When: Friday April 9th

Where: Lake Saxon - Land O' Lakes, FL

Skiing - Wakeboarding - Wake Surfing - Air Chair - Trick Skiing

Cookout on the Lake in the evening - Featuring "Tricks Wings" :D

BYOB!!!

Attendees:

Jim@BAWS - 4 --- Host
Chuckie@BAWS - 2 --- Host Too
Knox & Crew - 6 --- Latest Verson of National Lampoons Summer Vacation --- Say Hello To Marty Moose For Me!!! :wavey:
Trickskier - 1 --- Official Event Coordinator
Skidog - 1 --- Official Event Photographer
MasterCraft Mark - 1 --- Official Event Brass Pole Inspector
MYMC - 2 --- Official Event Pilot
DooSPX - 1 --- Looking for a New Flame
Diamond Dawg - 5? --- Not Looking Good - Has a Cold 8p
Mbeach - 1 --- Tired of Shoveling Snow
Shepherd - 1 --- Kitchen Pass Approved!!!
Hammer - ?
Jdlarsen - ?
Glassmaster - ?
VOLFAN - 2 --- Not looking good!!!
BriEOD --- "Kitchen Pass" REVOKED :rolleyes:

DooSPX
02-04-2010, 02:59 PM
sounds like fun!!! I would love to attend if I am able to with work!

KnoxX2
02-04-2010, 03:22 PM
Ok Ok I know I am late to the party!!!!!! Jim sorry I was planning on posting this but have been real busy helping the wife with her business. It will be on Fri the 9th of April! This will be a family event, Because I will have mine with me for Spring Break!!!!! LOL We are looking forward to meeting Jim and getting a chance to hang out for the day! Hope to meet some more people form here if they can make it!!!! So come on Team Talkers and lets kick off Spring right!

Jim please let us know which location works best for you? Also what you want us to bring for the cookout? Any chance the boat that will be available will be the new X25??? LOL JK

Cant wait till April!!!!!!!

Jim@BAWS
02-04-2010, 06:44 PM
The SEX25 is booked that day...I hope to have one soon. Trying to book a slot right now to
get one built.

START THE SIGN UP

Jim@BAWS

SkiDog
02-04-2010, 08:16 PM
The SEX25 is booked that day...I hope to have one soon. Trying to book a slot right now to
get one built.

START THE SIGN UP

Jim@BAWS

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

SkiDog
02-04-2010, 08:17 PM
get one built.

START THE SIGN UP

Jim@BAWS

Can I pick the colors?;)

KnoxX2
02-04-2010, 08:21 PM
You might just have to fight me for it. I like Red and white!!!!!!! Maybe Red Flake this time!!!!!:rolleyes:8p:D

BriEOD
02-04-2010, 09:09 PM
I might have to see how cheap a flight is from BWI to TPA and crash in on my mom in Land O' Lakes to attend.

shepherd
02-04-2010, 10:25 PM
We may be interested. Is this a BYOBoat deal? Is that an option? Any lakefront lodging/rentals?

BriEOD
02-05-2010, 08:38 AM
Any lakefront lodging/rentals?

There is a nice bed and breakfast on Lake Saxon near BAWS. The old man that runs the place does a nice job of serving breakfast in bed. Additionally, there is a boat lift you could put your boat on right behind the B&B. You should give them a call: 813-996-2297. Ask for James.

JohnE
02-05-2010, 09:21 AM
Sounds like fun! If times were better I'd fly in for it.....

jdl xstar
02-05-2010, 10:00 AM
Is Lake Saxon brackish or pure freshwater?

SkiDog
02-05-2010, 10:11 AM
We may be interested. Is this a BYOBoat deal? Is that an option? Any lakefront lodging/rentals?

Yes there is. A friend of mine runs Capt. Ron's Bed & Breakfast. Great hospitality, great food, and on a great lake with a dock. And its right around the corner from Both, BAWS and marks house. Rates are (or I assume) will be cheap this time of year. $79.00 per night, or somewhere in that range. His direct # is 813-997-7676 Here's a pic of the dock & lake.

SkiDog
02-05-2010, 10:11 AM

Pure fresh. You coming?

jdl xstar
02-05-2010, 10:13 AM
Thinking about it. Only an hour or so from my house.

jdl xstar
02-05-2010, 10:14 AM
That looks like my dream dock with a boat lift and a bar! impressive!

BriEOD
02-05-2010, 10:16 AM
Pure fresh. You coming?

Nah...they pump sewage into it. It is nasty!!

Jim@BAWS
02-05-2010, 10:21 AM

Mark Vances 40th will be available and BAWS will supply a X-2

There is a nice bed and breakfast on Lake Saxon near BAWS. The old man that runs the place does a nice job of serving breakfast in bed. Additionally, there is a boat lift you could put your boat on right behind the B&B. You should give them a call: 813-996-2297. Ask for James.

That Bed and Breakfast fills up pretty fast. You can PITCH a TENT in the back yard if you want...James is his proper name...you know the other name he goes by !!!

It is PURE BRACKISH FRESH WATER 25 miles from the Gulf HA HA HA...ALL FRESH
We can add some salt from our water softner if you like!!

Someone needs to take the lead on this

Jim@BAWS

BriEOD
02-05-2010, 10:32 AM
James is his proper name...you know the other name he goes by !!!

Mr. Pelosi or Barrack Obama Jr.

SkiDog
02-05-2010, 10:34 AM

DON'T forget about the SEX25!

That Bed and Breakfast fills up pretty fast. You can PITCH a TENT in the back yard if you want...James is his proper name...you know the other name he goes by !!!

It is PURE BRACKISH FRESH WATER 25 miles from the Gulf HA HA HA...ALL FRESH
We can add some salt from our water softner if you like!!

Someone needs to take the lead on this

Jim@BAWS
:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trickskier
02-05-2010, 11:13 AM
Thinking about it. Only an hour or so from my house.

Bring it on Jon --- You won't need your boat & you'll meet a lot of good people!

shepherd
02-05-2010, 11:31 AM

Jim@BAWS

Sounds good Jim. Thanks. At risk of sounding like a slalom snob, is there a ski course? If not, I'd probably just leave the boat at home and bum some board rides from you folks -- if I can make it.

Jim@BAWS
02-05-2010, 12:14 PM
Sounds good Jim. Thanks. At risk of sounding like a slalom snob, is there a ski course? If not, I'd probably just leave the boat at home and bum some board rides from you folks -- if I can make it.

I can make my 190 Available...not a problem

Jim@BAWS

JohnE
02-05-2010, 02:38 PM
Don't worry Shep, we all know you are a slalom snob. No need to hide it.

Jim@BAWS
02-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Please SKIDOG...where is your mind

That means the "SOUTHEAST X25" OK...

Jim@BAWS

trickskier
02-05-2010, 05:06 PM
Please SKIDOG...where is your mind

That means the "SOUTHEAST X25" OK...

Jim@BAWS

Dog has a one track mind..................Unfortunately, it derailed a few years back............. 55383

shepherd
02-07-2010, 12:05 AM
Don't worry Shep, we all know you are a slalom snob. No need to hide it.

I know. But I'm trying to change. :rolleyes::D

KnoxX2
02-15-2010, 03:46 PM
So whats the head count now???? Looking forward to spending time in some warm weather/water with good friends!!!!!!! (Even Tricky) LOL:D;) Sorry I have not been around lately but that Dang Dog chewed through my computer cord!!!!!!!!:mad:

SkiDog
02-15-2010, 04:28 PM
So whats the head count now???? Looking forward to spending time in some warm weather/water with good friends!!!!!!! (Even Tricky) LOL:) Sorry I have not been around lately but that Dang Dog chewed through my computer cord!!!!!!!!:mad:

Yea, RIGHT!:D:D

TMCNo1
02-15-2010, 04:50 PM
[/color]

Yea, RIGHT!:D

Whut you doin' in Knox crib when he ain't there?:confused::rolleyes::D

KnoxX2
02-16-2010, 02:47 PM
Yea what you doing up here????? LOL

Whats this I here MYMC will be at the party?

Jim@BAWS
02-16-2010, 02:59 PM
Yea what you doing up here????? LOL

Whats this I here MYMC will be at the party?

RUMOR CONTROL...YOU START EM YOU SPREAD UM !!!

Jim@BAWS

KnoxX2
02-16-2010, 03:16 PM
Monte told my on the phone that Mike was coming! Was he WRONG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim what do want us to bring for the cookout? Also Wife said something about Mark better have a cuban sandwich wait in for her!!

MasterCraft Mark
02-16-2010, 07:30 PM
Monte told my on the phone that Mike was coming! Was he WRONG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim what do want us to bring for the cookout? Also Wife said something about Mark better have a cuban sandwich wait in for her!!

Thats what we are having for lunch. Are you going back to Orlando or staying, Trick and Dog are probably staying atmy house your welcome to stay here to if needed.

KnoxX2
02-16-2010, 07:44 PM
We will need to head back to Orlando because we will be leaving eary Sat AM. But thanks for the offer. I wouldn't put you through a night with my kids!!!!! LOL JK THEY ARE VERY GOOD KIDS!

DooSPX
02-16-2010, 07:45 PM
well, I will be there Jim... MYMC is flying into Sebring, then picking me up and flying to the nearest air port near you... Ski Dog needs to pick us up or something though.

KnoxX2
02-16-2010, 07:49 PM
Don't worry DooSPX we will have you guys covered. As a matter of fact I will have my personal shofer at the Air Port to pick you up in his Black Chevy Tahoe LTZ (Tricky)!!!!!!!!!

Glad you guys are going to make it! This is going to be a great day!!!!

Thanks Jim

BriEOD
02-16-2010, 08:01 PM
As a matter of fact I will have my personal shofer at the Air Port to pick you up in his Black Chevy Tahoe LTZ (Tricky)!!!!!!!!!

Have fun riding with Rick as he rehashes the glory days at Leto Highschool and his 78 Trans Am. :uglyhamme

Just pulling your leg Tricky! Hope things are well and wish I was going to be there. I have snow stacked all over the freaking place and the river is frozen solid.

KnoxX2
02-16-2010, 08:04 PM
Have fun riding with Rick as he rehashes the glory days at Leto Highschool and his 78 Trans Am. :uglyhamme

Just pulling your leg Tricky! Hope things are well and wish I was going to be there. I have snow stacked all over the freaking place and the river is frozen solid.

I would say that this would be a great reason to come down!!!! I mean we do get 30 days of leave per year!

BriEOD
02-16-2010, 08:15 PM
I would say that this would be a great reason to come down!!!! I mean we do get 30 days of leave per year!

Yes, and my mom lives about 4 miles away from Jim's shop. However, my son's basketball team has their final game that day and I'm one of the coaches. Plus I have to be in the FL Panhandle a few days later so a bit too much travel in a few days.

SkiDog
02-16-2010, 08:19 PM
Yes, and my mom lives about 4 miles away from Jim's shop. However, my son's basketball team has their final game that day and I'm one of the coaches. Plus I have to be in the FL Panhandle a few days later so a bit too much travel in a few days.

Wuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D;)

SkiDog
02-16-2010, 08:22 PM

And telling stories of his old High School Football days!

KnoxX2
02-16-2010, 08:23 PM

Dang man you didn't have to make up some big story about why you couldn't come. You could have just said NO!!!!!!:D8p

He even used the kids!!!!! Boy some people:rolleyes:

KnoxX2
02-16-2010, 08:25 PM

Trick played football!!!!!!!!!!!!

This must be where they got the idea for the movie the Waterboy....8p:D

DooSPX
02-16-2010, 09:48 PM
Don't worry DooSPX we will have you guys covered. As a matter of fact I will have my personal shofer at the Air Port to pick you up in his Black Chevy Tahoe LTZ (Tricky)!!!!!!!!!

Glad you guys are going to make it! This is going to be a great day!!!!

Thanks Jim

point MYMC to this thread as well please...

trickskier
02-16-2010, 09:57 PM

I went to King High School!!! :D

DemolitionMan
02-16-2010, 10:28 PM
Trick scored 5 touchdown's in one game for polk high.

bbymgr
02-17-2010, 04:15 AM

Did they have High Schools back then? I thought they were 1 room school houses.:D:D

JohnE
02-17-2010, 08:39 AM
We will need to head back to Orlando because we will be leaving eary Sat AM. But thanks for the offer. I wouldn't put you through a night with my kids!!!!! LOL JK THEY ARE VERY GOOD KIDS!

But you put me through 6 nights with them? :D8p

Just kidding, I'll vouch that they are great kids.

The parents on the other hand...............:D:D

Jim@BAWS
02-17-2010, 09:55 AM
well, I will be there Jim... MYMC is flying into Sebring, then picking me up and flying to the nearest air port near you... Ski Dog needs to pick us up or something though.

WHAT???????

SkiDog
02-17-2010, 10:07 AM
WHAT???????

Where have YOU been?:confused:

trickskier
02-17-2010, 10:58 AM
Dang man you didn't have to make up some big story about why you couldn't come. You could have just said NO!!!!!!:D8p

He even used the kids!!!!! Boy some people :rolleyes:

Excuses - Excuses! 8p

trickskier
02-17-2010, 10:59 AM

That was in the first quarter..................;)8p

Jim@BAWS
02-17-2010, 01:43 PM
Copely is going to take care of some organizational stuff for the event
Either my or Mark Vs dock can be used Friday. Please plan on a cookout at
my dock on Friday night. Like I said my PS 190 will be available along w/ an X-2

I have a bed or 2 at my house...

Look forward to the plans coming together

Jim@BAWS

KnoxX2
02-17-2010, 02:42 PM
Glad this get together is coming together!

You got Copely tking care of things:eek::noface:!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now were in trouble!!:rolleyes:8p

SkiDog
02-17-2010, 03:55 PM
Glad this get together is coming together!

You got Copely tking care of things:noface:!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now were in trouble!!:rolleyes:8p

Thats GREAT! That means I ain't gotta do nuthin but drink!:D

trickskier
02-17-2010, 03:59 PM
Thats GREAT! That means I ain't gotta do nuthin but drink!:D

Nuthin new for you..............:D;)

KnoxX2
02-17-2010, 04:10 PM
So what your sayin is that Trick is supplying the drinks too!!!!!

SkiDog
02-17-2010, 08:32 PM
So what your sayin is that Trick is supplying the drinks too!!!!!

I ain't drinking Cutty! Rotgut!

DooSPX
02-17-2010, 08:49 PM
Jim hasnt ventured into my thread in the off topic.

JohnE
02-18-2010, 07:23 AM
How far is the tampa airport from baws? I was thinking I might be able to UPS myself there as long as someone helps me with an employee discount.

D3skier
02-18-2010, 08:17 AM
wish I could be there....sounds like it will be a blast! just too many home projects going and will be loosing my job first week of May

SkiDog
02-18-2010, 08:44 AM
Jim hasnt ventured into my thread in the off topic.

He's fully aware of this. I talked to him yesterday. BBQ @ his house Fri. night. Its on the same lake as mark Vance's, where we'll be skiing.

JohnE
02-18-2010, 11:09 AM
I'll try this again...:D How far from the airport to Jim and Mark's places?

mbeach
02-18-2010, 01:05 PM
hey jim - i may be down from iowa during this period. need another participant?? also tricks,
when are you going down and perhaps i could catch a ride with you from the lake unless you will already be down there on business.

Jim@BAWS
02-18-2010, 01:53 PM
How far is the tampa airport from baws? I was thinking I might be able to UPS myself there as long as someone helps me with an employee discount.

MasterCraft Mark Could deliver you...His area is up here by the dealership. You will need to he delivered by COB on FRIDAY. We could send you back out on Monday "PACKAGE REFUSED"
that way it would only cost you a 1 way trip HA HA HA

Pack some lobsters in the box with you

HA HA HA

Jim@BAWS

Jim@BAWS
02-18-2010, 01:53 PM

40 Minutes

Jim@BAWS

MasterCraft Mark
02-18-2010, 02:48 PM

Pack yourself up with some TAILS. Put my address on box and I will del you to my house.
Then its party time.

SkiDog
02-18-2010, 02:53 PM
Pack yourself up with some TAILS. Put my address on box and I will del you to my house.
Then its party time.

10 freakin minutes! You coming? I dare ya!

SkiDog
02-18-2010, 02:55 PM
MasterCraft Mark Could deliver you...His area is up here by the dealership. You will need to he delivered by COB on FRIDAY. We could send you back out on Monday "PACKAGE REFUSED"
that way it would only cost you a 1 way trip HA HA HA

Pack some lobsters in the box with you

HA HA HA

Jim@BAWS

Hey dummy, its labsta's!

MasterCraft Mark
02-18-2010, 03:03 PM
Don't worry about how far it is (30 min). I can send a stripper to get you if needed.

jdl xstar
02-18-2010, 03:23 PM

If only coach put me in during the 4th quarter, we woulda taken state...

Jim@BAWS
02-18-2010, 04:22 PM
I heard a RUMOR that there will be some well known lesbians in attendance

Jim@BAWS
02-18-2010, 04:38 PM
If only coach put me in during the 4th quarter, we woulda taken state... 55715

OK OK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4VtmrboNUY&feature=related

If you bring STEAK just don't let this happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd4jRk1Pncg&feature=related

Jim@BAWS

JohnE
02-18-2010, 04:55 PM
Don't worry about how far it is (30 min). I can send a stripper to get you if needed.

Cool. My favorite stripper name is Candi.:D

BTW, Monica gave your peppers to her nephew....I was supposed to order more the next day and never did. I need to send some to DBR too and will finally do it this week...:o

TX.X-30 fan
02-18-2010, 04:59 PM
Cool. My favorite stripper name is Candi.:D

Cool, and mine is Monica////////////////////////////// :D:D

KnoxX2
02-18-2010, 08:23 PM

Jim........... We need more info that this!!!!!! Come on man don't just leave us hangin!!!!!!:D8p

KnoxX2
02-18-2010, 08:27 PM
Hey John ......... Hows the weather up there..... I bet its cold8p!!!!!! When you think you will be able to get your boat in the water this year?????? Late Aug!!!!!!!! Sure will be nice to hit the water in early April this year:rolleyes::D

trickskier
02-18-2010, 08:54 PM

Jim........... We need more info that this!!!!!! Come on man don't just leave us hangin!!!!!!:D8p

Isn't Jim a lesbian??? :rolleyes:

Jim@BAWS
02-18-2010, 09:34 PM

Isnt Rick a Lesbian???

KnoxX2
02-18-2010, 11:08 PM
BTW Trick I like to drink Corona!!!!!! Just sayin

JohnE
02-19-2010, 08:35 AM
Hey John ......... Hows the weather up there..... I bet its cold8p!!!!!! When you think you will be able to get your boat in the water this year?????? Late Aug!!!!!!!! Sure will be nice to hit the water in early April this year

45 And sunny yesterday. 8p We're usually in the water in April. Last year we had a 90 degree day before CSM. That was the only day I ski'd before the event. My only obstacle in April is the water level. If they don't close the dam early enough the water may be too low. Last year I dinged my prop at the ramp because water was so low. :mad:

Jim@BAWS
02-19-2010, 11:37 AM
OH Boy it is on the calender of events

http://www.bayareawatersports.com/calendar.asp?ce2id=76448&siteid=&top_siteid=&bvdid=3121&top_bvdid=3121

Tricky...you keepin track of this!!!

BriEOD
02-19-2010, 04:12 PM
I went to King High School!!! :D

King!! We're you there with Hulk Hogan?? LMFAO!!:D

Jim@BAWS
02-19-2010, 04:38 PM
King!! We're you there with Hulk Hogan?? LMFAO!!:D

The HULKSTER is susposed to be at the party...he looks more like Rick Copely now

Jim@BAWS

BriEOD
02-19-2010, 04:52 PM
The HULKSTER is susposed to be at the party...he looks more like Rick Copely now

Jim@BAWS

Yeah, but he really did go to King and all kidding aside, he and Rick would have been close to the same year group.

JohnE
02-19-2010, 05:00 PM
Yeah, but he really did go to King and all kidding aside, he and Rick would have been close to the same year group.

I think Hogan's a bit older than Trick.

Jim@BAWS
02-19-2010, 05:02 PM

Rick can be the "MINI ME" of the "HULKSTER"

Skidog could give some "Hulkster", "Jim the ANVIL NIHARD" and "BRURTUS THE BARBER BEEFCAKES" stories. Especially when it comes to the location we are in.. Sounds like good conversation for Friday Evening

Brian get on a plane. Heck they give Pelosi one! You deserve one alot more than that "-itch"

Just leave the snow at home please

Jim@BAWS

KnoxX2
02-19-2010, 08:48 PM
Jim I tried but Brian said somthing about .................................................. .................................................. ....... So he can't make it!!!!

BriEOD
02-20-2010, 09:42 AM
Jim I tried but Brian said somthing about .................................................. .................................................. ....... So he can't make it!!!!

Listen to this guy...

I've been to Jim's house and shop plenty of times. I'll be there in spirit.

trickskier
02-20-2010, 02:20 PM
Isnt Rick a Lesbian???

:rolleyes:8p;):D

trickskier
02-20-2010, 02:22 PM
OK --- I need a head count for Jim.

Please PM me if you're planning on coming and where you plan to stay. --- Thanks!!!

SkiDog
02-20-2010, 06:10 PM

Please PM me if you're planning on coming and where you plan to stay. --- Thanks!!!

I'll be there and staying @ Marks in the Upstairs Bedroom!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KnoxX2
02-20-2010, 07:53 PM

Dog can't read!!!!!!!:D8p:D

Must be a Georgia thing!!!!:rolleyes:

glassmaster
02-21-2010, 08:53 PM

Do you have a total head count so far? I am thinking of coming by. I have a friend that lives 5 min away in Hudson.
I went to BAWS and met Jim a month or so ago. He helped me out with a wing window.
So how are things shaping up?
What do you guys have in store for the day/evening?
Should we bring anything?:rolleyes:

trickskier
02-21-2010, 08:59 PM
Do you have a total head count so far? I am thinking of coming by. I have a friend that lives 5 min away in Hudson.
I went to BAWS and met Jim a month or so ago. He helped me out with a wing window.
So how are things shaping up?
What do you guys have in store for the day/evening?
Should we bring anything?:rolleyes:

I'll start posting all of the plans this week.

trickskier
02-21-2010, 09:00 PM
Dog can't read!!!!!!!:D8p

Must be a Georgia thing!!!!:rolleyes:

I'm surprised he didn't call me..................:rolleyes:

JohnE
02-21-2010, 09:07 PM
Damn, I thought I was staying at Mark's in the upstairs bedroom.....I'll be sleeping in the 40th Xstar then. Or in the brown van.

trickskier
02-21-2010, 09:12 PM

Damn, I thought I was staying at Mark's in the upstairs bedroom.....I'll be sleeping in the 40th Xstar then. Or in the brown van.

Skidog is going to be disappointed..................:D

MasterCraft Mark
02-21-2010, 10:33 PM

John your welcome to stay at the house since the Knox family isn't staying.
I guess Disney sounds better then the Zoo thats going to go on here.
Thats if you show up.

MasterCraft Mark
02-21-2010, 10:38 PM
I'll start posting all of the plans this week.

Let me know the plans so i can install a few Brass things first.

trickskier
02-22-2010, 08:42 AM
Let me know the plans so i can install a few Brass things first.

Roger That!!! :D:rolleyes:

JohnE
02-22-2010, 08:48 AM
John your welcome to stay at the house since the Knox family isn't staying.
I guess Disney sounds better then the Zoo thats going to go on here.
Thats if you show up.

Mark, I appreciate the offer.

Realistically the flights are a little too much for me to make it. I was hoping I could find one for a hundredish but they are more like $350. A little too much given the state of electrical contracting these days.

SkiDog
02-22-2010, 01:54 PM

Realistically the flights are a little too much for me to make it. I was hoping I could find one for a hundredish but they are more like $350. A little too much given the state of electrical contracting these days.

Just pay for it out of your next draw! Simple as that!

Jim@BAWS
02-22-2010, 02:17 PM

Please be advised...MARK is a LESBO also. Just so you know and where warned

Jim@BAWS

KnoxX2
02-22-2010, 04:13 PM

I think Mark should pay shipping!!!!!!!;):D

trickskier
02-22-2010, 06:21 PM

John --- Check flying into Orlando.

JohnE
02-22-2010, 06:43 PM
John --- Check flying into Orlando.

I did a quick check and tix were about the same....I'll check again...

Diamond Dawg
02-22-2010, 06:45 PM
Jim,are there any hotels in the area that we could stay at? We're (myself & 3 girlfriends) thinking about attending this little event, IF we're not imposing. I also need to finalize the X-star order, and might as well do it that weekend. Did you say 6-8 weeks delivery?

Jim@BAWS
02-22-2010, 07:31 PM
Jim,are there any hotels in the area that we could stay at? We're (myself & 3 girlfriends) thinking about attending this little event, IF we're not imposing. I also need to finalize the X-star order, and might as well do it that weekend. Did you say 6-8 weeks delivery?

Right now MC is ahead of schedule. Looks like 6 weeks or so. I will have to check w/ Mark on room availability. I know as part of the deal we agreed to a room at the Hampton at SR 56 and 75. Let me know what you want to do.

I think you need to review an NEW X-25

Jim@BAWS

DooSPX
02-22-2010, 08:24 PM
I will be there... as far as I know, Mike is still picking me up in Sebring.
Diamond Dawg, one of those g/f's of yours a friend for me for the day? lol

Kingsley X-1
02-23-2010, 08:05 AM
man i hope my work schedule allows this!?! if i come down i am going to bring a surf board, life jacket, and a cooler slap full of beer. WWWWOOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOO PARTY!!!!!:friday::toast::woohoo:

Hammer
02-23-2010, 08:11 AM
I am going to try to make it down! If I can figure out a way to catch up with Mike. If so does anyone have some really big equipment I can borrow? :)

MasterCraft Mark
02-23-2010, 09:24 AM
I am going to try to make it down! If I can figure out a way to catch up with Mike. If so does anyone have some really big equipment I can borrow? :)

I have a Garage Door and a Truck Inner Tube you can use.

MasterCraft Mark
02-23-2010, 09:33 AM

Don't worry about the Hotel I have plenty of room here. I got plenty of beds we can share.

Diamond Dawg
02-23-2010, 09:41 AM
Right now MC is ahead of schedule. Looks like 6 weeks or so. I will have to check w/ Mark on room availability. I know as part of the deal we agreed to a room at the Hampton at SR 56 and 75. Let me know what you want to do.

I think you need to review an NEW X-25

Jim@BAWS

I saw that boat recently at the Miami Boat Show. WOW! That may be where we're headed. I LOVE that boat! I can't wait to meet you and your staff. I know I've been a pain in the rear to work with, but I just want everything just right. This will be my last boat for a looong time! So, is the X-25 ahead of schedule also? I don't want to wait another 4-5 weeks for a new model.

Diamond Dawg
02-23-2010, 09:43 AM
I will be there... as far as I know, Mike is still picking me up in Sebring.
Diamond Dawg, one of those g/f's of yours a friend for me for the day? lol

3 are single (including myself) and the other just recently got engaged. Not that it really matters, but whats your age?

Diamond Dawg
02-23-2010, 09:44 AM
Don't worry about the Hotel I have plenty of room here. I got plenty of beds we can share.

That sounds tempting, but can we at least MEET first?:D:D

SkiDog
02-23-2010, 09:45 AM
Man, looks like this is gonna be a weekend to remember!:D

mbeach
02-23-2010, 09:52 AM
just arranged my schedule so i will be in the gainesville area that week. 2-ft of snow in the front yard here in iowa, so count me in for some frolic and sunshine with some wild and crazies.

MasterCraft Mark
02-23-2010, 09:54 AM

Didn't mean to be so forward. I ment you girls might have to share. Unless some of us single guys hit it off then we can see what happens.

SkiDog
02-23-2010, 10:01 AM
Didn't mean to be so forward. I ment you girls might have to share. Unless some of us single guys hit it off then we can see what happens.

Jim, you gonna get a boat sale outa tall this?

Hammer
02-23-2010, 10:46 AM
I have a Garage Door and a Truck Inner Tube you can use.

After a few drinks that may be the only thing that will work.

SkiDog
02-23-2010, 10:57 AM

if that water ain't warm, i aint gettin in it!:D

Hammer
02-23-2010, 11:01 AM
if that water ain't warm, i aint gettin in it!:D

Its probably warmer than the water at CSM. But then again... you may be right.

trickskier
02-23-2010, 12:28 PM

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

trickskier
02-23-2010, 12:29 PM
Man, looks like this is gonna be a weekend to remember!:D

Better take some pics --- That's the only way you'll remember anything!!! :D;)

DooSPX
02-23-2010, 02:29 PM
3 are single (including myself) and the other just recently got engaged. Not that it really matters, but whats your age?

I'm 27...
look at my profile... it will tell you everything for now.... except for the fact that my fiance left me...

DooSPX
02-23-2010, 02:40 PM

LOL... agreed

Sodar
02-23-2010, 03:24 PM
Doo.... step away from the computer.

JohnE
02-23-2010, 04:50 PM
I'm 27...
look at my profile... it will tell you everything for now.... except for the fact that my fiance left me...

She did?......

Diamond Dawg
02-23-2010, 05:31 PM

Oh, OK. No offense taken. We're pretty open minded when we have to be. this sounds like a fun weekend! Are there any good clubs in the Tampa area?

trickskier
02-23-2010, 06:20 PM
Doo.... step away from the computer.

Cameron - Buy a plane ticket and take a day off - :D

trickskier
02-23-2010, 06:24 PM
Please check out the first page --- Did I forget anyone???

TX.X-30 fan
02-23-2010, 06:42 PM
She did?......

Yep I spit miller light............................................. ............. :D

DooSPX
02-23-2010, 06:53 PM
She did?......

yes... I thought you saw the thread in off topic discussion...

BriEOD
02-23-2010, 06:54 PM
Are there any good clubs in the Tampa area?

FOR REAL??

LMAO.

Have Eddie and Rick take you to Mons Venus and Odyssey 2001 up on Dale Mabry. Also, take Doo with you, maybe y'all can get his mind off his former lady friend.:cool:

TX.X-30 fan
02-23-2010, 06:57 PM
FOR REAL??

LMAO.

Have Eddie and Rick take you to Mons Venus and Odyssey 2001 up on Dale Mabry. Also, take Doo with you, maybe y'all can get his mind off his former lady friend.:cool:

Be any chicks named Crystal, love that name. :D

http://www.blogthings.com/exoticdancernamegenerator/

TX.X-30 fan
02-23-2010, 06:59 PM
My stage name is Utopia..............

Diamond Dawg
02-23-2010, 07:11 PM
FOR REAL??

LMAO.

I just googled those two clubs! Thats NOT the type of club I was referring to. Although, I (we) are certainly not against a little entertainment of that persuasion!;)

SkiDog
02-23-2010, 07:13 PM
FOR REAL??

LMAO.

Its been YEARS since I've had the pleasure of going to either one of those places! 2001 used to be one of my fav's!:D Man, I've dropped some bills in that place!:(

trickskier
02-23-2010, 07:19 PM
FOR REAL??

LMAO.

No need to drive that far --- Mark is installing Brass Poles --- :D

trickskier
02-23-2010, 07:21 PM
Its been YEARS since I've had the pleasure of going to either one of those places! 2001 used to be one of my fav's!:D Man, I've dropped some bills in that place! :(

Isn't your nickname "Tuck-A-Buck"? :rolleyes:

trickskier
02-23-2010, 07:22 PM
Chief - are you coming???

Chief
02-23-2010, 07:23 PM

Player!!!!

Chief
02-23-2010, 07:24 PM
Chief - are you coming???

I'll have to check the Sked.

Just checked it, I'm a 80% go. That's the friday before I go to Sigonela (spelling?).

trickskier
02-23-2010, 07:28 PM

Just checked it, I'm a 80% go. That's the friday before I go to Sigonela (spelling?).

Call in SICK --- ;)

Chief
02-23-2010, 07:32 PM
Call in SICK --- ;)

I may have to take a day.

SkiDog
02-23-2010, 07:34 PM
I may have to take a day.

Well, DOIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnE
02-23-2010, 07:45 PM
Yep I spit miller light............................................. ............. :D

I gotta admit I did crack myself up a bit......:D

trickskier
02-23-2010, 08:04 PM
I gotta admit I did crack myself up a bit......:D

It was a "GOOD" one! :D

SkiDog
02-23-2010, 08:48 PM
Isn't your nickname "Tuck-A-Buck"? :rolleyes:

Yea, back in the day when i HAD bucks!:D

MasterCraft Mark
02-23-2010, 10:42 PM

Sure we can meet first . Your not to far from me why don't you come up and you can test drive my XSTAR. That way you won't be a stranger when you come up for the party.

KnoxX2
02-23-2010, 11:29 PM
Sure we can meet first . Your not to far from me why don't you come up and you can test drive my XSTAR. That way you won't be a stranger when you come up for the party.

That was smooth!!!!!!!:rolleyes:8p

KnoxX2
02-23-2010, 11:30 PM

Make it happen!!!!!!! Thats all I have to say:D

KnoxX2
02-23-2010, 11:32 PM
Its probably warmer than the water at CSM. But then again... you may be right.

Bring the family! Its spring brake!!!!!!;):)

KnoxX2
02-23-2010, 11:34 PM
Its been YEARS since I've had the pleasure of going to either one of those places! 2001 used to be one of my fav's! Man, I've dropped some bills in that place!:(

Isn't your nickname "Tuck-A-Buck"?

Now thats funny right there!!!! Dog made itrain in da club!!!!:cool::D

Diamond Dawg
02-24-2010, 09:07 AM

Hey, that might not be such a bad idea. I've got to go to Tampa Saturday morning for a meeting. It won't last but about 2 hours then I could drive over from there. How far are you from the area of Tampa Stadium. Thats the area I'll be in. What year is your X-star?

SkiDog
02-24-2010, 09:18 AM

hey Studley, don't you go selling that boat BEFORE that weekend! And remember too, we still got CSM! I thought we were taking YOUR boat to CSM this year?!:confused::confused::confused:

JohnE
02-24-2010, 09:18 AM
Mark's not usually on during work hours....he has a 40th anniversary XStar.

scott023
02-24-2010, 09:21 AM
My stage name is Utopia..............

Mine is Diablo. SWEEEET.

Jim@BAWS
02-24-2010, 09:23 AM
Jim, you gonna get a boat sale outa tall this?

I don't know what I gonna get out of this or how am I gonna get out of this !!

Jim@BAWS
02-24-2010, 09:24 AM
No need to drive that far --- Mark is installing Brass Poles --- :D

They have always been there,,,just hidden behind the CONDOM DISPENSER on the wall

I will show you HA HA HA

Jim@BAWS

Hammer
02-24-2010, 11:57 AM
Bring the family! Its spring brake!!!!!!;):)

I would but they have school Friday as a snow makeup day. The wife has to work Mon-Thurs. So that just leaves me!;)

KnoxX2
02-24-2010, 04:39 PM
I don't know what I gonna get out of this or how am I gonna get out of this !!

Never surrender!!!!! never surrender!!!!!!:D

KnoxX2
02-24-2010, 04:41 PM
I would but they have school Friday as a snow makeup day. The wife has to work Mon-Thurs. So that just leaves me!;)

Our kids are off that week for Spring Break. That sucks :( I thought your kids would have the same time off?

Hammer
02-24-2010, 05:18 PM
Our kids are off that week for Spring Break. That sucks :( I thought your kids would have the same time off?

They are off Mon- Thurs, but have to be in school on friday. The wife didn't take off that week, she's saving her time for summer.

KnoxX2
02-24-2010, 06:44 PM
They are off Mon- Thurs, but have to be in school on friday. The wife didn't take off that week, she's saving her time for summer.

Smart girl!!!!!

So they got their spring break cut short? That sucks:(

WTRSK1R
02-24-2010, 07:46 PM
My family and I are going to be in Cocoa Beach during that time. I suggested we head across the state, and got a big groan about it being the day before we need to drive home, needing to pack, 20+ hours in the car, blah, blah, blah. I may still try to fit it in, but it would be without family, and without a boat. Will there be a way of contacting everyone if I just show up at BAWS and you guys are all out on the water? I am guessing its about 1.5 hours across the state, so it would not be a late day for me since we will be heading out early Saturday morning. My wife grumbled about needing to pack so who knows maybe it will fall apart to, but it would be great to meet a few more people from the board.

Steve

DooSPX
02-24-2010, 07:49 PM
My family and I are going to be in Cocoa Beach during that time. I suggested we head across the state, and got a big groan about it being the day before we need to drive home, needing to pack, 20+ hours in the car, blah, blah, blah. I may still try to fit it in, but it would be without family, and without a boat. Will there be a way of contacting everyone if I just show up at BAWS and you guys are all out on the water? I am guessing its about 1.5 hours across the state, so it would not be a late day for me since we will be heading out early Saturday morning. My wife grumbled about needing to pack so who knows maybe it will fall apart to, but it would be great to meet a few more people from the board.

Steve

im sure there will be... most will still have their cells... I can pm my cell if need be

MasterCraft Mark
02-24-2010, 08:21 PM
Hey, that might not be such a bad idea. I've got to go to Tampa Saturday morning for a meeting. It won't last but about 2 hours then I could drive over from there. How far are you from the area of Tampa Stadium. Thats the area I'll be in. What year is your X-star?

Thats great I'm only about 30 min from the stadium. Why don't you pack some clothes and we can go to some of the clubs sat night. I have 2 spair rooms so you can crash here if you want. I will PM you my phone #.
I have a 40Th Aniversery XSTAR.

DooSPX
02-24-2010, 08:27 PM
Thats great I'm only about 30 min from the stadium. Why don't you pack some clothes and we can go to some of the clubs sat night. I have 2 spair rooms so you can crash here if you want. I will PM you my phone #.

Now that my friend is a sweet rig!!!

SunCoast 83
02-24-2010, 08:30 PM
may want to go...what hotels are in the area? any on the water beside the bed and breakfast? is it really brackish water

MasterCraft Mark
02-24-2010, 08:31 PM

Thanks I kinda like it as well

Diamond Dawg
02-24-2010, 08:44 PM

Wow! Beautiful boat you got there hun! That sounds like a plan, although I'll have to play it by ear. There's a chance I'll have to head over to Daytona Late Saturday to meet with another broker.:( But if I find out that I don't have to do that, I may just take you up on it.
I REALLY like the new X25 and thats kind of the way I'm leaning. We've got a BIG family and usually take so many people out when we go, that the X-star we have now gets really crammed. That X25 we saw in Miami just has so much more room than our boat now. PM me your number and I'll touch base with you friday afternoon.

Jim@BAWS
02-24-2010, 09:44 PM
may want to go...what hotels are in the area? any on the water beside the bed and breakfast? is it really brackish water

All BRACKISH in the area...25 miles inland. Really decreases the value of your boat.

Jim@BAWS

bbymgr
02-24-2010, 09:58 PM
All BRACKISH in the area...25 miles inland. Really decreases the value of your boat.

Jim@BAWS

Sure.............but with all that salt air, you save money cause you never need to salt your food.:rolleyes:

VOLFAN
02-24-2010, 10:03 PM

I agree... I like the truck! my boat would look good behind it!

MasterCraft Mark
02-24-2010, 10:13 PM
Wow! Beautiful boat you got there hun! That sounds like a plan, although I'll have to play it by ear. There's a chance I'll have to head over to Daytona Late Saturday to meet with another broker.:( But if I find out that I don't have to do that, I may just take you up on it.
I REALLY like the new X25 and thats kind of the way I'm leaning. We've got a BIG family and usually take so many people out when we go, that the X-star we have now gets really crammed. That X25 we saw in Miami just has so much more room than our boat now. PM me your number and I'll touch base with you friday afternoon.

Sent PM at you

scott023
02-24-2010, 10:51 PM

Great looking set up there Mark.

Kingsley X-1
02-25-2010, 03:09 AM
man this i looks like it is going to be a blast

trickskier
02-26-2010, 08:24 AM
man this i looks like it is going to be a blast

Just make plans to be there my friend!

trickskier
02-26-2010, 04:11 PM

Mark --- Make sure to use poligrip on your dentures..............:rolleyes:

VOLFAN
03-01-2010, 12:42 PM
looks like kitchen pass came through got sitter lined up and unless nothing comes up we are at a 75% chance of making it. Drive down on Thursday fine a hotel and meet up with everyone that evening or Friday morning and head home on Sunday morning is the plan for us as of now.

Diamond Dawg
03-01-2010, 02:49 PM
Mark & Jim, I'd like to thank you for all y'all did for me this past Saturday! Meeting y'all was great and I can tell its gonna be a real pleasure dealing with Bay Area Water Sports for our new boat! Too bad it rained all day Sat. though, as I was really looking forward to test driving that new X-star. Also too bad you don't have a new X-25 either. That's the boat we;re really leaning towards now.
I really appreciate the dinner too. That's a pretty cool place there. Rap Scallions? I love that name!
I'm really looking forward to the little event y'all got planned next month. Hopefully we will have ordered our new boat by then. Thanks again for all your hospitality! Steph;)

KnoxX2
03-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Looks like we are going to have a lot of fun Matt! Glad you will be able to make it!!!!

Jim/Trick add 2 more to the list Matt (VolFan) and Heather

trickskier
03-03-2010, 06:54 AM
Looks like we are going to have a lot of fun Matt! Glad you will be able to make it!!!!

Jim/Trick add 2 more to the list Matt (VolFan) and Heather

Done - Everyone please check the first page. Let me know if I have forgotten anyone.

Jim@BAWS
03-03-2010, 07:20 AM
Done - Everyone please check the first page. Let me know if I have forgotten anyone.

"WE ARE GONNA NEED A BIGGER BOAT"

And a GRILL to

Jim@BAWS

trickskier
03-03-2010, 07:23 AM

And a GRILL to

Jim@BAWS

I hear ya!

JohnE
03-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Make sure Mark saves some peppers for y'all....they shipped yesterday.

Diamond Dawg
03-03-2010, 09:33 AM

Mr. Trickskier, why do you have the :D beside my name?:confused:

Jim@BAWS
03-03-2010, 10:29 AM

Are they gonna last for a Month???

Jim

SkiDog
03-03-2010, 10:32 AM
Are they gonna last for a Month???

Jim

They WILL last that long if Mark don't eat em all by then!:D

Jim@BAWS
03-03-2010, 10:35 AM
They WILL last that long if Mark don't eat em all by then!:D

CANDI, PEPPERS, DONUTS...he seems to have it all HA HA HA

Are those names REAL or just STAGE Names. You know your Middle name is your STAGE name
That is what I have been told.

BODINI LONGDONGTONAMUS ERECKTA SORUS, MR BIGGS FOR SHORT, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME TONY !!

Jim@BAWS

SkiDog
03-03-2010, 11:00 AM
CANDI, PEPPERS, DONUTS...he seems to have it all HA HA HA

Are those names REAL or just STAGE Names. You know your Middle name is your STAGE name
That is what I have been told.

BODINI LONGDONGTONAMUS ERECKTA SORUS, MR BIGGS FOR SHORT, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME TONY !!

Jim@BAWS

Sounds like you need a vacation!:confused:

VOLFAN
03-03-2010, 11:02 AM

He is just happy you are coming...

SkiDog
03-03-2010, 11:10 AM
He is just happy you are coming...

I bet he is! I can think of a few more that are too!:rolleyes:

trickskier
03-03-2010, 11:23 AM

Thanks John!!!

trickskier
03-03-2010, 11:25 AM

Mr.??? Who the heck is that???

Going off your PM about attending.................:D;)

Diamond Dawg
03-03-2010, 03:26 PM

I've heard a lot about you and I can't wait to meet you next month. Jim@ BAWS speaks highly of you BTW.

SkiDog
03-03-2010, 03:28 PM

She must think you're an OLD FART!:D:D

KnoxX2
03-03-2010, 07:05 PM
Trick have you thought of what people should bring to the cookout?

Jim@BAWS
03-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Trick have you thought of what people should bring to the cookout?

Food and lots of it

Mark and I will get SHRIMP and GATOR TAIL for appetizers

Something for the GRILL something to eat and drinks

Jim@BAWS

PS Rick it putting together a list

trickskier
03-03-2010, 09:32 PM
I've heard a lot about you and I can't wait to meet you next month. Jim@ BAWS speaks highly of you BTW.

Jim and Chuck are good people.....................But, you'll need to form your own opinion..........:rolleyes:

trickskier
03-03-2010, 09:33 PM
She must think you're an OLD FART!:D:D

Look who's talking --- Mr. Senior Citizen himself....................8p

KnoxX2
03-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Jim is there a store close by the lake?

VOLFAN
03-03-2010, 11:00 PM
I got the drink thing covered or is it considered a desert :)

what are some of the close hotels?

trickskier
03-04-2010, 07:20 AM
Jim is there a store close by the lake?

What kind of store --- Macy's??? :rolleyes:

coz
03-04-2010, 07:47 AM
Mark and I will get GATOR TAIL for appetizers

Gator tail????....is this slang for a Florida chicks butt or do you really eat gator tails? :confused:

trickskier
03-04-2010, 07:50 AM
Gator tail????....is this slang for a Florida chicks butt or do you really eat gator tails? :confused:

Guess you don't get gator tail in AZ. Yes --- it's real gator tail.

Jim@BAWS
03-04-2010, 08:18 AM
What kind of store --- Macy's??? :rolleyes:

A) Bass Pro shop
B) Fredericks of Hollywood
c) Home Depot
D)Toys R US OH YA
E) Bay Area WaterSports

Take your pick

There are 4-5 super markets around

Jim@BAWS

coz
03-04-2010, 08:43 AM
A) Bass Pro shop
B) Fredericks of Hollywood
c) Home Depot
D)Toys R US OH YA
E) Bay Area WaterSports

Take your pick

There are 4-5 super markets around

Jim@BAWS

That should be a no brainer :cool:

http://demasan1.net/images/fredrek.jpg

Guess you don't get gator tail in AZ.

Yeah, no gators out here in the desert. We do have fried scorpion tail.....ya just gotta get past the initial sting but I hear it's killer :D

BriEOD
03-04-2010, 05:17 PM

And a GRILL to

Jim@BAWS

It is "too"--two "o's" Mr. Spell Check!!

Jim@BAWS
03-04-2010, 05:56 PM

How about

"ALSO" Ok Mr. SPELL CHECKER...now check your PM box and your MAILBOX... the one at the END OF YOUR DRIVEWAY HA HA HA

Jim

trickskier
03-06-2010, 09:03 AM

And a GRILL to

Jim@BAWS

How about

"ALSO" Ok Mr. SPELL CHECKER...now check your PM box and your MAILBOX... the one at the END OF YOUR DRIVEWAY HA HA HA

Jim

Where is rOd when you need him??? :rolleyes:

trickskier
03-11-2010, 08:08 AM
Bump --- :rolleyes:

VOLFAN
03-11-2010, 09:16 AM
no need to bump.... I can't wait! Only about 28 days to go.

Trick are you and dog going to be down Thursday night?

SkiDog
03-11-2010, 09:54 AM
no need to bump.... I can't wait! Only about 28 days to go.

Trick are you and dog going to be down Thursday night?

I believe we are. Are least thats MY plan. We're supposed to ride down there together. What time you rolling into town? I hear ya'll are staying @ Marks House, is that right? Gonna be a great weekend!

VOLFAN
03-11-2010, 11:05 AM
going to check with heather about the house. we may get a hotel.

we will leave out of cookeville around 8:30 AM CST on Thursday so we should roll up into that area around 8:ish PM EST that evening.

Diamond Dawg
03-11-2010, 01:59 PM
Looks like we may possibly bringing another friend, if she can rearrange her schedule for Saturday morning. We're all looking so forward to that weekend!:)

DooSPX
03-11-2010, 08:35 PM
I am too.... Cant wait!!!!

VOLFAN
03-16-2010, 10:37 AM
24 days....

trickskier
03-18-2010, 09:01 PM
Only 3 weeks away! :D

DooSPX
03-18-2010, 10:11 PM
looking forward. Heard from MYMC, everything still a go for him and my ride as well. :)

SkiDog
03-19-2010, 10:18 AM
Only 2 weeks away! :D

If you're gonna be there in TWO weeks, then I think I'll drive there myself............................................ ........................the NEXT week!Dummy:D

Diamond Dawg
03-19-2010, 10:22 AM
This event is on Friday April 9th, is that correct? At least thats what I put on my calander at the office.:confused:

shepherd
03-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Is this going to be just a 1-day event? I know April 9 will be the main party/BBQ, but is anybody sticking around on Saturday?

KnoxX2
03-19-2010, 04:04 PM
I think a few people are staying for Sat. I know we are heading home Sat from Orlando!

KnoxX2
03-19-2010, 04:07 PM
This event is on Friday April 9th, is that correct? At least thats what I put on my calander at the office.:confused:

Hey do have any pics you could post of yourself so as we will recognize you on Sat when you get there!!! I know a few people here are dieing to see ya!!!;):D

trickskier
03-19-2010, 04:26 PM

That's correct!

trickskier
03-19-2010, 04:27 PM
Is this going to be just a 1-day event? I know April 9 will be the main party/BBQ, but is anybody sticking around on Saturday?

Dog and I will be around Saturday.

trickskier
03-19-2010, 04:28 PM
If you're gonna be there in TWO weeks, then I think I'll drive there myself............................................ ........................the NEXT week!Dummy:D

2 - 3 What's the difference? --- I will be there on April 9th! :D

trickskier
03-19-2010, 04:57 PM
Hey do have any pics you could post of yourself so as we will recognize you on Sat when you get there!!! I know a few people here are dieing to see ya!!!;):D

April 9th is a FRIDAY!!! 8p

shepherd
03-19-2010, 05:20 PM

Isnt Rick a Lesbian???

OK. Now that's something I don't want to see.

trickskier
03-19-2010, 05:28 PM
OK. Now that's something I don't want to see.

You don't love women? :D

shepherd
03-19-2010, 05:35 PM
You don't love women? :D

Not if they look like you and Jim! :rolleyes:

shepherd
03-19-2010, 05:39 PM
Yes there is. A friend of mine runs Capt. Ron's Bed & Breakfast. Great hospitality, great food, and on a great lake with a dock. And its right around the corner from Both, BAWS and marks house. Rates are (or I assume) will be cheap this time of year. $79.00 per night, or somewhere in that range. His direct # is 813-997-7676 Here's a pic of the dock & lake.

Is anybody staying here?

Kingsley X-1
03-20-2010, 04:12 AM
just found out that i am not going to be able to make it. what a bummer:mad::cry:

DooSPX
03-21-2010, 11:51 AM
talked to glassmaster yesterday, still trying him to come! I might be making head way on that! LOL

KnoxX2
03-22-2010, 05:47 PM
April 9th is a FRIDAY!!!

Glad you caught this!!!!!:rolleyes::D

Now I know why Jim put you in charge..................8p:D

trickskier
03-24-2010, 08:42 PM
Hey do have any pics you could post of yourself so as we will recognize you on Sat when you get there!!! I know a few people here are dieing to see ya!!!;)

April 9th is a FRIDAY!!! 8p

Glad you caught this!!!!!:rolleyes:

Now I know why Jim put you in charge.................

Keeping you straight is a FULL Time Job ---- :D

Jim@BAWS
03-26-2010, 11:58 AM
SLIGHT CHANGE IN PLANS!!!

We have gotten a TON or rain over the last month.. Our lake at home is REALLY up
Mark and I have decided to move the whole event, day and evening to his house on the other side of Lake. He has a beach and there is NO BEACH at my house right now. There are 2 floating starting docks if needed at my house which you will see as you pass!!

A) Tricky is formulating all who are coming and what they are bringing. Please PM or email him with that info. I know we will have a TON of food. Get ready to try some GATOR TAIL
It is GREAT. We just don't want to double or triple up on stuff. Mark has a great place. Paperplates plastic untensils ice all that kind of stuff is needed

B) For you SLALOM guys. There will be a PS 190 there for you to take runs behind. Get the lay of the lake before you go out. Mark Eddie or Rick can show you.
There will be a GASSED up X-2 there with extra ballast to use.

C) This a get together! Have FUN enjoy our lake. Bay Area WaterSports will be open all day
Friday from 9-5 and Sat 10-4. While you are here please stop by. I will be by through out the day to see how things are. We are short handed that day

Look forward to meeting everyone. Please get that info to Rick ASAP

Thanks

Jim@BAW

PS A HUGE thanks needs to go out to MasterCraft Mark for hosting this at his home. Please remember that

Diamond Dawg
03-26-2010, 12:13 PM
SLIGHT CHANGE IN PLANS!!!

We have gotten a TON or rain over the last month.. Our lake at home is REALLY up
Mark and I have decided to move the whole event, day and evening to his house on the other side of Lake. He has a beach and there is NO BEACH at my house right now. There are 2 floating starting docks if needed at my house which you will see as you pass!!

A) Tricky is formulating all who are coming and what they are bringing. Please PM or email him with that info. I know we will have a TON of food. Get ready to try some GATOR TAIL
It is GREAT. We just don't want to double or triple up on stuff. Mark has a great place. Paperplates plastic untensils ice all that kind of stuff is needed

B) For you SLALOM guys. There will be a PS 190 there for you to take runs behind. Get the lay of the lake before you go out. Mark Eddie or Rick can show you.
There will be a GASSED up X-2 there with extra ballast to use.

C) This a get together! Have FUN enjoy our lake. Bay Area WaterSports will be open all day
Friday from 9-5 and Sat 10-4. While you are here please stop by. I will be by through out the day to see how things are. We are short handed that day

Look forward to meeting everyone. Please get that info to Rick ASAP

Thanks

Jim@BAW

PS A HUGE thanks needs to go out to MasterCraft Mark for hosting this at his home. Please remember that

He is such a doll! What a great guy!
Jim, have you heard anything about a delivery date on my new boat? I seem to have read somewhere that mr. Trickskier is a huge Florida Gators fan? Well, I don't suppose he's gonna like my new Red & Black X25 too much!:D

Jim@BAWS
03-26-2010, 02:39 PM
Jim, have you heard anything about a delivery date on my new boat? I seem to have read somewhere that mr. Trickskier is a huge Florida Gators fan? Well, I don't suppose he's gonna like my new Red & Black X25 too much!:D

Yes I have...give me a call to discuss or I will call you. Will probably be here a little earlier
than espected. It will be a GREAT weekend to break it in properly

Thanks

Jim@BAWS

KnoxX2
03-26-2010, 02:45 PM
Good then we can surf behind that new X25!!!!

Jim I hope you will get some time to hang out with us on the dock!!!! Looking FWD to seeing everyone!

Thanks Mark!!!!! Your a good guy I don't cae what Trick and Skidog say about you, your ok in my book!!! LOL

Kingsley X-1
03-26-2010, 03:50 PM
daym i am going to miss this by two days...working sucks. :D:D but i guess we all gotta do something to pay for the MCs.

if there is X-25 for surfing you guys better get some pictures posted up that night to the rest of us can see em

KnoxX2
03-26-2010, 05:56 PM
Don't worry Dog always has his camera with him!!!!

trickskier
03-26-2010, 09:33 PM
Jim, have you heard anything about a delivery date on my new boat? I seem to have read somewhere that Trickskier is a huge Florida Gators fan? Well, I don't suppose he's gonna like my new Red & Black X25 too much!:D

Where did you get that idea from??? 8p I might have to bring my Orange & Blue boat now!!! :D

DooSPX
03-26-2010, 11:44 PM
trick, still going to taxi Mike, Meaghan and I to Marks' place?

trickskier
03-27-2010, 09:12 AM
trick, still going to taxi Mike, Meaghan and I to Marks' place?

No Problem - Just need to know what airport you're flying into.