PDA

View Full Version : Older seat colors!

kwlski92
05-06-2010, 12:08 AM
I am having my seats redone in the back of my mastercraft and me and my upolstery guy cant seem to get the right color. We have ordered three different skins and none are the right color :mad:! The back seats are a light grey looking. If anyone know where i could find the exact or even close color please get back to me asap. Thanks Jay Kowalski
1994 Maristar 225

CantRepeat
05-06-2010, 07:25 AM
Jay, since you have a 94, I'm wondering if the color has faded to the point where even original fabric would not match what you have in the boat now?

Patsfan
05-08-2010, 06:15 PM
I would suggest turning the seat up side down and snipping off a couple of pieces of the vinyl.
Send one to Leading Edge Marine Interiors and one to Viper Customs. They have between the two of them a lot of the old colors.
Good luck
www.lemarineinteriors.com / vipercustoms.com

TMCNo1
05-08-2010, 07:13 PM
I would suggest turning the seat up side down and snipping off a couple of pieces of the vinyl.
Send one to Leading Edge Marine Interiors and one to Viper Customs. They have between the two of them a lot of the old colors.
Good luck
www.lemarineinteriors.com (http://www.lemarineinteriors.com) / vipercustoms.com

http://www.vipercustoms.com/

jasonba1
05-08-2010, 11:35 PM
i agree with what patsfan said either one of these shops will take great care of you and that is a great suggestion about flipping it upside down and cutting a piece is a great idea goo luck with all of it

atlfootr
05-10-2010, 10:06 AM
Hey Kowalski,

Forget all the others ... the only call you need to make is too

NEW SKINS ...
Jim - "Upholstery Guy"
(865) 995 0607
(865) 679 2246 Cph

Patsfan
05-10-2010, 02:10 PM
Jim is as good as they come. He has kept a lot of the patterns to the classics. But he has limited selection of the old stuff.
Both Viper and Leading Edge have bought a considerable amount of old vinyl.
Feel free to call Jim.
You owe it to your self to check all the options.

SKI ON WAYNE!!!!