PDA

View Full Version : TAMPA GET TOGETHER at Bay Area WaterSports

Pages : 1 [2]

03-27-2010, 10:39 AM
No Problem - Just need to know what airport you're flying into.

I got it handled with Mike

TAMPA NORTH Hwy 54 and I-75

[email protected]

trickskier
03-27-2010, 11:01 AM
I got it handled with Mike

TAMPA NORTH Hwy 54 and I-75

[email protected]

Roger That - What's their ETA?

03-27-2010, 11:11 AM
Roger That - What's their ETA?

FRIDAY

[email protected]

trickskier
03-27-2010, 11:15 AM
[email protected]

A little more specific??? 8p

ETA - Estimated TIME of Arrival

JohnE
03-27-2010, 05:15 PM
trick just get there at 12:01 with a cooler of bud and pass the time....

Or tell them to just take a taxi...........

trickskier
03-27-2010, 06:18 PM
trick just get there at 12:01 with a cooler of bud and pass the time....

Or tell them to just take a taxi...........

I have to cook the wings and be a Taxi driver too!!!

03-27-2010, 09:39 PM
A little more specific??? 8p

ETA - Estimated TIME of Arrival

FRIDAY IN THE MORNING OR THE AFTERNOON...DOES THAT HELP

[email protected]

trickskier
03-27-2010, 10:15 PM
FRIDAY IN THE MORNING OR THE AFTERNOON...DOES THAT HELP

[email protected]

Not really ---- 8p

SkiDog
03-28-2010, 05:34 PM
I have to cook the wings and be a Taxi driver too!!!

Take the grill to the airport and cook the damn wings there! Jeez! I would pick them up but I gotta help DiamondDawg get her boat launched and stuff. Seems she's got 4 girls coming with her and nobody to help with the boat, so I have volunteered my time & services. Should I take my camera with me on the maiden voyage?;)

03-28-2010, 05:48 PM
Not really ---- 8p

Let me give it to you in PLAIN ENGLISH....I DONT KNOW !!!

Does that help???

[email protected]

trickskier
03-28-2010, 06:56 PM
Take the grill to the airport and cook the damn wings there! Jeez! I would pick them up but I gotta help DiamondDawg get her boat launched and stuff. Seems she's got 4 girls coming with her and nobody to help with the boat, so I have volunteered my time & services. Should I take my camera with me on the maiden voyage?;)

It's getting deep now!!! :uglyhamme

trickskier
03-28-2010, 06:57 PM
Let me give it to you in PLAIN ENGLISH....I DONT KNOW !!!

Does that help???

[email protected]

So are you sure about the airport or do I need to call Mike myself??? 8p

03-28-2010, 08:02 PM
So are you sure about the airport or do I need to call Mike myself??? 8p

Yes I am sure he is planning to land at an airport. That is what he told me.

[email protected]

SkiDog
03-28-2010, 08:42 PM
Yes I am sure he is planning to land at an airport. That is what he told me.

[email protected]

He told me he was bringing the sea plane and gonna land in Ya'lls lake!:confused:

DooSPX
03-28-2010, 08:42 PM
LOL, you guys crack me up.
Trick, PM MYMC and that will be your answer.

Diamond Dawg
03-28-2010, 09:03 PM

HAHA! You guy's are hilarious! If it's too much trouble I'm sure we can manage with the boat.;)

SkiDog
03-28-2010, 09:06 PM
HAHA! You guy's are hilarious! If it's too much trouble I'm sure we can manage with the boat.;)

Oh its no trouble at all. Tricky just trys to wear too many hats to cover up that big ole head!:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme Besides, I've already talked to Mark and he's gonna be helping too.

KnoxX2
03-28-2010, 09:41 PM
Glad to hear eveyones getting along!!! LOL

Jim thanks for putting this together, can't wait!!!

03-28-2010, 09:45 PM
Glad to hear eveyones getting along!!! LOL

Jim thanks for putting this together, can't wait!!!

More credit needs to go to MasterCraft Mark Trick and SKiDog

[email protected]

KnoxX2
03-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Just remember it was still your idea!!!

trickskier
03-28-2010, 11:12 PM
LOL, you guys crack me up.
Trick, PM MYMC and that will be your answer.

I'm on it!!! :D

trickskier
03-28-2010, 11:14 PM
Oh its no trouble at all. Tricky just trys to wear too many hats to cover up that big ole head!:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme Besides, I've already talked to Mark and he's gonna be helping too.

That's because I can Multi-Task --- Unlike your One-Track Mind!!! :uglyhamme

Diamond Dawg
03-29-2010, 10:14 AM

Boy, you two sure go at each other, don't you?:)

03-29-2010, 10:20 AM
Just remember it was still your idea!!!

As I recall..." Hey Jim how ya doin? I am coming to Florida for a vacation" That is where it ALL started. It will be fun GOOD IDEA!!!

[email protected]

03-29-2010, 10:21 AM
Ok Ok I know I am late to the party!!!!!! Jim sorry I was planning on posting this but have been real busy helping the wife with her business. It will be on Fri the 9th of April! This will be a family event, Because I will have mine with me for Spring Break!!!!! LOL We are looking forward to meeting Jim and getting a chance to hang out for the day! Hope to meet some more people form here if they can make it!!!! So come on Team Talkers and lets kick off Spring right!

Jim please let us know which location works best for you? Also what you want us to bring for the cookout? Any chance the boat that will be available will be the new X25??? LOL JK

Cant wait till April!!!!!!!

PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING HA HA HA

Are ya bringing the Pudding !!

I like the vanilla with the bananas in it !!!

HA HA HA

SkiDog
03-29-2010, 10:22 AM
As I recall..." Hey Jim how ya doin? I am coming to Florida for a vacation" That is where it ALL started. It will be fun GOOD IDEA!!!

[email protected]

Ya'll two hug each other when its all over and done with!:D

03-29-2010, 10:23 AM

You maybe able to MULTI TASK...But can you drive a boat...I CAN

[email protected]

SkiDog
03-29-2010, 10:23 AM

You ain't seen nothing yet!:D

SkiDog
03-29-2010, 10:24 AM
You maybe able to MULTI TASK...But can you drive a boat...I CAN

[email protected]

No, he can't. he can't seem to remember to put gas in them! Has to get towed!

JohnE
03-29-2010, 10:27 AM

Ouch. But he did do a stellar job of docking the boat on the way back.

trickskier
03-29-2010, 09:00 PM

At least I can walk & chew gum --- 56639

03-29-2010, 09:02 PM
At least I can walk & chew gum --- 56639

Can you chew gum, cook chicken wings, drink Cutty and drive a pontoon boat at the same time?

Everyone would like to see that. Inquiring minds want to know

[email protected]

trickskier
03-29-2010, 09:03 PM

You'll understand once you meet dog --- :D

trickskier
03-29-2010, 09:13 PM
Can you chew gum, cook chicken wings, drink Cutty and drive a pontoon boat at the same time?

Everyone would like to see that. Inquiring minds want to know

[email protected]

Yes - To all of the above with the exception of driving the toon boat. Why on earth would I want to drive a toon boat?

SkiDog
03-29-2010, 09:17 PM
Yes - To all of the above with the exception of driving the toon boat. Why on earth would I want to drive a toon boat?

We are gonna restrict the amount of Cutty that you can have that weekend.:D

03-29-2010, 09:17 PM

It goes SLOW>>>>> don't want you behind the wheel of a X-Star when the Cutty Kicks in.

trickskier
03-29-2010, 10:31 PM
It goes SLOW>>>>> don't want you behind the wheel of a X-Star when the Cutty Kicks in.

Skidog's SLOW let him drive it --- Not enough Knots for me!!! :D

jdl xstar
04-05-2010, 05:27 PM

DiamondDawg, Maybe you should post a pic of you and all your friends who are going to the get together just so everyone recognizes you all when you get there.

trickskier
04-05-2010, 05:46 PM
DiamondDawg, Maybe you should post a pic of you and all your friends who are going to the get together just so everyone recognizes you all when you get there.

She just PM'd me and said she doesn't think she's going to be able to make it now --- 8p

Are you going to be there Jon?

DooSPX
04-05-2010, 06:45 PM
Anyone have Mikes #? I am just trying to see if everything is a go for him picking me up or what.

SkiDog
04-05-2010, 07:13 PM
Anyone have Mikes #? I am just trying to see if everything is a go for him picking me up or what.

Call Mastercraft of Charlotte.

jdl xstar
04-05-2010, 08:36 PM
She just PM'd me and said she doesn't think she's going to be able to make it now --- 8p

Are you going to be there Jon?

I can't make it saturday, unfortunately. But in the next month or so, I'll be making a trip up to the glen. I'll let you know if I gets some ideas on dates. Most likely will be labor day weekend.

trickskier
04-05-2010, 10:35 PM
I can't make it saturday, unfortunately. But in the next month or so, I'll be making a trip up to the glen. I'll let you know if I gets some ideas on dates. Most likely will be labor day weekend.

This event is this FRIDAY - Not Saturday - Call in Sick!!!

trickskier
04-05-2010, 10:36 PM

MasterCraft of Charlotte 704-525-6660

trickskier
04-05-2010, 10:50 PM

I think you mean Memorial Day weekend --- Labor Day weekend isn't until September --- 8p

DooSPX
04-06-2010, 09:55 AM
MasterCraft of Charlotte 704-525-6660

Thanks Trick!!! :cool:

shepherd
04-06-2010, 10:39 AM
6 hour drive. :cool: I'm 50-50 right now.
How do we get to this place? Address, directions?
What time are people planning on arriving on Saturday?

jdl xstar
04-06-2010, 11:07 AM
This event is this FRIDAY - Not Saturday - Call in Sick!!!

Now this is a tempting situation... I'll see if I can finagle myself away from the office.

I think you mean Memorial Day weekend --- Labor Day weekend isn't until September --- 8p

I always get the two holidays confused! yes, i meant Memorial. :o

atlfootr
04-06-2010, 11:37 AM
How do we get to this place?
Address, directions?1 word ... MAPQUEST

shepherd
04-06-2010, 12:06 PM
1 word ... MAPQUEST

Thanks for the suggestion. I entered "Mark's House on Lake Saxon, Land 0' Lakes, FL" and MAPQUEST couldn't tell me how to get there. What am I doing wrong? :confused:.............:rolleyes:

Maybe I'll try Google maps.

04-06-2010, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. I entered "Mark's House on Lake Saxon, Land 0' Lakes, FL" and MAPQUEST couldn't tell me how to get there. What am I doing wrong? :confused:.............:rolleyes:

Email Mark for his address

[email protected]

[email protected]

He lives on a short dead end street

FLATROCK PLACE
LAND O LAKES FL 34639

[email protected]

scott023
04-06-2010, 01:50 PM

I was going to say something about the useless post but thought better of it. Apparently Alfootr doesn't undersatnd that you need a physical addy to use google maps for a specific destination. :confused::D

DooSPX
04-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Mikes number is disconnected....
I even tried sprints 411...
interesting....

DooSPX
04-06-2010, 05:08 PM
Jim or anyone else have his personal cell?

Hammer
04-06-2010, 07:27 PM
I have talked to mike and looks as if he is 50/50 right now. So I guess that makes me and you 50/50 at this point as well. We'll see.

atlfootr
04-06-2010, 07:48 PM
I was going to say something about the useless post but thought better of it. Apparently Alfootr doesn't undersatnd that you need a physical addy to use google maps for a specific destination. :confused::DHey scott - You should of listened to yourself and thought better of it, for three reasons.

Your up in Canada ye', so seriously I doubt if your even coming.
You really should check your spelling mistakes before posting, the t comes before the a.
Who's to say that he may not of already had a contact number to call.

So chill out and relax .... go ski!

scott023
04-06-2010, 09:06 PM
6 hour drive. :cool: I'm 50-50 right now.
How do we get to this place? Address, directions?
What time are people planning on arriving on Saturday?

1 word ... MAPQUEST

Hey scott - You should of listened to yourself and thought better of it, for three reasons.

Your up in Canada ye', so seriously I doubt if your even coming.
You really should check your spelling mistakes before posting, the t comes before the a.
Who's to say that he may not of already had a contact number to call.

So chill out and relax .... go ski!

Firstly, it doesn't matter if I'm coming, I still felt it prudent to point out that you need an address to use the engine you recommened like a smarta$$. Secondly, I wanted to thank you for correcting my TYPING error, that was very astute of you. Lastly, had you read the posts, you would've seen that Shep was asking for an address... which he would need to us the search site.

trickskier
04-06-2010, 10:08 PM
Firstly, it doesn't matter if I'm coming, I still felt it prudent to point out that you need an address to use the engine you recommened like a smarta$$. Secondly, I wanted to thank you for correcting my TYPING error, that was very astute of you. Lastly, had you read the posts, you would've seen that Shep was asking for an address... which he would need to us the search site.

Chill-out Scott..................Buy a plane ticket & join us for a great time......... I will personally pick you up --- GREAT TIME GUARANTEED!!! :D :toast:

04-06-2010, 10:24 PM
I was going to say something about the useless post but thought better of it. Apparently Alfootr doesn't undersatnd that you need a physical addy to use google maps for a specific destination. :confused::D

No one needs Mark's address. Please cmon. I am not going to out out someones residential address w/o there permission. There are a TON of ways to find it
Bay Area WaterSports does have a phone # and a address.

Don't get upset if I don't put it out there w/o Mark's OK

Mikes number is disconnected....
I even tried sprints 411...
interesting....

Something must be up

Jim or anyone else have his personal cell?

Sorry that is not going to happen. It is not my priveldge to give out that info

I have talked to mike and looks as if he is 50/50 right now. So I guess that makes me and you 50/50 at this point as well. We'll see.

Hope to meet you. I am waiting to hear from Mike myself, I am the TAXI service from the airport

trickskier
04-06-2010, 10:36 PM
Anyone attending Friday's event PM me for directions.

SkiDog
04-06-2010, 10:46 PM
Doo, (Jason) if Mike doesn't come, are you gonna drive over? Its only what, an hour away from you?

scott023
04-06-2010, 10:50 PM
Chill-out Scott..................Buy a plane ticket & join us for a great time......... I will personally pick you up --- GREAT TIME GUARANTEED!!! :D :toast:

Can't do it Tricky... big plans this weekend. I'm installing all my MasterCraft By Design product, big job.

trickskier
04-06-2010, 11:00 PM
WOW --- Just got a PM from DiamondDog about the weekend she had with MasterCraft Mark....... She want's to hit the Dale Mabry Strip again!!! :D

trickskier
04-06-2010, 11:01 PM
Can't do it Tricky... big plans this weekend. I'm installing all my MasterCraft By Design product, big job.

Too bad --- You would have have met a lot of great MasterCraft Owners!!!

DemolitionMan
04-06-2010, 11:08 PM
WOW --- Just got a PM from DiamondDog about the weekend she had with MasterCraft Mark....... She want's to hit the Dale Mabry Strip again!!! :D

She sounds a little wild.;)

scott023
04-06-2010, 11:10 PM
Too bad --- You would have have met a lot of great MasterCraft Owners!!!

Not doubting that at all...

trickskier
04-06-2010, 11:13 PM
She sounds a little wild.;)

Hey --- I'm only putting a little of her context out here --- This weekend could be BIG!!!

trickskier
04-06-2010, 11:13 PM
Not doubting that at all...

How about CSM???

DooSPX
04-06-2010, 11:20 PM
SkiDog, I am still coming. I will drive up. I will PM Mark for the address if need be.

trickskier
04-06-2010, 11:22 PM
SkiDog, I am still coming. I will drive up. I will PM Mark for the address if need be.

PM - Sent to you

SkiDog
04-06-2010, 11:29 PM
Hey --- I'm only putting a little of her context out here --- This weekend could be BIG!!!

From what Mark told me, she just fun to be around. He did not meet her friends yet. So as for being wild, Idunno.

Diamond Dawg
04-06-2010, 11:30 PM

Now, now, Trickskier, what kind of trouble are you trying to start?:confused:

DemolitionMan
04-06-2010, 11:31 PM
Diamond, will the X25 be here in time?

trickskier
04-06-2010, 11:32 PM
From what Mark told me, she just fun to be around. He did not meet her friends yet. So as for being wild, Idunno.

She sent me some pics of her friends ---- WOW!!! :D

Dog make sure you bring your poligrip! Don't want your dentures in the punch bowl --- 8p

trickskier
04-06-2010, 11:33 PM

You're the one who PM'd me --- :confused:

DemolitionMan
04-06-2010, 11:38 PM
She sent me some pics of her friends ---- WOW!!! :D

Dog make sure you bring your poligrip! Don't want your dentures in the punch bowl --- 8p

:uglyhamme

Diamond Dawg
04-06-2010, 11:40 PM
You're the one who PM'd me --- :confused:

Would you please send me a copy of my PM to you? I'd really like to see what I didn't send you!:mad:

trickskier
04-06-2010, 11:42 PM

So what's your favorite spot on the Dale Mabry strip --- Mons Venus or 2001? :rolleyes:

trickskier
04-06-2010, 11:44 PM
Would you please send me a copy of my PM to you? I'd really like to see what I didn't send you!:mad:

You have a copy - YOU sent it to me --- 8p

trickskier
04-07-2010, 08:46 AM
Would you please send me a copy of my PM to you? I'd really like to see what I sent you!:mad:

OK here it is:

Mr.Trickskier really looking forward to meeting you and fellow MasterCraft owners Friday. MasterCraft Mark and I met a couple of weeks ago and had a great time! The Dale Mabry Strip is my kind of excitement. ;) Is Skidog really as goofy as he looks? I showed my girlfriends a picture of him and they all burst out laughing. :rolleyes: Do you think it will be OKAY to let him drive my new X-25? :confused:

DemolitionMan
04-07-2010, 09:54 AM
OK here it is:

That is just wrong.:(

DooSPX
04-07-2010, 09:57 AM
I am looking forward to meeting many of you!

DooSPX
04-07-2010, 09:58 AM
btw, thanks for the PM trick!

DemolitionMan
04-07-2010, 09:59 AM
I am looking forward to meeting many of you!

You are just looking forward to meeting Diamond.:jumping:

DooSPX
04-07-2010, 10:01 AM
And her friends!!!!! ;)

Hey, im out of a bad relationship and looking to meet people (other than the guys on here I've already met) and have some fun which I have not done for a long time.

BTW, Diamond, How about some pics so I know who is who when I get there? [email protected]

DooSPX
04-07-2010, 11:54 AM

Hammer, is everything okay over there at the MC dealer? It's weird that the phone is disconnected. I am about a little over 2 hours away, but I hope you can make it and Mike can make it as well.

SkiDog
04-07-2010, 04:22 PM
OK here it is:

Good one Tricky!

Kingsley X-1
04-07-2010, 04:50 PM
OK here it is:

Good one Tricky!

i am literally laughing out loud right now.

thanks for picking up my marker lights trick.

i will be home on Tuesday and will need a full weekend status update:D:D

Chief
04-07-2010, 06:30 PM
OK here it is:

LMAO: Dog you gonna take that?

SkiDog
04-07-2010, 06:36 PM
LMAO: Dog you gonna take that?

He'll be riding in MY truck down to land O Lakes tomorrow. I think I'll eat a mushroon & Swiss burger from Hardees for lunch tomorrow. Maybe 2! That ought to do the trick! No pun intended! Windows WILL BE LOCKED!:D I'll teach him to mess with DOG!:eek3::eek3:

trickskier
04-07-2010, 09:02 PM
He'll be riding in MY truck down to land O Lakes tomorrow. I think I'll eat a mushroon & Swiss burger from Hardees for lunch tomorrow. Maybe 2! That ought to do the trick! No pun intended! Windows WILL BE LOCKED!:D I'll teach him to mess with DOG!:eek3::eek3:

No problem --- I just had Mexican tonight with a double portion of refried beans --- ;)

KnoxX2
04-07-2010, 09:23 PM
You too crack me up!

See you guys on Fri!

DooSPX
04-07-2010, 09:36 PM
heard from Mike, I am going to call him tomorrow evening and see whats up. Some things have came up with him. Diamond Dawg, looking forward to meeting you and your friends. ;)

Diamond Dawg
04-07-2010, 10:42 PM
heard from Mike, I am going to call him tomorrow evening and see whats up. Some things have came up with him. Diamond Dawg, looking forward to meeting you and your friends. ;)

We're looking foward to this event too!:)

DemolitionMan
04-07-2010, 11:02 PM
We're looking foward to this event too!:)

Diamond will you be making it to CSM also?

ski/hunt
04-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Very crazy but work has me in Florida and may be finished in Jacksonville thursday afternoon. My question is where could I park my work vehicle? (40 ft. Rv) , And can a I be part of the party on this short notice and coming boatless?

DooSPX
04-08-2010, 12:00 AM
sure, I think most are not bring a boat.
about the RV parking... not sure... skidog, Mastercraft Mark or Trickskier might be able to help you with that.

BTW, Jim, I am bring some money, I want to pickup atleast that seat shock from you friday.

DooSPX
04-08-2010, 09:09 PM
See You Guys/gals Tomorrow!!!

04-09-2010, 12:18 AM
Just finished a great dinner with Rick, Eddie, Mark and Angel. Finalized the deal w/ DIAMOND DAWG this afternoon. They LOVE the new X-25. Everyone took a quick WAKESURF ride this evening as not to run up the RPMs. I must say they women are talented.

Thanks

[email protected]

KnoxX2
04-09-2010, 01:32 AM
Looking FWD to seeing everyone in the AM.

Kingsley X-1
04-09-2010, 03:08 AM
Y'all got room for one more? I am headed in from offshore right now and should b in Gainesville by noon

Kingsley X-1
04-09-2010, 03:48 AM
Screw it I am flying into Tampa. See y'all n a few hours

DooSPX
04-09-2010, 04:45 AM
I should be there by 11 or so have to leave sometime in the evening as I have a job to do on Sat. morning.

atlfootr
04-09-2010, 09:39 AM
Jim,

What are do'n this morn'n here on TT?
You guys should be on the lake already tearing it up, have fun and ski safe!

ski/hunt
04-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Leaving Jacksonville in 20 I'll be the fastest green motorcoach flying down 75!! I'm new to the gang. Just got our first MC in feb. first boat too. NEVER BEEN PULLED BEHIND ONE that's gonna change in 3.5 hrs. The party starts when Cary gets there!!!:). See you soon!

Hammer
04-09-2010, 01:26 PM
Looks as if Mike is a no go, so that inturn make me a no go. I was looking forward to it. :( But I'll see most of you at CSM in a few weeks! There's no question about that one, I'll be there!!!

04-09-2010, 05:43 PM
All the "GROUPIES" Have arrived. We now have a HUGE Motor home at the dealership for overnight stays. Anymore DEAD HEADS out there C'mon.

We are having a 7 course dinner
a) Shrimp
b) Gator tail
c) Special peppers
d) fresh onion rings
e) Pork
f) Beer
g) steak
h) Cheese cake

I think some folks will even ski at some point.

Many NEW faces !!!

[email protected]

Smoothie
04-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Was going to bring my vegetarian kids but damn that looks like the barnyard special of meat! Hope you guys have a blast. Wanna come up and ride that X25 you can sell me one in about 4 years!!! Can I get a good deal on my trade in? Beautiful Florida weather!!!

TX.X-30 fan
04-09-2010, 06:42 PM
Vegetarian kids? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa good one.

Smoothie
04-09-2010, 07:11 PM
Sad but true ask Jim my wife is a crazy hippie but there is not a dead animal I have not enjoyed.

04-10-2010, 04:38 PM
PICTURES WILL BE ARRIVING SOON I AM SURE

[email protected]

atlfootr
04-10-2010, 07:20 PM
Can't wait to see 'em ... sure everyone had a BLAST!
Hopefully this will become an annually event :D

trickskier
04-10-2010, 08:26 PM
Finally home - Traffic was unbelievable on I-75 it took over an hour to go 25 miles.

Thanks Jim, Mark, & Chuck! Had a great time!!! :D

DemolitionMan
04-10-2010, 09:07 PM
Finally home - Traffic was unbelievable on I-75 it took over an hour to go 25 miles.

Thats what happens when the cruise control is set on 25 mph.:D

SkiDog
04-10-2010, 09:08 PM

It took me 7 1/2 hours to get home from Tampa! Shoulda taken no more than 4! Damn snowbirds headed back north!:D

SkiDog
04-10-2010, 09:32 PM
Here's a few.

My new ride!
$52.00 worth of Cuban sammiches!
Kingsley X-1 Hague Palmer
MastercraftMark, Mark Vance
DooSPX, Jason (can't remember last name)
TrickSkier, Rick Copely

SkiDog
04-10-2010, 09:35 PM
Fully fueled XS provided by Bay Area Water Sports! Thanks Jim & Chuck!
Knox's wife unit, Michelle
Filling ballast
Knox Jr.
Kingsley X-1, Hague Palmer.

DemolitionMan
04-10-2010, 09:51 PM
Eddie I am glad that you drove the Monte Carlo down.:D

SkiDog
04-10-2010, 10:34 PM
Eddie I am glad that you drove the Monte Carlo down.:D

Thats what I bought right after selling my X2! You likie?

SkiDog
04-10-2010, 10:37 PM
More pics.........Knox's oldest son, Tricky's wangs,[email protected] & Maryjane,Sunset on lake Saxon, And let the cleanup begin, Thanks Ski/Hunt for that!

SkiDog
04-10-2010, 10:48 PM
csvSsdzvasdgvdav

SkiDog
04-10-2010, 10:50 PM
Thanks to masterCraftMark for hosting such a great party! It was a lota work but so worth it! Other thanks go to Jiom & Chuck @ BAWS for providing us with 2 boats full of gas; All the cooks for all their hard work in providing some damn fine food;Boat drivers, Dog, KingsleyX-1 & Tricky. And anybody else I may have forgotten.
Also, A big thanks to Jim & Maryjane for having us over to their house on Thursday night for some damn fine steaks. Dinner out on the dock was just incredible!

DooSPX
04-11-2010, 09:42 AM
gerat pics Dog! I will get my pics that I took up later today. I have some good ones of some surfing action.
btw, its Lord.... LOL

DooSPX
04-11-2010, 09:45 AM
It was great time. Thanks again to Mark for opening his home to use and to Jim and Chuck for letting us use two boats. It was very nice seeing Trick, SkiDog, Jim and Chuck again. Also, it was great meeting MCMark, Knoxx, his family, Kingsley and ski/hunt.

ski/hunt
04-11-2010, 12:06 PM
WHAT A TIME!! MastercraftMark you get host of the year award!! Very cool "Pad". Thank you for all your efforts to put this on. Jim and chuck....First class act BAWS!! You fellas are great!! Thank you for your part also, the x2 was very appreciated. Keeping my motorhome at BAWS was awesome!! I could relax knowing the rig was in company of dozens of MC's and safe! Thanks Jim! For the efforts of those who cooked--My hat off to you all. Great stuff--and the wing (singular) Last wing I bravely snagged, that was surely lying right by a wing eating Jim, was great trick. For the efforts of the others who made this happen I thank you! Meeting you all Kingsley-x1 Trickskier Skidog Doospx MastercraftMark [email protected] Knoxx2 ...Now here is a stand up group of guys I would be proud to be called FRIEND by!!! And FRIEND you are to Ski/Hunt!!! Just tell me what and how I could help to make this an annual....Shoot let's say quarterly event:) it is Florida!

SkiDog
04-11-2010, 12:44 PM
Glad to have met you too S/H. You fit right in with this group. Looks like we'll see you @ CSM.

SkiDog
04-11-2010, 12:53 PM
BTW, I KNOW I was NOT the only one there with a camera!

04-11-2010, 01:09 PM
BTW, I KNOW I was NOT the only one there with a camera!

Ya Mark's security camera is hooked upto the internet. You should see the pictures after midnight.

[email protected]

ski/hunt
04-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Oh I nearly forgot

Diamond dog and friends....Wheehoo now there are some wild chicas:) LOL!!

Diamond Dawg
04-11-2010, 01:56 PM
Oh I nearly forgot

Diamond dog and friends....Wheehoo now there are some wild chicas:) LOL!!

It was great meeting you too. Hopefully we'll see you at CSM!

KnoxX2
04-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Thanks to Mark, Jim, Chuck, Eddie and even Rick for everything My family and I had a great time and it was a wonderful way to end a great vacation. I have some Pics that I will post latter, but now the wife has me doing some things that need to be done before I head out of town in the AM. BTW Jason, Haeg and Carry (think I got the names right) It was great meeting you guys and look FWD to seeing you all again at CSM! What a BLAST!!!!!!!!

DooSPX
04-11-2010, 09:20 PM
Also wanted to thank Knoxx for the leason on Surfing. What a blast.
Hope to see the pics soon.

SkiDog
04-11-2010, 09:42 PM
Also wanted to thank Knoxx for the leason on Surfing. What a blast.
Hope to see the pics soon.

Where's the pics Jason?!

04-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Well we cooked out again tonight w/ MC Mark and the Morrison's and reminised over this past weekend

THE FOOD WAS JUST FINE ON THE GRILL W/O

GARLIC SALT !!! HA HA HA

[email protected]

DooSPX
04-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Working on them right now. I took like 71 pictures....
I will have them up in a bit.
sorry it took so long, I went out with my buddy in his Mirage to race a couple other guys in Bullets, one with a 300X and the other with a 3.2 stroker 300XS.
lets say that the lake cops didnt like it too well. We didnt even make it 400 yards from the dock before they came up asking why we had helmets on. "safety officer". :rolleyes:

will start another thread on that topic later.

trickskier
04-11-2010, 09:59 PM
Well we cooked out again tonight w/ MC Mark and the Morrison's and reminised over this past weekend

THE FOOD WAS JUST FINE ON THE GRILL W/O

GARLIC SALT !!! HA HA HA

[email protected]

Everything taste's BETTER with Garlic Salt --- ;)

DooSPX
04-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Okay, here are some pics...
some of the group then Kingsley surfing behind the X2 provided by Jim and Chuck @ BAWS.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0571.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0573-1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0574.jpg

DooSPX
04-11-2010, 10:06 PM
more of Kingsley...
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0577-1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0579-1.jpg

and some of Knoxx and his wife...
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0583-1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0584-1.jpg

DooSPX
04-11-2010, 10:11 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0585-1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0586-2.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0587-1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0588-2.jpg

DooSPX
04-11-2010, 10:12 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0589-1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0591-1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0592-2.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0595-2.jpg

DooSPX
04-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Marks beautiful 40th X-Star and SkiDog show'in what he's got with the Sky Ski...
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0617-1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0619-1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0622-1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0625-1.jpg

DooSPX
04-11-2010, 10:19 PM
The X2 with the right side loaded with ballast. notice how the platform is about 4 inches under on that side.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0629-1.jpg

Jim's great Prostar 190 LT1 Powerslot...
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0630-1.jpg

Sunset....
Now let the party begin!!!!
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0632-1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0633-1.jpg

DooSPX
04-11-2010, 10:21 PM
Trickie, Kingsley and ski/hunt
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0635-1.jpg

then skiDog had to ruin the picture.... :rolleyes: LOL
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0636-1.jpg

Kingsley, SkiDog and Me...
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0637-1.jpg

DooSPX
04-11-2010, 10:23 PM
Lastly, Knoxx and MasterCraft Mark....
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0638-1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/IMG_0639-1.jpg

SkiDog
04-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Trick looked like the Cutty had taken effect!:D

DooSPX
04-11-2010, 10:32 PM
Sure seemed that way! :D

DemolitionMan
04-11-2010, 10:39 PM
Trick looked like the Cutty had taken effect!:D

Imagine that.:D

KnoxX2
04-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Trick without Cutty is like the ocean without water..............JK

OK PICS are coming!!!

SkiDog
04-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Sure seemed that way! :D

I just love that Cutty accent!:D

KnoxX2
04-11-2010, 11:02 PM
It sounds allot like my 2 yr old when he talks!!!! LOL Maybe that's why I could understand him when he's on the Cutty!!! All the practice I have had with my son!!!!!! JK Rick you know we love ya!!!

KnoxX2
04-11-2010, 11:10 PM
Ok I am going to try and post as many as I can!!!!!

Here are some of KBH (Knoxs better Half) Surfin the X2!!!! :D

KnoxX2
04-11-2010, 11:16 PM
KBH and KingsleyX1!!!!!!!!!

I must say we had the boat set up just right!!!!! Look at the size of the surf wake!!!!;):D

Kingsley X-1
04-11-2010, 11:21 PM
fist off Larry's Cubans

KnoxX2
04-11-2010, 11:21 PM
OK Jason here are some just for you!!!!!!!!!!! Great job BTW :D

Kingsley X-1
04-11-2010, 11:23 PM
me gettin ready for some of day surf action...then eating wake

KnoxX2
04-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Sorry!!! All I have are Pics from Surfin!!!! :)

Jim thanks again for giving us a great X2 to use for the day!!! I don't care what Eddie says about you, your OK in my book! :D

DemolitionMan
04-11-2010, 11:34 PM
Had the cutty already got the best of Rick in this picture?:D

Kingsley X-1
04-11-2010, 11:38 PM
Had the cutty already got the best of Rick in this picture?:D

hahaha no not at all...that is tricky getting a full bite of a awesome sandwich.:D:D

Kingsley X-1
04-11-2010, 11:40 PM
MC Marks 40th x-star w/ dog behind the wheel

Kingsley X-1
04-11-2010, 11:42 PM
KBH rippin up the surf

Kingsley X-1
04-12-2010, 12:11 AM
Ski-Dog on the sky ski...for a geriatric he is awesome:D:D:D i am going to learn how to jump one day too.

Kingsley X-1
04-12-2010, 12:33 AM
...and that was about the time i miss placed my camera.

Diamond Dawg it was great to meet you and your friends.

I am sure i will talk to her this week, but if you talk to her first tell Shantel she is a great "bed warmer.":cool:

Chief
04-12-2010, 12:35 AM
Did anyone wakeboard?

Looks like everyone had a great time. I was suffering on a airplane enroute to Catania Italy.

See everyone at CSM!

Kingsley X-1
04-12-2010, 12:42 AM
wake board...what is that?:D:D

Come on April 28th

jdl xstar
04-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Now what kind of party was this anyways?!?! Something don't look right here...

CantRepeat
04-12-2010, 11:25 AM
me gettin ready for some of day surf action...then eating wake

What board are you guys using, size and model?

04-12-2010, 11:41 AM
What board are you guys using, size and model?

The BIG KAHUNA from the Big island of Owahu

[email protected]

PS the size of a single garage door

CantRepeat
04-12-2010, 11:45 AM
The BIG KAHUNA from the Big island of Owahu

[email protected]

PS the size of a single garage door

So, Jim, is it an actual surf board or just a wake board made in Hawaii? It is Oahu and the Big Island is just that, two different islands.

edit

Thanks Jim what a great help that was.

So it's a CWB.

/edit

04-12-2010, 02:29 PM
So, Jim, is it an actual surf board or just a wake board made in Hawaii? It is Oahu and the Big Island is just that, two different islands.

edit

Thanks Jim what a great help that was.

So it's a CWB.

/edit

Take a JOKE My goodness! Glad I did not read this before you edited it WOW

CantRepeat
04-12-2010, 02:53 PM
Take a JOKE My goodness! Glad I did not read this before you edited it WOW

Don't quit your day job. :D

Kingsley X-1
04-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Knox's CWB razor. i dont know the size but all of that info is on the CWB site

SkiDog
04-12-2010, 03:38 PM

He was actually eating one of those Cuban sammiches. Does look a little funny though, don't it?!:D

SkiDog
04-12-2010, 03:39 PM
My buyer is less than an hour away from being here to pick up my boat!:(:(:(

DooSPX
04-12-2010, 03:41 PM
My buyer is less than an hour away from being here to pick up my boat!:(:(:(

then you can buy me a 2010 TT. Thanks Eddie, your best!!! :D

CantRepeat
04-12-2010, 03:49 PM
Knox's CWB razor. i dont know the size but all of that info is on the CWB site

Thanks for the info!

trickskier
04-12-2010, 10:04 PM
I just love that Cutty accent!:D

How would you know??? You were already passed out!!! 8p

SkiDog
04-12-2010, 10:07 PM
How would you know??? You were already passed out!!!
8p

You had the Cutty accent BEFORE dinner was served Thursday night!:D8p

trickskier
04-12-2010, 10:11 PM

There was a glare on my computer screen from Skidog's bald spot!!! :D

trickskier
04-12-2010, 10:12 PM

9:30pm --- You were already passed out! 8p

trickskier
04-12-2010, 10:14 PM

I do believe I was the one who cooked the steaks Thursday Night --- Without Garlic Salt --- ;)