PDA

View Full Version : Well, the other half left me tonight

Pages : [1] 2

DooSPX
02-08-2010, 11:25 PM
I guess its over. We have been up and down for about 6 months... tonight, she left me....
Im heart broken, dont know the hell to do... I really am thinking about selling my business and moving... im tired of all the BS...

thatsmrmastercraft
02-08-2010, 11:39 PM
Went through all that 12 years ago. Makes for a tough time for a while. I feel your pain brotha.

mig
02-09-2010, 12:07 AM
Been a long time but; keep putting one foot in front of the other until the haze clears - keep your family/good friends close!

cbryan70
02-09-2010, 12:17 AM
Been a long time but; keep putting one foot in front of the other until the haze clears - keep your family/good friends close!

Cant agree more, I can promise im alot younger but have been through alot, family and kids first if you have them, then friends. As bad as it is to say and I HATE the saying everything happens for a reason and turns out for the better. If it helps....karma is a bit ch

TayMC197
02-09-2010, 12:39 AM
Sorry to hear that, things will turn around so just hang in there. You always have the boat and MC's are great investments for single guys looking for fun. :D

tex
02-09-2010, 02:36 AM
Hell of a 1000 post-Hang in there...plenty more out there! Look at the bright side...Summer is coming and you have a boat!!!!

André
02-09-2010, 06:30 AM
Many of us went through this.Hang on.
Life is far from bewing over.It's a new beginning...
Good luck!

kjohnson
02-09-2010, 07:46 AM
Women - Can't live with them, can't shoot them. I got divorced 4 years ago and am a lot happier now. You will be too at some point in time.

Skipper
02-09-2010, 08:43 AM
Been married 22 years. While I was in Iraq my wife charged up like $60,000.00 in credit cards and I had no idea. No idea until I applied for a loan to buy a new Prostar! I got you beat, separated and dead broke!

DooSPX
02-09-2010, 09:02 AM
Im tired of it all.... the MC is once again my best friend...
everything always seems to be a lie....
I have been through many breakups.... but the one that you are truly in love with... well, without going into profanity and detail... it sucks...

bcampbe7
02-09-2010, 09:09 AM
Don't make any drastic decisions (selling the boat or business) just yet. You need time to cool off.

DooSPX
02-09-2010, 09:19 AM
I wouldnt sell the boat...

trickskier
02-09-2010, 09:46 AM
It's hard to imagine but things could be worse. Hang in there --- Everything happens for a reason!!!

SkiDog
02-09-2010, 09:49 AM
I wouldnt sell the boat...

You got kids?

YTW
02-09-2010, 10:01 AM
Don't make any drastic decisions (selling the boat or business) just yet. You need time to cool off.

Very good advice.

Hollywood
02-09-2010, 10:05 AM
Congratulations! I mean that because it is for the better. If things weren't working it's time to move on. Maybe she'll come back, or you'll find someone else. Being single is still better than being unhappy with someone.

thatsmrmastercraft
02-09-2010, 10:08 AM
Other good advice would be if you had a joint checking account, get your money out immediately and get your own checking account at a DIFFERENT bank. Get a new account at a different bank even if you had your own account as she may have access. This was the first thing my divorce attorney told me to do.

MYMC
02-09-2010, 10:23 AM
Other good advice would be if you had a joint checking account, get your money out immediately and get your own checking account at a DIFFERENT bank. Get a new account at a different bank even if you had your own account as she may have access. This was the first thing my divorce attorney told me to do.
Great points...

My words of advice (and I don't play nice)...if this is a divorce go meet with the top attorneys in your area, interview all of them you can. Find out who is the best and start there. Interview as many as possible...why? This keeps your soon to be "ex-wife" from being able to hire them as it would be a conflict of interest.

I've been through it...it sucks, but we are both way better off today than we were then. Hang in there!

east tx skier
02-09-2010, 10:39 AM
Hang in there Doo. I can't speak from experience, but all these guys above me are premed. You're in good hands.

bcampbe7
02-09-2010, 10:55 AM
Hang in there Doo. I can't speak from experience, but all these guys above me are premed. You're in good hands.

WAS premed... I just dig ditches nowadays.

SkiDog
02-09-2010, 11:04 AM

Ha! I know that feeling all too well! hang in there doo.

MYMC
02-09-2010, 11:34 AM
all these guys above me are premed.
Not me, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express...

(for more damn nights than I care to count while my house was being stolen...oops I mean while I was getting divorced):rolleyes:

TX.X-30 fan
02-09-2010, 11:34 AM
It gets better............................... Fook look at skipper jjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz. I thought I got it raw I Am not worthy of *****in.

ttu
02-09-2010, 11:40 AM
doo, as others have said, it does take time to get thru this.

with that said, more than likely she will come back or want to come back when she realizes the grass is not as green as she thought on the other side. my ex wife did the same thing. when she wanted to make things work there was way to much damage to overcome.

on the plus side, she hated boats and the lake but loved the country club and the pool. first thing i did when the divorce was over was dumped the the country club and bought the boat!!!:woohoo:

justinglow
02-09-2010, 11:43 AM
doo, as others have said, it does take time to get thru this.

with that said, more than likely she will come back or want to come back when she realizes the grass is not as green as she thought on the other side. my ex wife did the same thing. when she wanted to make things work there was way to much damage to overcome.

on the plus side, she hated boats and the lake but loved the country club and the pool. first thing i did when the divorce was over was dumped the the country club and bought the boat!!!:woohoo:

Good job Doug!

JohnE
02-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Wow, I've read similar thread titles like this and they have been a play on words or a joke.

Sorry to read about this. Sounds like a lot here have been in your shoes and can offer advice.

I can't.

scott023
02-09-2010, 12:14 PM
Sorry to hear this DooSpx... things will get better from here.

Mag_Red
02-09-2010, 12:24 PM
Dude!!! or should I say Doooooooo! Trust me.......I've been through the exact same thing more times than I would care to admit. 10 years ago dated a woman....Lu Ann....crazy freain red head........incredible sex......I think she was an addict........any way I digress. Dated two years, did everything together, got along like Mutt and Jeff, Fred and Wilma, Archy and Edith........you get the idea............so I ask her to marry me. I was on cloud nine......until....
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>
I caught her going off to Minneapolis to meet some guy that she had been secretly corresponding with the entire time we were seeing each other.

Still I was heart broke.......felt I would never find someone that I was so compatible with.

Fast forward.........married to a wonderful woman that crushes Lu Ann and she don't cheat on me. I know our circumstances are a bit different.......but the feelings are the same. You are crushed, devastated, feeling like you will never find love............trust me...you will....... and this will all be but a distant memory.

DooSPX
02-09-2010, 02:09 PM
Thanks guys....
we were not married... living together, and engaged...

piper_chuck
02-09-2010, 02:20 PM
This should also extend to locking any and all joint lines of credit. Even if you don't think she is the type who would run up your credit cards, protecting yourself financially at this time is a prudent measure.

piper_chuck
02-09-2010, 02:25 PM
Thanks guys....
we were not married... living together, and engaged...
Sorry to hear this. Even though it hurts right now, it's better to have it happen before the marriage than after. As others have said, perhaps she'll come back. If so, the relationship may end up stronger. If not, surround yourself with friends and do the things you enjoy.

DooSPX
02-09-2010, 02:26 PM
I knew we were having problems... up-down, up-down... but I never thought she would leave me...

scott023
02-09-2010, 02:33 PM
This thread is enough to make me try and be a better husband... thanks for the push DooSPX.

DooSPX
02-09-2010, 02:38 PM
thats just it... I did everything for her... and she admitted it... she said she just doesnt love me anymore... maybe I did too much... i dont know

thatsmrmastercraft
02-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Sounds like my marriage. Like you, I cared more for and was more devoted to my ex. than she was to me. An unbalanced relationship is destined to have problems, but not necessarily failure.

It is the opposite with the last two gals I have been seen. This time I am not as into the relationship as they are. I now see the difference.

MYMC
02-09-2010, 03:27 PM
thats just it... I did everything for her... and she admitted it... she said she just doesnt love me anymore... maybe I did too much... i dont know
Perhaps the serious time apart will change her view...but as painful as it may be the reality is that if she didn't love you any longer (for whatever reason) she did the right thing. Take it from one who lives it everyday...I was married and we have a son so I am connected forever to my ex. The divorce was difficult but I can never know/grasp how difficult it was for my son...it is far better to "know" before your lives become so intertwined they cannot be separated.

DooSPX
02-09-2010, 03:29 PM
Thank you MYMC, and everyone else too.
MYMC, I see your point and it was well taken....

SkiDog
02-09-2010, 03:41 PM
You may have hit the lottery and don't even know it! Keep your head up, Things happen for a reason!

DooSPX
02-09-2010, 04:01 PM
thanks.....

DooSPX
02-09-2010, 07:18 PM
It hit me again when i got home to an empty house.... :(:(:(

scott023
02-09-2010, 07:30 PM
It hit me again when i got home to an empty house.... :(:(:(

It'll get better... no doubt about it.

Jerseydave
02-09-2010, 07:36 PM
I feel your pain, but things will work out for you I'm sure. I bet there are alot of single women out there that share the same interests as you.

Since you're a skier, you may want to try this:

http://www.meetup.com/find/?keywords=Waterskiing&country=us&locationPickerRef=0&dbCo=us&dbOutsideUsLink=&dbZip=40014&zip=32812&op=search&style=&submitButton=Search&radius=25

Not sure of your location, but you can type in your zip code to find waterski meetup groups in your area. Kinda fun to discover other skiers that might be real close to you.

Keep you boat and business, look ahead and don't look back!

Laurel_Lake_Skier
02-09-2010, 08:10 PM
Sorry to hear you're going through a tough stretch.....as others have said and as hard as it is to see right now, time will pass and things will turn around for you. Hang in there.

Mag_Red
02-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Thank you MYMC, and everyone else too.
MYMC, I see your point and it was well taken.... And we all know how Mike ended up.........see....things do work out for the better!:D

DemolitionMan
02-09-2010, 08:31 PM
Keep your head up. When one door close's another one open's.

TayMC197
02-09-2010, 08:43 PM

Similar situation, I came home early from dallas for the weekend and found my girlfriend of 10 months in my bed with her ex in the act. I was pretty calm about it even though my heart was in my throut. I got over it and it did take awhile. She did try to come back to me when she realized I was the guy she wanted. By that time I owned a MasterCraft and didn't need her. Fast forward, I now have a great girl and we are on planning on being engaged probably this summer and married next year. I couldn't see being without her. Just hang in there.

Can't make a Ho a housewife...

mtajpa
02-09-2010, 08:47 PM
Sorry to hear you lost the other half. Summer's coming soon. There's more fish in the sea. So keep your pole ready.

Tanski
02-09-2010, 08:56 PM

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

thatsmrmastercraft
02-09-2010, 09:01 PM
Similar situation, I came home early from dallas for the weekend and found my girlfriend of 10 months in my bed with her ex in the act. I was pretty calm about it even though my heart was in my throut. I got over it and it did take awhile. She did try to come back to me when she realized I was the guy she wanted. By that time I owned a MasterCraft and didn't need her. Fast forward, I now have a great girl and we are on planning on being engaged probably this summer and married next year. I couldn't see being without her. Just hang in there.

........and here I always just said rings don't plug holes.

brucemac
02-09-2010, 09:28 PM
This thread is enough to make me try and be a better husband... thanks for the push DooSPX.

baby steps scott...

h2oskifreak
02-09-2010, 09:39 PM
Painful for sure. At least you wern't married with children. Better to find out now before you have houses, kids and so much more to deal with. I divorced 3 years ago after staying in an unhappy marriage for years. She did all the things mentioned spent 10's of thousands on credit cards I didn't know about, pain killer addiction, and I was stupid and stayed for the child. When I caught her having an affair in her Mrecedes that was all it took and I never looked back. I just wrote her my last check (other than chlid support) for a healthy 6 figure sum. That check was a bargain when I look at how happy I am now compared to how it was with her. I always heard "No matter how hot she is, somewhere there is a guy out there tired of dealing with her sh$t". I date a really good gal now with so much going for her. It gets better and I bet you won't have to deal with 1/2 of what I had to. Hang in there and don't get serious with anybody any time soon. Date around, have fun and be single. I am self employed, sounds like you are too. Take some time off, go on trips and spend some money on yourself. Time, time, time and it will be soo much better.

DooSPX
02-09-2010, 09:39 PM
well, do have a house, but its mine... I am a business owner.... thanks guys....

MYMC
02-10-2010, 09:53 AM
And we all know how Mike ended up.........see....things do work out for the better!:D
In the immortal words of Ed McMahon: "you are correct sir!"

Here is a pic of just how much better things turned out:;)

DooSPX
02-10-2010, 10:13 AM
In the immortal words of Ed McMahon: "you are correct sir!"

Here is a pic of just how much better things turned out:;)

we all know about Meaghan! hellva luckly guy... plus seem seems like a sweetheart... :D

Thanks guys for your support.... I just cant seem to get her off my mind...

Shane21
02-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Well...I can attest to the other side. I was married for 5 yrs with 2 kids when I caught mine. She begged to come back and actually did change (ALOT). That was almost 7 yrs ago. We've since had 2 more kids, but deep down I will NEVER forget it or will I turn my back and assume it won't happen again. I love my kids more than anything in this world. I guess I sacrifice my marriage/relationship happiness for my kids' happiness. Alot of people would say that's not the right thing to do and to tell you the truth, I don't know what is. I just know that my kids have a better life by me staying. Although I wouldn't be staying had she not made the changes she did. She had to give up alot of priviledges. Not one did I tell her she had to, I let her make that decision for herself. However, if she left tomorrow, I would just move on and enjoy single life. I think that is what you should do. You don't have many years to enjoy like that and who knows...in the process, you may find the "right one".

Hollywood
02-10-2010, 10:24 AM
we all know about Meaghan! hellva luckly guy... plus seem seems like a sweetheart... :D

Thanks guys for your support.... I just cant seem to get her off my mind...

That's fine but if you make a move on her I'll bet MYMC will have no problem destroying you.

TX.X-30 fan
02-10-2010, 10:28 AM
Well...I can attest to the other side. I was married for 5 yrs with 2 kids when I caught mine. She begged to come back and actually did change (ALOT). That was almost 7 yrs ago. We've since had 2 more kids, but deep down I will NEVER forget it or will I turn my back and assume it won't happen again. I love my kids more than anything in this world. I guess I sacrifice my marriage/relationship happiness for my kids' happiness. Alot of people would say that's not the right thing to do and to tell you the truth, I don't know what is. I just know that my kids have a better life by me staying. Although I wouldn't be staying had she not made the changes she did. She had to give up alot of priviledges. Not one did I tell her she had to, I let her make that decision for herself. However, if she left tomorrow, I would just move on and enjoy single life. I think that is what you should do. You don't have many years to enjoy like that and who knows...in the process, you may find the "right one".

That's depressing.

SkiDog
02-10-2010, 10:32 AM
That's fine but if you make a move on her I'll bet MYMC will have no problem destroying you.

Go find you a nice TA-TA bar and all will be well in the morning!:D

Just trying to put a smile on your face!:)
Hang in there!

DooSPX
02-10-2010, 10:32 AM

wow! my post came out really wrong... :rolleyes:
I MENT I can't seem to get my ex ( I hate that word) off my mind...

sorry MYMC... it came out wrong...

MYMC
02-10-2010, 10:46 AM

wow! my post came out really wrong... :rolleyes:
I MENT I can't seem to get my ex ( I hate that word) off my mind...

sorry MYMC... it came out wrong...

Now that is funny...no need to apologize other than for making me spit my coffee all over and fall out of the chair laughing!

Go find you a nice TA-TA bar and all will be well in the morning!:D
Just trying to put a smile on your face!:)
Hang in there!
Now this guy has the right idea...

As Bluto said: "Over? Did you say over? Nothing is over until we decide it is. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no...and it ain't over now!"

Here is the audio: http://www.entertonement.com/clips/zrqjqdqzxr--Was-it-over-when-the-Germans-bombed-Pearl-HarborMovies-Animal-House-John-Belushi-Boon-

tex
02-10-2010, 11:17 AM

Judge Smails: Well, the world needs ditch diggers, too.

DooSPX
02-10-2010, 12:55 PM
I make myself sick over this stuff. when I'm stressed or upset, I get extremely nauseous... I really want to talk to her tonight... but I do not know if it is a good idea for anyone...

Mag_Red
02-10-2010, 01:40 PM
I make myself sick over this stuff. when I'm stressed or upset, I get extremely nauseous... I really want to talk to her tonight... but I do not know if it is a good idea for anyone...it's a terrible idea!!!! Let her come to you. Better yet.....if she does call ...don't be available.

YTW
02-10-2010, 01:49 PM
Suggested Reading: 'Love Must Be Tough' by James Dobson

D3skier
02-10-2010, 02:37 PM
I make myself sick over this stuff. when I'm stressed or upset, I get extremely nauseous... I really want to talk to her tonight... but I do not know if it is a good idea for anyone...

it's a terrible idea!!!! Let her come to you. Better yet.....if she does call ...don't be available.

I like Mag's idea... if it's meant to be she'll come back to you. If not then apparently there is someone that will love and care about you more and give you a more happy life.

DooSPX
02-10-2010, 03:22 PM
if I can resist the begging urge to talk to her... I have will power over drinking, smoking, everything really... except her...

jdl xstar
02-10-2010, 03:30 PM
if I can resist the begging urge to talk to her... I have will power over drinking, smoking, everything really... except her...

My advice is to grab a buddy or two and head to a bar tonight. You need to have your mind thinking about anything other than her right now or else you will drive yourself crazy and will want to reach out to her. You buds will keep you occupied and maybe even mix it up with some chicks to show you there are many other women out there even though right now that is hard to comprehend. The first few days are the worst ever but know there is all the light in the world at the end of the tunnel.

DooSPX
02-10-2010, 03:43 PM
Thank you... most of my buds have either moved or work night shifts....
dang it man! I really appreciate the advise...

MYMC
02-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Thank you... most of my buds have either moved or work night shifts....
dang it man! I really appreciate the advise...
As soon as the airplane gets out of annual I'm coming down (if you're still bummed out) and we'll go find some trouble!;)

Women are like rugs you need to hang them out and beat them regularly! Don't call...if this was as one sided as you said it was she is expecting it...time to try the unexpected.

TX.X-30 fan
02-10-2010, 03:54 PM
As soon as the airplane gets out of annual I'm coming down (if you're still bummed out) and we'll go find some trouble!;)

Women are like rugs you need to hang them out and beat them regularly! Don't call...if this was as one sided as you said it was she is expecting it...time to try the unexpected.

Have a dinner date and be seen? :confused:

DooSPX
02-10-2010, 03:56 PM

Better be careful, I will hold you up on that offer! If you are serious, that would be great!

piper_chuck
02-10-2010, 04:23 PM
What about those movies and songs that say you should have gone after her and tried to make things right?

Just Askin'!
Some women really do have a strong desire to be "chased" and use this as a tool for getting attention. My wife is a prime example. Recognizing when they're playing this game, and deciding to humor her, can really help reduce stress. However, if the relationship has been a rocky one, the guy has been the one putting in most of the effort to make it work, and she tells him she's had enough and is leaving, perhaps it's for the better (long term) to not chase...

MYMC
02-10-2010, 05:49 PM
Have a dinner date and be seen? :confused:
I ain't scared! Well...I will ask her first!:o

Better be careful, I will hold you up on that offer! If you are serious, that would be great!
No worried sir...if they ever get done with this annual and warranty crap (30 days and counting) I'd be more than happy to come down.

DooSPX
02-10-2010, 05:51 PM
I ain't scared! Well...I will ask her first!:o

No worried sir...if they ever get done with this annual and warranty crap (30 days and counting) I'd be more than happy to come down.

You just let me know! Its a small town, but we can hit the lake then the bar!

Hollywood
02-10-2010, 05:55 PM
I really want to talk to her tonight...

Dude,

she left me....

For your sake, I hope she's not playing games and wouldn't answer the phone.

BriEOD
02-10-2010, 06:09 PM
Hang tight! Go see Jim@BAWS and have him spring for a cuban sandwich.

TayMC197
02-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Hang tight! Go see Jim@BAWS and have him spring for a cuban sandwich.

I think he needs a Furr Burger more! ;)

Those of you not familiar with that term, its similiar to an All American Pink Taco... This should get you eatin right!

dog paw
02-10-2010, 07:39 PM
I feel for ya Doo, Been that road also and no matter how bad you think it is you dont have to look far to see someone in a more painfull pinch.

I cannot stress enough to ya to keep a clear head and look out for #1 Not to sound cold but the faster you pull the plugs on things that will hurt you the better.

I though I had things covered well in my 15 year marriagemeltdown. Woke up in jail with 15 dollars to my name after getting my *** kicked by 10lb's of crap in a 2lb bag cop

Long story short the "we can be civil and still talk" failed big time. That was 15 years ago and I still thought that one day we could have a civil conversation. But the drama queen one up'd me got the swine flu and died...... Somebody talk about carma???

This will make you feel better..... I read in another post you work on ski's.I am also a glutten for punishment:D

Have a friends 03 GTXDI that lost a PTO piston. They did not want to spend major coin (although the ski is mint) I do the works Crank,bal shaft overhaul, and poop on the job with a WSM top end kit. My God that thing sounds like a set of Mexican maraca's till it warms up. Thats running a snug .0045. Never again!!!!! At 1mm over its about into the big bore area LOL! Dang pistons look like a funnel

Anyhow I wishyou the best with your dilemma. It will get better (boy I got tired of hearing that) Watch your back, front and wallet. ;)

DooSPX
02-10-2010, 09:26 PM
Some of you will want to kick my butt for this.... but..... I talked to her on the phone tonight.... :(

94PS190
02-10-2010, 09:28 PM
Next time you feel like talking to her, put a coat of oil on your teak. It will look like no.1's in no time

DooSPX
02-10-2010, 09:30 PM
Next time you feel like talking to her, put a coat of oil on your teak. It will look like no.1's in no time

LOL LOL LOL.... if I do that or anything like that, I will buff and wax my boat sooo much i will wear through the gel.
Its hard not to want to talk to her.... she still has my heart

PT 1999 ProStar
02-10-2010, 09:35 PM
Some of you will want to kick my butt for this.... but..... I talked to her on the phone tonight.... :(

You know what Doo....we are not living you life so we can only give advice. You'll need to do what you need to do...As a guy who has been married for 10years with 6 and 4 year olds I can't completely relate but let's just say we had a "seven year" itch. Things are great now and we no longer "make it work" it just works and works well. I will tell you that no matter what you decide to do it's most likely going to get worse before it gets better....and even then it may not get better and then you will know! Just don't waste too much time trying to fix it if it's not fixable....and you will know if its fixable or not you just need to own up to it.

Best of luck!

DooSPX
02-10-2010, 09:36 PM
thank you... and I wish all you all the best PT 1999.....

btw, you guys can call me Jason...

jdl xstar
02-10-2010, 10:05 PM

This is a good idea.. Seriously, line up some projects whether detailing your boat or some sort of home improvements to help get your mind off her. Paint some rooms or redo your landscaping. Its the endless thinkig that will drive you crazy so any distraction will do. Or, if you don't already have one, adopt a dog and that will certainly get your mind off her and you'll probably end up liking the dog much more than you like her!

MCnewbie
02-10-2010, 10:06 PM
If you hold out any hope of getting back together don't call her ever. Let her call you,
trust me. Just say NO to calling her. Jason I wish you the best and we all have been in your situation.

Kyle
02-10-2010, 10:31 PM
I by no means am trying to thread steal......

Jan 1 2010 my ex tells me that she wants to spend the rest of her life with me....Jan 13 we are done cause she doesnt see a future with me. I tried the call thing over and over like a DUMB A just to get answering machine and texts back that make me want to throw my Iphone as far as it will go....

I have not had any comunication for over weeks now and I am waiting on her to call. I have done everythng the wrong way. I first smoked 1 to 2 packs of cigarettes a day. Since I am self employeed I can work when I want, so I started getting ripped or chit faced every day starting about 11:30 am.

My mom called me and wanted to talk. She told me to visit with a minister at my church. I said what for, I am so GD mad at god. Why would he let this chit keep hapening to me. I am a good guy, honest, try to live right by god, good job, plenty of money, realistic, and self sufficient why the F does this keep Fing happening to me.

I met with a buddy (a cop not minister) the other night and he gave me a book to read. Now I by no means push religion on anyone. He gave me The Purpose Driven Life and it is about What on Earth Am I Here For. Since reading a chapter a day like the book tells you to do it has made my life easier.

There is always someone out there in the same or worse boat as we are.

sand2snow22
02-10-2010, 10:31 PM
Well, what did you talk about? I agree, don't call her anymore.

DooSPX
02-10-2010, 10:37 PM
How much I still love her, her daughter (which I have taken to as my own) and her family. I said I want to be together, but if that does not work, I want to remain friends... mainly for the girls' sake....
still very upset.... waiting on MYMC to get that dang plane fixed!! LOL :D

btw, best of luck Kyle....
very glad you stopped screwing your life up with booze and smokes.

TayMC197
02-11-2010, 03:19 AM
How much I still love her, her daughter (which I have taken to as my own) and her family. I said I want to be together, but if that does not work, I want to remain friends... mainly for the girls' sake....
still very upset.... waiting on MYMC to get that dang plane fixed!! LOL :D

btw, best of luck Kyle....
very glad you stopped screwing your life up with booze and smokes.

I think Kyle is still screwing up... He calls me! Thats gotta say something.

I've been in the same boat and like Kyle have my sh!t together. Seems like I was always getting the raw end of the deal. Like I said in an ealier post about walking in on my G/F with her ex... So on with life I went and I just got in this habbit of not giving a darn and having a good time. Then one day out of the blue Jen walked into my life and has turned it around. Things could always go south but I don't honestly see it with this one. So what I'm saying is, just hang in there and have fun. Whats ment to happen will. So might as well get some strange till it does. ;)

MYMC
02-11-2010, 07:16 AM
Jason,

I'm coming and I'll buy on one condition...no more calls! Let her miss you damn it.

How many of you guys are gonna meet us down there and cheer this guy up? Lets get this planned ASAP...a friend needs us.

Kyle
02-11-2010, 07:20 AM
Where is this party gunna be???

DooSPX
02-11-2010, 09:14 AM
Sebring, FL....

Shane21
02-11-2010, 09:43 AM
Best thing to do is enjoy life...I know that's easier said than done, but nothing will make her want to come back more and it will be easier on you. However, if you start enjoying life with other women, she may take that the wrong way...so be careful there. You have to (somehow) focus on other good things in your life and direct your attention to them. As someone said before, you have MC, so there is definitely something good in your life.

The other thing I would say is keep talking about it...better with close friends, but if nothing else, do it here. Just reading through the past 10 pages of threads, there are certainly people here that care. It kind of makes me feel good about the people on this discussion board (of course they are all MC owners, so I would expect no less...hahaha). Just keep hanging on Doo... You'll be fine with or without her!

Also, I want to apologize about my post earlier...I kind of got derailed on my issue and that wasn't my intent. I just wanted to make you feel like you're not alone.

Diamond Dawg
02-11-2010, 11:12 AM
Sebring, FL....
Good Luck Jason! I come and bring some of my girlfriends!

SkiDog
02-11-2010, 11:18 AM
Jason,

I'm coming and I'll buy on one condition...no more calls! Let her miss you damn it.

How many of you guys are gonna meet us down there and cheer this guy up? Lets get this planned ASAP...a friend needs us.

Mike, we've got a lil get together planned @ BAWS for April 9th(Friday) with myself, trickskier, Mastercraftmark, KnoxX2, and whoever else wants to attend. Hows that sound to ya. there's an airport about 10 min. away. We got Food, (cuban sammiches):D Drink, and friends. This might be just what Jason needs!

Jason, in the words of a couple of great radio personalities, remember this!

'He who cares the least, WINS!'

DooSPX
02-11-2010, 12:08 PM
Good Luck Jason! I come and bring some of my girlfriends!

Sounds like a plan :)

SkiDog, if Mike can make it then, I will try to attend.

Jesus_Freak
02-11-2010, 12:48 PM
.... I talked to her on the phone tonight.... :(

Since we are simply sharing opinions here and since, like armpits, everyone has two...:)...

I think you did well to call (assuming you were civil/productive). I have been married 18 years. It has never, ever, ever been about who "wins". Many times, I swallowed my pride for the sake of our union and our children. I am purposely keeping my comments short and void of the voluminous helpful Scripture on the matter, but I pray you are able to work through it.

DooSPX
02-11-2010, 02:11 PM
Thank you JF...
It was very civil... I simply said what ever happens between us I want to remain friends in time for the girl (whom I love like my own) and her family are great too. and I told her that I still loved her....

I tell you what, You, MYMC willing to come down and help me out in a tough situation and everyone else on here are true friends, and I can never thank you enough...
MYMC, you let me know when you think, and I can make arrangements. BTW, there is a airport in Sebring where I live. Its also the Sebring International Raceway, home of the ALMS 12 Hours of Sebring endurance race.
http://sebringraceway.com/

ProStar200
02-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Sorry to hear about what happened, be around Family and Friends. They always know what to say and what to do. Good luck, there are always brighter things on the other side (not the dark side). Seems like we are all not just Mastercraft Owners, we are also friends and family. Don't beat yourself up, and don't blame yourself. You will move on, just like she will. Just move faster.

TayMC197
02-11-2010, 08:50 PM
Mike, we've got a lil get together planned @ BAWS for April 9th(Friday) with myself, trickskier, Mastercraftmark, KnoxX2, and whoever else wants to attend. Hows that sound to ya. there's an airport about 10 min. away. We got Food, (cuban sammiches):D Drink, and friends. This might be just what Jason needs!

Hell, I'll fly in for that. Might have to drag Kyle along. Jason needs us!

Hammer
02-11-2010, 08:57 PM
If MYMC doesn't mind a passenger, and the schedule works out I'm in for a trip down to help a brother out!

DooSPX
02-11-2010, 09:10 PM
WOW! I truly cannot thank you guys enough. I came on here to share my passion for our brand of ski boats, gained friends. Now I feel like I am gaining family.
I will find something for us to do down here...
again, I cannot thank you guys enough... it truly means the world to me...

SkiDog
02-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Don't you worry! I know WHERE to go and how much cash we'll need when we get there!
Ever heard of the Venus? Its been a while, But I'm sure I remember how to get there!:cool:

DooSPX
02-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Well up at BAWS I know you know what to do... I was speaking of if it doesnt work out to go to BAWS.... Thanks Dog!

MYMC
02-12-2010, 07:57 AM

Sounds like a plan :)

SkiDog, if Mike can make it then, I will try to attend.

If MYMC doesn't mind a passenger, and the schedule works out I'm in for a trip down to help a brother out!
If the damn plane EVER gets done count us in!

Funny how guys get pissed about boats breaking, or dealers taking to long working on them...our plane has been done for warranty service and annual now 5 weeks! When I dropped her off it was suppsoed to be done in 7 days...and now you know why boats don't upset me!

D3skier
02-12-2010, 09:02 AM

Funny how guys get pissed about boats breaking, or dealers taking to long working on them...our plane has been done for warranty service and annual now 5 weeks! When I dropped her off it was suppsoed to be done in 7 days...and now you know why boats don't upset me!

parts must be on backorder

DooSPX
02-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Isn't great when they do not even call you and tell you what the hold up is?

DooSPX
02-12-2010, 12:47 PM
The urge to talk to her is a hellva lot more than I anticipated it would be... I want to hear her voice, talk to her... and I do not even know why I want to talk to her....

bcampbe7
02-12-2010, 12:53 PM
Dude, you need to log off and get outside. Go do something/someone to get your mind off her.

DooSPX
02-12-2010, 12:58 PM
I have a job I need to get to in a few... but yeah I hear ya

bcampbe7
02-12-2010, 01:03 PM
Tough time of the year for a breakup, no doubt. Sorry for ya, but get out and get your mind off of things for a bit. Sounds like you need a break.

Maristar210
02-12-2010, 03:18 PM
No crying in baseball Doo Doo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GluCM_ggMvw

Monte
02-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Dude, you need to log off and get outside. Go do something/someone to get your mind off her.

great advice.

Doo, I hate that you are in the spot you are, but you are much better off to have weeded her out now, than to have gotten married or worse had kids (not that kids are a bad thing) be glad that it came to a head. Now at least you don't have assets to split up, or alimony to play. I understand it hurts, but time will heal it.

SkiDog
02-12-2010, 03:30 PM
Just think about this.........Valentines Day is Sunday and you ain't gotta buy her nutin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamm e
Go out and have a few beers!

jdl xstar
02-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Just think about this.........Valentines Day is Sunday and you ain't gotta buy her nutin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamm e
Go out and have a few beers!

I have a feeling he is thinking of sending her some flowers anyways. Jason, if this is the case, resist the urge. Sure she will like them but I don't see it helping the situation any.

Hollywood
02-12-2010, 03:53 PM
http://www.zuguide.com/image/Jon-Favreau-Swingers.1.jpg

DooSPX
02-12-2010, 04:23 PM
actually not thinking of sending flowers... but trying to resist talking to her, its extremely difficult for me. and Hollywood, the heck is up with the dude in the picture? lol

Hollywood
02-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Apparently you have not seen the movie Swingers. For those that have, they might get a chuckle out of the picture. After this blows over, I highly recommend watching it with your buds!

Hammer
02-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Apparently you have not seen the movie Swingers. For those that have, they might get a chuckle out of the picture. After this blows over, I highly recommend watching it with your buds!

That gave me a little laugh. My and my roommates from way back used to watch that movie often. Very funny.

Jason, after all this blows over I'll send you my copy of it to check out. Its a must watch for the single guy.

Then again, maybe you should watch it now.

André
02-12-2010, 05:37 PM
parts must be on backorder

In tank fuel pump?

If so,i wouldn't run that plane low on gas...or upside down!:)

JohnE
02-12-2010, 05:55 PM

Easy solution....go on the cirrus forum and bash the dealer....threaten to buy from another mfg.....swear that their products are better anyway....and while you are waiting for a response, ask what the best oil is for the thing, that'll occupy you 'till your plane is ready.:D

shepherd
02-12-2010, 06:27 PM
My advice: Hold MYMC to his promise to fly down. That guy obviously has a way with the ladies and can probably hook you up! If he can't in that little town of Sebring, get him to fly you to Vegas baby! :D

DooSPX
02-12-2010, 07:17 PM
My advice: Hold MYMC to his promise to fly down. That guy obviously has a way with the ladies and can probably hook you up! If he can't in that little town of Sebring, get him to fly you to Vegas baby! :D

There you go!
That's an idea :D

JohnE
02-12-2010, 07:39 PM
Or wait till April 29 or so and go to CSM and look for a local single.......or at least drown your sorrows....

Kyle
02-12-2010, 07:40 PM
This may piss you off but all of this is happening for a reason. Try to not think about how hurt you are but to look at what you are supposed to be learning from this situation.

What are you supposed to be learning to make you a better Doo in the end.

Do Not Call Her.

The best way to booyah her in the end is to continue being successful and do what you do without her. She's a woman.....THEY ARE ALL CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

One day she will realize she messed up and you will handle it the way it needs to be handled. Either peacin her out or lettin her back in.

cbryan70
02-12-2010, 07:41 PM
Would have to agree...go out with the guys....

SkiDog
02-12-2010, 07:47 PM
This may piss you off but all of this is happening for a reason. Try to not think about how hurt you are but to look at what you are supposed to be learning from this situation.

What are you supposed to be learning to make you a better Doo in the end.

Do Not Call Her.

The best way to booyah her in the end is to continue being successful and do what you do without her. She's a woman.....THEY ARE ALL CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

One day she will realize she messed up and you will handle it the way it needs to be handled. Either peacin her out or lettin her back in.

As I said, 'He who cares the least, WINS'!

coz
02-12-2010, 07:58 PM
No worries hommie! my sister has some hot friends in Florida.....I'll see who's available...I dunno?.....maybe you can hook up with one of them and whip out that big ol mastercraft and see what happens :D

DooSPX
02-12-2010, 08:30 PM
LOL!
MYMC must have been on the phone all day with the company fixing his plane... i havent seen him on most of the day.

DooSPX
02-12-2010, 09:30 PM
LOL!
MYMC must have been on the phone all day with the company fixing his plane... i havent seen him on most of the day.

oops.......

Maristar210
02-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Go snort some cocaine off a hookers ***. Always works for me...

thatsmrmastercraft
02-12-2010, 09:45 PM
Go snort some cocaine off a hookers ***. Always works for me...

Toe? Gum? Hat? :D

DooSPX
02-12-2010, 09:52 PM
LOL, you guys crack me up....

shepherd
02-12-2010, 10:30 PM
belly button shots

Maristar210
02-12-2010, 10:42 PM
Doo man I have two words for you:

Strip Club

Maristar210
02-12-2010, 10:42 PM
Remember Doo man, if we had three more vertebrae we would not even need women

Maristar210
02-12-2010, 10:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlpN-Rvo69I

thatsmrmastercraft
02-13-2010, 12:19 AM
Remember Doo man, if we had three more vertebrae we would not even need women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlpN-Rvo69I

With these being consecutive posts, I was rather apprehensive about opening the link. Well done Maristar210! :D :D

sand2snow22
02-13-2010, 01:07 AM
I think you should drink a little bit, wait until it's a quarter after 1 am, call her and play the song Need You Now by Lady Antebellum. That will get her back for sure!

SkiDog
02-13-2010, 08:50 AM
Doo man I have two words for you:

Strip Club

He's not listening Steve, We've been trying that!:confused:

Kyle
02-13-2010, 09:01 AM
Now I know that this weekend is gunna be a hard one. Here is what I am doing and I think it will be the greatest investment ever.

2-14 is an expensive weekend taking the lady out on date or weekend of dates. Several hundred dollars would have been spent. So spend the money.

Spend the amount of money of gifts, dates, all of the hotel, etc on our boat.

I see it this way. I would have spent that money on that date for a one night or weekend of Nay Nay.

or

All of the Pimpin you do to your boat with the money you would have dropped on her will get you more than a weekend or a night of Nay Nay...Lots More:D:D:D

Kyle
02-13-2010, 09:02 AM
Hang in there Jason.

MYMC
02-13-2010, 10:09 AM
Easy solution....go on the cirrus forum and bash the dealer....threaten to buy from another mfg.....swear that their products are better anyway....and while you are waiting for a response, ask what the best oil is for the thing, that'll occupy you 'till your plane is ready.:D
John...I laughed so hard I gave myself a headache! You know my feelings about "internet extortion" but to tell the truth it has entered my mind more than once.

Shep...I think you think too much of my ability...but Vegas does sound like a good idea.

Or wait till April 29 or so and go to CSM and look for a local single.......or at least drown your sorrows....
I thought that went without saying!

Plane will be done Tuesday...we are there!

TX.X-30 fan
02-13-2010, 03:37 PM
My dog farted.

justinglow
02-13-2010, 04:46 PM
My dog farted.

Dutch oven Stu?

scott023
02-13-2010, 05:01 PM
Breaking news.... more at 6. Tom, back to you. :D

TX.X-30 fan
02-13-2010, 06:06 PM
Dutch oven Stu?

No, open area still a debilitating odor :D

justinglow
02-13-2010, 06:31 PM
No, open area still a debilitating odor :D

Ahhh A silent but deadly one......

Hammer
02-13-2010, 06:44 PM
Mike, Is there a plan yet?

DooSPX
02-13-2010, 09:29 PM
Mike, when do you think you will be down? I am going to PM you my number as well so we can coordinate if need be...

and Mike thank you, Meaghan and everyone on here for the help... tomorrow is really going to suck....

btw, those who said about strip clubs, the closest ones are about an hour away...

SkiDog
02-15-2010, 08:54 AM
Mike, when do you think you will be down? I am going to PM you my number as well so we can coordinate if need be...

and Mike thank you, Meaghan and everyone on here for the help... tomorrow is really going to suck....

btw, those who said about strip clubs, the closest ones are about an hour away...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Just go damnit! Get a designated driver & GO!:confused:

MYMC
02-15-2010, 10:06 AM
Mike, Is there a plan yet?

I'll pick you guys up and we'll go meet Skidog and the gang...so someone needs to tell us where to be and when.

D3skier
02-15-2010, 12:14 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Just go damnit! Get a designated driver & GO!:confused:

I'd be willing to be the designated driver as long as someone supplies the Coca-Cola/Pepsi

M-Funf
02-15-2010, 01:40 PM
I'd be willing to be the designated driver as long as someone supplies the Coca-Cola/Pepsi

The "venue" will usually provide that gratis if you're the DD. I think you should have the drinkers pay for the lap dances...:rolleyes:

DooSPX
02-15-2010, 01:45 PM
I'll pick you guys up and we'll go meet Skidog and the gang...so someone needs to tell us where to be and when.

No, thank you Mike..

MYMC
02-15-2010, 02:11 PM
I must have missed something here...

TX.X-30 fan
02-15-2010, 02:26 PM
I admit I too prefer dry aging to wet aging.

Diamond Dawg
02-15-2010, 02:34 PM
No, thank you Mike..

TMCNo1
02-15-2010, 02:36 PM

Your not the only one!

I believe Skidog just missed another chance to take some lost soul out and aid in getting him breed!:rolleyes:

M-Funf
02-15-2010, 02:39 PM
Uhhhh...Doo? You not tellin' us something?

TX.X-30 fan
02-15-2010, 02:42 PM
Could just need more fiber huh?

cbryan70
02-15-2010, 02:43 PM

Is he backing out?

SkiDog
02-15-2010, 02:49 PM
Your not the only one!

I believe Skidog just missed another chance to take some lost soul out and aid in getting him breed!:rolleyes:

I gotta feeling that SHE may have had second thoughts about leaving, after she heard we was going to the TATA bars!:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

M-Funf
02-15-2010, 03:29 PM
I gotta feeling that SHE may have had second thoughts about leaving, after she heard we was going to the TATA bars!:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

SHE shouldn't get to change her mind. Boot her A$$ to the curb, DOO.

D3skier
02-15-2010, 03:39 PM
No, thank you Mike..

Doo sounds down... did he pick up the phone again?

Monte
02-15-2010, 03:40 PM
SHE shouldn't get to change her mind. Boot her A$$ to the curb, DOO.

Even if she did change her mind and you are back in the saddle. So what. Go out and have a good time with some buddies. Just tell her you made plans while she was away. If you are worried about what she will do while you are gone, that is a bigger issue all together. If she doesn't want you to go then well, who was here for you when she was not?

M-Funf
02-15-2010, 03:43 PM
Who was here for you when she was not?

Mostly total strangers, supporting you through this...people who have no horse in the race backing YOU...

scott023
02-15-2010, 03:57 PM
W T F is going on here? Doo is turning down the MYMC visit? After all of this? WOW. I hope not.

Monte
02-15-2010, 04:07 PM
Mostly total strangers, supporting you through this...people who have no horse in the race backing YOU...

True true.. But he asked;)

Hollywood
02-15-2010, 04:31 PM
The COMMA makes all the difference, but do we even know if he used it intentionally?

"No, thank you Mike.."

is not the same as

"No thank you Mike.." <-- which is how you guys are all reading it right now

TX.X-30 fan
02-15-2010, 04:35 PM
No, thank "YOU"....................... Mike??

east tx skier
02-15-2010, 04:35 PM
The COMMA makes all the difference, but do we even know if he used it intentionally?

"No, thank you Mike.."

is not the same as

I think it is ...

No. Thank you, Mike.

TX.X-30 fan
02-15-2010, 04:37 PM
Listed to ETS his wife is a lawyer.

TMCNo1
02-15-2010, 04:37 PM

"No, thank you Mike.."

is not the same as

Duh Huh, you telling me a comma means he don't want none!

We need a "Official Ruling" on this crap, where's Gene?:uglyhamme

east tx skier
02-15-2010, 04:43 PM
Listed to ETS his wife is a lawyer.

You can't prove that. :)

cbryan70
02-15-2010, 05:03 PM
You can't prove that. :)

Isnt it down below or is that your firm? to many damn lawyers around here :rolleyes:

DooSPX
02-15-2010, 05:11 PM

that was supposed to be a PM to Mike.... when he thanked me for my cell number.... sorry... i am not with it today...

He said thanks for the number, It was supposed to be a PM back to him saying.... "No, (comma) thank YOU Mike"

DooSPX
02-15-2010, 05:24 PM
who was here for you when she was not?

You guys are... Many of us have never met and yet there is a friendship that formed... You guys are really becoming true friends in my book. I cannot thank you guys enough... especially Mike for taking time to fly down and take a down friend and bring him back up.

and no, she is not coming back....
I hope Maeghan can get one or two of her girlfriends and fly down. :D
Mike, talk to Maeghan for me? LOL 8p

SkiDog
02-15-2010, 05:52 PM
You guys are... Many of us have never met and yet there is a friendship that formed... You guys are really becoming true friends in my book. I cannot thank you guys enough... especially Mike for taking time to fly down and take a down friend and bring him back up.

and no, she is not coming back....
I hope Maeghan can get one or two of her girlfriends and fly down. :D
Mike, talk to Maeghan for me? LOL 8p

So, we're ALL back on the same page! WHEW!

TX.X-30 fan
02-15-2010, 06:05 PM
If she is not coming back may I suggest you break-out the naked pics?? Pm me. :D

DooSPX
02-15-2010, 06:11 PM
If she is not coming back may I suggest you break-out the naked pics?? Pm me. :D

No, do not have any... she is not that kinda girl...
and yes, SkiDog, we are ALL on the same page... I am waiting to hear from Mike when he is heading to Sebring, and if he is getting his Much better half ;) to bring a g/f or 3... :D:cool:

TX.X-30 fan
02-15-2010, 06:15 PM
Just be that way.

DooSPX
02-15-2010, 06:15 PM
^^^ HAHAHA.... sorry TX... LOL

justinglow
02-15-2010, 06:57 PM
Just be that way.

Sharing is caring, right Stu?

thatsmrmastercraft
02-15-2010, 07:44 PM

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

TX.X-30 fan
02-15-2010, 07:52 PM
Sharing is caring, right Stu?

I like that can I quote you!!!

shepherd
02-16-2010, 09:27 AM
Is this deal happening at the BAWS April get-together?
And after that, we're all jumping into the Cirrus and flying out to Vegas right? D3skier can be the designated pilot.

DooSPX
02-16-2010, 12:24 PM
I wish this was happening a lot sooner....
found out last night that she lied to me... and most likely was for a while....
im tired of all this ****!!!!!!!! REALLY TIRED OF IT!!!!!!!!

M-Funf
02-16-2010, 12:27 PM
Depends on what she lied about...skimming a few bux off the paycheck to buy cigarettes, or something much, much worse...

sand2snow22
02-16-2010, 12:28 PM
I wish this was happening a lot sooner....
found out last night that she lied to me... and most likely was for a while....
im tired of all this ****!!!!!!!! REALLY TIRED OF IT!!!!!!!!

Lied as in cheated on you?

M-Funf
02-16-2010, 12:28 PM
Lied as in cheated on you?

That's the "much, much worse" scenario...

DooSPX
02-16-2010, 12:40 PM
I know she left me for someone else.... slept with him i dont know....
but, she swore that there was no one else when she split it between us...

justinglow
02-16-2010, 01:09 PM
I like that can I quote you!!!

Sure Stu-ster! What are friends for?

SkiDog
02-16-2010, 02:00 PM

We've been telling you all along that you needed to find you a TATA bar to visit! NOW, don't you wish you'd listened?!

MYMC
02-16-2010, 02:07 PM
No sense in looking back...move on.

April 9th...where do O pick up Hammer? I'll meet you in Sebring then we just need someone to pick us up at airport nearest BAWS.

jbfootin
02-16-2010, 03:14 PM
I am stuck up in WI, so I will not be participating in this, but this thread is why I love this board. A bunch of strangers with a common love of great boats and watersports, truely caring for eachother. Truely awsome:toast:

piper_chuck
02-16-2010, 03:21 PM
If she left you for him the "slept with" part is highly likely. People deserve to be with someone they can trust, learning about her deceipt should help you start moving on.

TX.X-30 fan
02-16-2010, 04:39 PM
She may have turned, does she have a family history of lesbianism??

It would still piss you off but be fun to watch.

thatsmrmastercraft
02-16-2010, 04:44 PM
She may have turned, does she have a family history of lesbianism??

It would still piss you off but be fun to watch.

Doesn't have to be a complete change to playing for the other team. There are those that paddle out both sides of the canoe. :D

TX.X-30 fan
02-16-2010, 05:06 PM
Doesn't have to be a complete change to playing for the other team. There are those that paddle out both sides of the canoe. :D

I am fine with that too................................... :D:D

Hollywood
02-16-2010, 05:16 PM
There are those that paddle out both sides of the canoe. :D

I am fine with that too................................... :D:D

You paddle on both sides?

D3skier
02-16-2010, 05:28 PM
Is this deal happening at the BAWS April get-together?
And after that, we're all jumping into the Cirrus and flying out to Vegas right? D3skier can be the designated pilot.

I dunno if you want me flying or not... only flown a plane less than 1/2 an hour. That might not be a good plan. But I'm sure Mike could give me the crash course to at least get you guys back in the general vicinity to at least jump out of the plane safely.

DooSPX
02-16-2010, 06:05 PM
sounds like a plan Mike.... please guys... knock off the lesbian thing....

TX.X-30 fan
02-16-2010, 06:16 PM
You paddle on both sides?

Why no, but thanks for asking. :D

TX.X-30 fan
02-16-2010, 06:17 PM
Can we continue on the Bi tangent??

M-Funf
02-16-2010, 06:41 PM

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme: .

justinglow
02-16-2010, 06:50 PM

Roll with it, you are doing great!

Maristar210
02-16-2010, 06:57 PM
Doo

I love lesbo's. Telling this crew to knock it off is like pouring blood in the water...

Good luck with that....

TX.X-30 fan
02-16-2010, 07:11 PM
Are most dancers Bi?? Was she a dancer? I have been waiting for my wife to show some curiosity, nothing to speak of yet though.

bbymgr
02-16-2010, 07:13 PM
Are most dancers Bi?? Was she a dancer? I have been waiting for my wife to show some curiosity, nothing to speak of yet though.

Do you mean square dancer?:rolleyes:

TX.X-30 fan
02-16-2010, 07:23 PM
No BBMGRYXCDESWAYG I did not mean square, I meant the kind JustJoe loves to watch on a cold afternoon when the wife is away and the clients have been serviced. :D

DooSPX
02-16-2010, 07:35 PM
NO SHE WAS NOT A DANCER!!!!!!
I know you guys mean well cracking jokes, but its not helping....

KnoxX2
02-16-2010, 08:10 PM
Don't let them get to you!!!

Some people just don't know when to quit!

DooSPX
02-16-2010, 08:30 PM
thanks...
I really got to get my head straight. I am literary making myself sick over this women....
Its getting stupid...

SkiDog
02-16-2010, 08:32 PM
Don't let them get to you!!!

Some people just don't know when to quit!

Ya ever wonder why some of these guys have NEVER been anything or any events that were
orchestrated by people from this board? Perhaps IF they ever attended one, they might not be so quick to be such an a$$.

DooSPX
02-16-2010, 08:34 PM
thanks SkiDog..... Looking forward to seeing everyone again...

KnoxX2
02-16-2010, 08:35 PM
Just remember that you need time to get through this!

Surround your self with friends and family!

TX.X-30 fan
02-16-2010, 08:37 PM
I think deep down all hott chicks wana give the pole a shot???

I could be wrong.

Monte
02-16-2010, 08:40 PM
thanks...
I really got to get my head straight. I am literary making myself sick over this women....
Its getting stupid...

Put down the mouse, call a cab, go to a bar for a few coctails. No matter who you talk to, Make yourself a goal to not mention her name, or for that matter anything about the situation.

TX.X-30 fan
02-16-2010, 08:43 PM
Ya ever wonder why some of these guys have NEVER been anything or any events that were
orchestrated by people from this board? Perhaps IF they ever attended one, they might not be so quick to be such an a$$.

55686 55686 55686

We have gatherings all summer long :confused:

TX.X-30 fan
02-16-2010, 08:56 PM
Seems funny to me no one has offered any real support here!!

This is not the place for this stuff Doo, we had a few laughs but what did you expect on a boating forum with members that are grown men??

I would say go see your spiritual leader/ preacher/padre/imam or one of the elders in your church and have some quiet time with them. Good luck, a boating forum is not the right place for this son.

scott023
02-16-2010, 09:26 PM

Eddie, I'm not so sure that's a fair way to measure ones commitment. Some of us live a long way away, and have young families to think of when it comes to "events". It often seems that this is the only way you measure people, and the only ones you will "back" are those that do attend.

If I have a Scottmania up here this summer, are you going to attend?

DooSPX
02-16-2010, 09:47 PM
Seems funny to me no one has offered any real support here!!

This is not the place for this stuff Doo, we had a few laughs but what did you expect on a boating forum with members that are grown men??

I would say go see your spiritual leader/ preacher/padre/imam or one of the elders in your church and have some quiet time with them. Good luck, a boating forum is not the right place for this son.

thank you... I might have to go seek one of my preachers....
but there are some people on here trying to help, Mike is flying in to Sebring to pick me up... cant get better than that. there are some good true friends on here, nore than just guys/gals that have a brand of boat in common.

SkiDog
02-16-2010, 09:55 PM
thank you... I might have to go seek one of my preachers....
but there are some people on here trying to help, Mike is flying in to Sebring to pick me up... cant get better than that. there are some good true friends on here, nore than just guys/gals that have a brand of boat in common.

I think that says it all right there!

Maristar210
02-16-2010, 09:56 PM
DOOO

You are sick with your who is who crap........

DooSPX
02-16-2010, 10:00 PM
MYMC, when you look here, also look at this thread http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?p=660287#post660287

I think we have a ride... lol

DemolitionMan
02-16-2010, 10:53 PM
Cheer up Doo it is almost spring, that's when the women are out on the water.:)

TayMC197
02-17-2010, 02:56 AM
I think I like the sound of ScottMania. I'm down for that! :headbang:

Mag_Red
02-17-2010, 08:11 AM
I think I like the sound of ScottMania. :rolleyes:Some originality please.......and Doo...........I haven't been following this thread much since I posted.............but have you grown some balls yet, and taken most people's advice, and Moved on with your life yet???????? Geez I hope soooooooooooooo!

Bouyhead
02-17-2010, 08:46 AM
Hey Doo,

I can relate to your situation, I've been there a few times. Kind of self inflicted, didn't walk down the aisle till I was 45. A few good ones got away. With that said I'm pretty impressed with all the real support and offers from your buddies here on TT. Your a young man, keep yourself BUSY I mean real BUSY. The BUSIER the better. As far as drowing your sorrows, do it with your buddies and keep it happy! Tough time of the year man, hang in there, this to shall pass.

glassmaster
02-17-2010, 09:25 AM
thanks...
Its getting stupid...

Doo, there is one thing that I have learned in my lifetime and that is you can't make someone do something that you want them to do.
They have to want to do it themselves voluntarily. Sure you can try to persuade them and it may work for a little while, but it will most likely be short lived. You don't want a one sided relationship they don't last.
I have crossed paths with several old girlfriends in the past. One of them I was going to get married to. I was with her for over 3 years, we broke up and 5 years later I bumped in to her at the Citrus Nationals.
She sure wasn't the sweet little thing she used to be and lets just say I am glad things happened like they did.
It may seem hard to deal with right know but before you know it you will probably look back and be glad it happened. :rolleyes:
Just my :twocents:

scott023
02-17-2010, 09:55 AM
:rolleyes:Some originality please.......and Doo...........I haven't been following this thread much since I posted.............but have you grown some balls yet, and taken most people's advice, and Moved on with your life yet???????? Geez I hope soooooooooooooo!

Bob, I wasn't attempting to steal your thunder... just making an example and that was the first thing that came to mind. Apparently, even though I haven't attended, Mag Mania is always on my mind. :D:D:D

thatsmrmastercraft
02-17-2010, 09:57 AM
I think I like the sound of ScottMania. I'm down for that! :headbang:

Hey, ScottMania would be closer to me. Lets go for it. :D :D

dtc
02-17-2010, 10:58 AM
Hey Doo ... here's something I "learned" when I went through a very similar experience. There's nothing anyone else can do to help you, and no matter how hard you try, there's nothing you can do to change what has happened. I know that's a harsh outlook, specially during this gut-wrenching time!

You'll get all kinds of offers for all kinds of different suggestions for help, but my only offer is to suggest you don't let this experience/time ruin any of your future. I beat myself up and wondered "what if". I even wondered what she was like now. I used to get really confused and frustrated because I am happily married to the love of my life, am a daddy to two future mastercraft owners, and yet every so often, without warning, I would have dreams (and yes sometimes nightmares) about her. Then one day a buddy cured me with something he said ...

The problem is you're believing a lie ... in fact, you're in love with a lie. Look at the facts. She said she loved you, but is what she did to you what someone who loves you does? Try and write your story with her to someone who doesn't know either of you ... don't use names, etc. Then read it and try to block out the emotions/feelings that your experiences/memories together bring up. Or better yet, ask strangers to read your story. Then ask the questions. Is this how someone who loves me treats me?

Best wishes buddy. There are a lot of guys who have passed down this road before. Get involved in a passion and love living the life you've been blessed with. When you're truly happy, it will show in your life, and with a little fortune/fate, the perfect gal will be attracted!

scott023
02-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Hey, ScottMania would be closer to me. Lets go for it. :D :D

I don't know if our lake is big enough for this group. :D

SkiDog
02-17-2010, 12:26 PM
Bob, I wasn't attempting to steal your thunder... just making an example and that was the first thing that came to mind. Apparently, even though I haven't attended, Mag Mania is always on my mind. :D:D:D

You would fit right in at MagMania! No doubt about that!

ski/hunt
02-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Hey doo hang in there! We haven't meet "yet" but we should. After reading this I believe you must live in fl. I'm in Knoxville, if a road trip is in order come up and stay with us, just show up and we will cover everything, show you a good time!! If not in a couple weeks I'll be traveling through fl. working. I cover most of the state, and when I get to the southern part I stay a few days in clewiston area with friends and go hog hunting with them and their dogs. If your into adrenalin good times and lots of brews your in!! It's a pure blast and sure to get your mind off things for awhile. Either way maybe just a visit and a couple beers while we talk boats, life, ect. I'm new to TT new boat owner but really looking forward to meeting many of you. I'll agree with many others here, what happened will take time to recover from but there will be a day not long from now when you will be able to say it was for the best.. I know I've been there, just takes time.

DooSPX
02-17-2010, 08:46 PM
Thanks guys!
glassmaster, we need to meet up sometime, hell we are only 15 minutes away from eachother....
and ski/hunt, that sounds like a blast... we have to meet up as well. Yes, im in FL. about 1.5 hours south east of Orlando.
Sebring, Fl

thank you guys who actually care, it means a lot, thanks to friends like some of you, I am feeling a little better about the whole thing, trying not to think about her or anything from the past. looking forward to april, 9th.

TX.X-30 fan
02-17-2010, 08:54 PM
Doo, there is one thing that I have learned in my lifetime and that is you can't make someone do something that you want them to do.

Just my :twocents:

You can with duct-tape............................................. :wink:

TX.X-30 fan
02-17-2010, 08:59 PM
Hey Doo,

I can relate to your situation, I've been there a few times. Kind of self inflicted, didn't walk down the aisle till I was 45. A few good ones got away. With that said I'm pretty impressed with all the real support and offers from your buddies here on TT. Your a young man, keep yourself BUSY I mean real BUSY. The BUSIER the better. As far as drowing your sorrows, do it with your buddies and keep it happy! Tough time of the year man, hang in there, this to shall pass.

Heart broke at 13????

This one is killing me.......................... 45................... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

D3skier
02-17-2010, 09:15 PM
Thanks guys!
glassmaster, we need to meet up sometime, hell we are only 15 minutes away from eachother....
and ski/hunt, that sounds like a blast... we have to meet up as well. Yes, im in FL. about 1.5 hours south east of Orlando.
Sebring, Fl

thank you guys who actually care, it means a lot, thanks to friends like some of you, I am feeling a little better about the whole thing, trying not to think about her or anything from the past. looking forward to april, 9th.

what's April 9th?

DooSPX
02-17-2010, 09:38 PM
what's April 9th?

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=34010 ;):D

Bouyhead
02-18-2010, 08:46 AM
Heart broke at 13????

This one is killing me.......................... 45................... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Actually it was at 10 when I found out Ms. Crabtree was spoken for.

As far as waiting until 45, well; I still think I jumped the gun.

TX.X-30 fan
02-18-2010, 10:21 AM

55704 55704 55704

Very nice........................:D

scott023
02-18-2010, 01:43 PM

A teacher crush at 10? Wow. That is funny.

snork
02-18-2010, 02:32 PM
And the healing begins

Bouyhead
02-18-2010, 03:13 PM
No one else had the hots for Ms. Crabtree from The Little Rascals?:D

scott023
02-18-2010, 03:18 PM
No one else had the hots for Ms. Crabtree from The Little Rascals?:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That show was before my time, but I suppose she'd do. :D:D:D

tex
02-18-2010, 03:27 PM
I'd hit it!!!!

bigmac
02-18-2010, 03:31 PM
I'd hit it!!!!

Ah Tex...that was Mrs. Crabtree. This is Ms. Crabtree.