and give others a chance! :D Sorry I can't make it...baby #3 is due on July 12th. That's just a little too close. You know me. If there is any possible way to be there...I would.

castaway
06-17-2010, 11:15 AM
Hey! I'm just trying to share a little love and give others a chance! :D Sorry I can't make it...baby #3 is due on July 12th. That's just a little too close. You know me. If there is any possible way to be there...I would.

No problem Bert!!! Good luck!!! Hope you can make it out some weekend this year!! Give my best to the wife.

castaway
06-25-2010, 01:38 PM
20 more days till the North East reunion!! Who else is coming???

JohnE
06-25-2010, 01:55 PM
I wish I were going. I promise to make year 3 if you have it. And Kranendonk better be there and he better bring his neighbor and a few buddies. Heck Skidog should be in good enough shape then to charter a plane.

castaway
06-25-2010, 02:08 PM
John- year 3 looks good right now, I would love to get a lot more TT members to the event!!

JohnE
06-25-2010, 02:40 PM
John- year 3 looks good right now, I would love to get a lot more TT members to the event!!

I'll do some heavy recruiting. Can I suggest next year locking in the date very early? When I went ot CSM, we were booking the rental house 9 months in advance. That is a little overkill maybe, but it worked for us. If I had planned on coming this year and the dates were changed it would have really been kind of a bummer. Summers are so short and so busy.

Sometimes a late summer get together isn't a bad idea. Like the weekend after Labor day. Rates usually drop and availability is usually better for accomodations. Just a thought. Mag used to do an event the 3rd weekend in sept which worked well for some people. Just a thought.

ccowell
06-27-2010, 11:19 PM
Bert !! congrats on the baby but your not going? Im going to have to start studying my mc facts. I am going to win this year !!!

Pete we have another person in my boat. Its going to be tight but well make it with 5. Also the guys have already told me that we have to go cliff jumping so anyone who wants to take me ill be in right behind you

damaged442
06-28-2010, 10:47 PM
Bert !! congrats on the baby but your not going? Im going to have to start studying my mc facts. I am going to win this year !!!

Pete we have another person in my boat. Its going to be tight but well make it with 5. Also the guys have already told me that we have to go cliff jumping so anyone who wants to take me ill be in right behind you

Yeah...no way I can make it this year! Sorry! Make sure you have fun and make sure you post pics!! Hopefully the lake will be a little calmer for ya this year! Lemme know if I can help you with the trivia! :D

ccowell
06-28-2010, 11:16 PM
How fast can you text. ill keep my phone under the table at dinner and no one will know;) Other than everyone who just read this post.

and anyways bring the little guy up with you. You always can use another spotter !!

castaway
06-29-2010, 06:14 PM

I'll add him in!! How about bringing some girls!!!:)

ccowell
07-01-2010, 07:04 PM
when i find some chicks who are into doing cool stuff like jumping off cliffs, wakeboarding, camping, trucks and stuff she will be with me (maybe the 25 anniversary of this event). Basically until there's one that wont take my money and can keep up with me........

and anyways my boats full where do you want me to put them? ....my lap. Deff against boaters safety haha

tlcrichardson
07-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Wish I had a way, but my old 2000 Maristar from Maine would not measure up. Would like to spend a weekend around a few Mastercraft, but scared I might start thinking new. Hope you have a great weekend and maybe next year if it works out.

damaged442
07-04-2010, 10:39 PM
That's great! Your "old" 2000 has mine by 11 years, ccowell's by 21 years...plus last year there was a couple with their original red and white 1972. Others we were hangin out with had a 1994 and a 1997 Maristar. So, what do ya mean yours wouldn't measure up?! If we could do it, you can too!

castaway
07-06-2010, 11:18 AM
11 more day till the North East Reunion. If you are coming and have not signed up yet please give me a shout 518-743-8433.

Jim@BAWS
07-08-2010, 07:19 PM
OK the TRIVIA Questionaire is being put together and some hand outs PRIZES are on the way

Get signed up ASAP... GREAT DEALERSHIP and ALOT of fun on the water. You can see by the
latest weather report. The water will be plenty warm up there.

Wish we could be there!!! ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY

Jim@BAWS

castaway
07-09-2010, 11:02 AM
The weather has never been better here this year. Very Hot and Humid the last few days!!

Thanks Jim for the help!!!:)

ccowell
07-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Pete, Your giving me a hard time for only having dudes in my boat, but whose boat is that on your home page......some dudes that are looking pretty good in a 79' MC. If you need us to do a actual photo shoot we might be able to be convinced into doing it.

castaway
07-10-2010, 05:08 PM
Pete, Your giving me a hard time for only having dudes in my boat, but whose boat is that on your home page......some dudes that are looking pretty good in a 79' MC. If you need us to do a actual photo shoot we might be able to be convinced into doing it.

I just got to give you a hard time!! HAHA Thats why I put that Pic up on the homepage!!! Can't wait to see you guys in less than a week!! :)

ccowell
07-13-2010, 09:16 PM
Pete do we have the same agenda as last year. Burgers and beers at the marina on Friday night in the shop as a meeting place and then so on for sat and sun?

Jim@BAWS
07-13-2010, 11:12 PM
Pete do we have the same agenda as last year. Burgers and beers at the marina on Friday night in the shop as a meeting place and then so on for sat and sun?

As I recall there where some damn fine brats there....someone correct me if I am wrong

Jim@BAWS

Jerseydave
07-14-2010, 07:28 PM
As I recall there where some damn fine brats there....someone correct me if I am wrong

Jim@BAWS

The man with the Brats can't make it this year, guess you'll have to wait until 2011. :D

castaway
07-15-2010, 12:55 PM
Pretty much same format as last year. Friday Registration will be all day at the marina and the BBQ will start around 5pm. A full schedule will be printied out for you when you register. See you all there!!:)

castaway
07-15-2010, 12:56 PM
The man with the Brats can't make it this year, guess you'll have to wait until 2011. :D

Dave you definently need to bring some for 2011!!!

Jerseydave
07-16-2010, 11:45 AM
Of course Peter! For those who like chicken we have buffalo chicken sausage, pepper & onion chicken sausage and more!

Say Hi to Thalia for me. You guys have fun this weekend!

damaged442
07-16-2010, 04:06 PM
Have fun this weekend!! I'll miss you guys!

Jerseydave
07-19-2010, 06:54 PM
How was the reunion? Post up some pics!

castaway
07-28-2010, 11:55 AM
The Reunion was great had a ton of people at the dinner and we all had a blast. I'm working on getting the pictures together. As soon as I have them up on the site I will let you know. Can't wait till 2011!!

tlcrichardson
08-03-2010, 03:33 PM
You got a date for 2011 yet?

damaged442
08-03-2010, 08:36 PM
How bout some pics?!?!