PDA

View Full Version : Tsunami pump overboard

jbkriss
05-12-2010, 01:11 PM
Happened to me this morning for the first time. :mad:

kkkeating
05-12-2010, 01:58 PM
I put a float on mine by attaching it to the cord; too worried about the kids throwing it into the water without attaching it to anything.

aremsing
05-12-2010, 02:46 PM
I like the float idea, I would not have even considered this a possibility until you mentioned it. I do have some pretty irresponsible friends.
Best of luck

MariStar-Man
05-12-2010, 02:53 PM
hahah...Forgive me for laughing but when i read the Topic, i thought, "Well, Yea your supposed to throw it in..."

Then i realized that NO! after i threw it in it kept going...! DOH! I'm sorry for your loss, but thankful you have told us about it.

I didn't even think about loosing it, so yes we have to figure out a way that will keep that Tsunami floating...

Well, at least you didn't throw in a New, $3000.00 Outboard into Davy's Locker... :o

jbkriss
05-12-2010, 03:17 PM
I think one of the kids' fun noodles (pool) is about to mysteriously get a few inches shorter.

TallRedRider
05-12-2010, 05:56 PM
I had it attached to the sac and threw it overboard, together with all of the wiring. Blew water out of it a few times and then plugged it in...I am glad you brought this up, I forgot that I need a new fuse.

medicmoose
05-12-2010, 07:41 PM
I think one of the kids' fun noodles (pool) is about to mysteriously get a few inches shorter.

That's a great idea! I too never thought about throwing the whole set-up overboard...sorry for your misfortune but one loss should help all of us avoid anymore. ;)