PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a good explanation for this?

glassmaster
02-28-2010, 07:57 PM
I came across this a little while ago, It is a sneek peak at how our Senate operates.
It sure surprised me. Please post what you think of this mess and what should be done about it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GlobalAwareness2525#p/u/12/Efun_tMsaSc

trickskier
02-28-2010, 08:26 PM
Excellent Post --- But it's our own fault that we elect these morons to serve us! John Conyers speaks as if he's illiterate --- And we all know that Biden, Pelosi, and Reid are illiterate morons!

glassmaster
02-28-2010, 08:43 PM
Excellent Post --- But it's our own fault that we elect these morons to serve us! John Conyers speaks as if he's illiterate --- And we all know that Biden, Pelosi, and Reid are illiterate morons!

Is it really our fault?

Watch this before you answer that.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GlobalAwareness2525#p/u/35/7wpHZK5Y_yQ

Makes you want to say Hmmm.

trickskier
02-28-2010, 09:08 PM
No doubt that there are and have been "Deep Pockets" in Washington for a long time. However, I stand by my statement that "WE" elect these morons to serve our best interest.

ahhudgins
03-03-2010, 12:46 PM
I wonder what would happen if someone walked up to him and said "Here, sign this 1000 page stack of paper, it's your retirement plan"? Would he sign it? Not until he had his lawyers pick it apart for several days!

Show this video to your children and let them see what goes on in Washington while we are busting our butts working 40-60 hours a week.

JimN
03-03-2010, 02:20 PM
No doubt that there are and have been "Deep Pockets" in Washington for a long time. However, I stand by my statement that "WE" elect these morons to serve our best interest.

Too bad that's not what we get.

JimN
03-03-2010, 02:21 PM

Sounds more drunk than illiterate.

TX.X-30 fan
03-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Nothing wrong in Washington that a small tactical nuclear weapon could not fix. :D

JimN
03-03-2010, 08:30 PM
Nothing wrong in Washington that a small tactical nuclear weapon could not fix. :D

I think the nation's Capital should be in the middle, anyway.

TX.X-30 fan
03-03-2010, 09:18 PM

Beautiful city why destroy it...................... Sent them all on a free junket to Sandals in Jamaica and nuke the island............................

Be easy to get them there, money, hookers, food, booze, we would only miss a few. :D

trickskier
03-03-2010, 09:37 PM

Do you have one??? 8p

JimN
03-03-2010, 09:38 PM
Beautiful city why destroy it...................... Sent them all on a free junket to Sandals in Jamaica and nuke the island............................

Be easy to get them there, money, hookers, food, booze, we would only miss a few. :D

You're the one who wanted to use a nuke and besides, you didn't say you wanted to lure them out of Washington.

What do think they would take as the cheapest incentive?

Kyle
03-03-2010, 10:33 PM

I really dont care how yall get them out of there. Just get them out and keep them out. Keep them away far away with no way back.

Maybe we should give up a portion of the country lets say the island where Alcatraz is on. They can start their own nation and be in Liberal heaven. Kind of like Malcom X was trying to do with the Black Nation crap he was pulling. Then we can charge over price for supplies to their Liberal Island.

Naaaaa we will just make it like survivor and let them fight it out, and they can CHANGE plans or ways to survive daily.:D

JimN
03-03-2010, 11:23 PM
I really dont care how yall get them out of there. Just get them out and keep them out. Keep them away far away with no way back.

Maybe we should give up a portion of the country lets say the island where Alcatraz is on. They can start their own nation and be in Liberal heaven. Kind of like Malcom X was trying to do with the Black Nation crap he was pulling. Then we can charge over price for supplies to their Liberal Island.

Naaaaa we will just make it like survivor and let them fight it out, and they can CHANGE plans or ways to survive daily.:D

Why not Gitmo? They don't want to house terrorists, er, "enemy combatants" there, so it will be open. The cool thing is that they'd finally get to see Cuba and get cheap smokey treats.

trickskier
03-04-2010, 07:24 AM
Why not Gitmo? They don't want to house terrorists, er, "enemy combatants" there, so it will be open. The cool thing is that they'd finally get to see Cuba and get cheap smokey treats.

Great Idea! :D

Kyle
03-04-2010, 05:07 PM

They may actually get something acomplished that way with the treats, but who cares. They gotta go, need to piece out, or dont have to go home but you cant stay here:D

JimN
03-04-2010, 06:44 PM
They may actually get something acomplished that way with the treats, but who cares. They gotta go, need to piece out, or dont have to go home but you cant stay here:D

Your last sentence may work- act like it's bar time, they'll just grab their drinks and shuffle out the door looking for a piece to take with them. "OK folks, it's time to go! If you drive, don't drink- you might spill it".

The problem with sending them to Cuba is that they'd probably make friends with the Castro brothers, call Moscow and have them sneak some nukes in from Venezuela.

Kyle
03-05-2010, 05:51 AM
We need to use some trickery or come up with a great scheme on all of the South Americans who tricked us out of our money for the purchase of cocaine. If we could get the billions of US dollars back, we could buy Mexico and ship all of the SKINS back. We could also ship the Liberals with them since they think its ok for the illegal's to be here and we all have to pay out of our pockets for them, and their 10 kids who cant speakie iny Inglesh. The Liberals could take over the Mexican government that we purchased and have the Right Side approve every move before its made, and be incharge of a country who sleeps more than it works.

Lets see. They won't have to work too hard. Everyone in Mexico wants something for nothing. This would be perfect for them and I think that their country would be very peacefull. They could work for a few min, smoke some grass and take a how ever ever many hour long nap, smoke some more grass, work for a few more min, go home and drink cheep beer or tequila, finally finish the day at the boys town.

Bill Clinton would be game

Obama could start some health care nation like what he wants and the Skins would think that they are getting something for nothning.