PDA

View Full Version : Wakesurf Question

RMUDBUGS
04-11-2010, 08:28 PM
I got a wakesurf board for Christmas and can't wait to get started but I have 1 question. Are you suppost to wax the board like a surf board? If so how often and any suggestions on how and wax.

Thanks

SkiDog
04-11-2010, 09:18 PM
I got a wakesurf board for Christmas and can't wait to get started but I have 1 question. Are you suppost to wax the board like a surf board? If so how often and any suggestions on how and wax.

Thanks

Yours doesn't have a track pad on it?:confused:

RMUDBUGS
04-11-2010, 09:21 PM
It does. I know nothing about surfing. Is the wax used on the top for grip? Or is it used on the bottom to go thuogh the water better? Sorry if it's a dumb question but I'm new to all of this.

mccobmd
04-12-2010, 07:32 PM
I have an Inland surfer red woody and there is nothing on it I would wax.

CantRepeat
04-12-2010, 07:50 PM
It does. I know nothing about surfing. Is the wax used on the top for grip? Or is it used on the bottom to go thuogh the water better? Sorry if it's a dumb question but I'm new to all of this.

Surfboard wax is used on surfboards that have no pads on them and it went on the top to give your wet bare feet something to grip.

Your wakesurfer should not need any wax.

Ubugme2
04-13-2010, 09:45 PM
I understand wax is used on top for grip. Your board should traction on it. www.Towanza.Com sells traction

RMUDBUGS
04-13-2010, 11:36 PM
Thanks for the info