PDA

View Full Version : Insurance Fraud Discussion

captain planet
04-06-2010, 04:17 PM
Here you go. Have at it fellas!

ahhudgins
04-06-2010, 05:55 PM
Man, I could go on and on, and on......My wife is an isnsurance agent and I hear crazy stories every night.
I personally know a guy who has turned in fraudulent homeowner claims to my wifeís office last year. I canít go into a lot of detail other than he turned in damaged property that I know didnít belong to him. Little does he know, but when his renewal comes up this year he wonít be able to afford the premiums. Some times people get away with it, but others get caught. In the long run it hurts everyoneís premiums.

TX.X-30 fan
04-06-2010, 06:25 PM
Man, I could go on and on, and on......My wife is an isnsurance agent and I hear crazy stories every night.
I personally know a guy who has turned in fraudulent homeowner claims to my wifeís office last year. I canít go into a lot of detail other than he turned in damaged property that I know didnít belong to him. Little does he know, but when his renewal comes up this year he wonít be able to afford the premiums. Some times people get away with it, but others get caught. In the long run it hurts everyoneís premiums.

I knew a lady that lost her wedding ring 3 times, on the forth one my wife said hey is that your ring there under the poolside table. Her hubby was an attorney and as far as I know never suffered any repercussions. I knew another in the same area that bought disability and got paid off monthly, I guess they never knew of the millions in real estate she closed each year.:rolleyes: