PDA

View Full Version : Dash and drink holder

oldairboater
05-03-2010, 09:39 PM
Finally got my new dash and drink holder from friends that built it out of fiberglass for me. I am pleased with the work. I paid $350 dollars for the work and thought that was very fair considering the broken dash I gave them as a pattern. Now waiting on upholstery to be finished this week hopefully. Then I will start to put the interior back together.

Jim@BAWS
05-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Finally got my new dash and drink holder from friends that built it out of fiberglass for me. I am pleased with the work. I paid $350 dollars for the work and thought that was very fair considering the broken dash I gave them as a pattern. Now waiting on upholstery to be finished this week hopefully. Then I will start to put the interior back together.

If someone has produced that I know they will have more requests My hats are off to them. If they have kept the molds I know down the line there will be MORE orders as both these parts are NLA from MasterCraft

NICE JOB my compliments

Jim@BAWS

slickwater1
05-03-2010, 11:02 PM
I want one already. my drink holder looks terrible.

oldairboater
05-04-2010, 12:34 AM
I added the new stainless holders just to get a look at them before I install this back on engine cowling when I get it back.

powerhouse
05-04-2010, 08:13 AM
I need the dash asap....See if they want to make another.

oldairboater
05-04-2010, 09:39 AM
If someone else wants this or is curious about what they can do--pm me. I will give you the phone number and you can discuss this with them direct. No guarantees on pricing or your deal.

oldairboater
05-06-2010, 05:34 PM
Here's picture of gauges installed back in new dash. Will bolt dash to instrument compartment tomorrow.