PDA

View Full Version : Masterline Group Buy

Cottonwood
03-31-2010, 02:23 PM
Our club will be placing a large order w/ Masterline the week of April 5th. We get a substantial discount and minimize the shipping costs by consolidating our orders. If you or someone you know needs a rope, handles, gloves or any other Masterline item, shoot me an e-mail and I'll get you a price. Masterline's website is www.masterlineusa.com

jdarwin (at) lakesatcottonwood dot com

D3skier
03-31-2010, 03:00 PM
PM at ya...

rhsprostar
03-31-2010, 03:02 PM
email sent!

ModX
03-31-2010, 03:13 PM
No group buys allowed on Team Talk, this explains it, http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=33545&postcount=1
per TMC Admin,
Team Talk is designed to be a communication portal for our customers to discuss/promote MasterCraft boats and topics. It is not intended to be a site to “sell” or offer group discounts on products that are non-MasterCraft products. If you want to sell or promote non-MasterCraft products please do not use Team Talk as your means of communication. We are not trying to be rude or act as “big brother” There are just certain vendor/dealer issues that can arise when MasterCraft allows group buy threads to be posted on our MasterCraft supported discussion board. I do appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Thanks for your support of MasterCraft Boats,Team MasterCraft, and Team Talk!! Hope that everyone is getting ready for the season!