PDA

View Full Version : Richmond VA

u29460
06-16-2005, 03:07 PM
Looking to step into the senior comp arena. Is there anyone in my area who is engaged. (in armature/comp skiing not to be married) :)

Give a pull, I spend almost every weekend in the northern neck, on lake Anna or the James if you need a pull.

:dance:

BriEOD
06-16-2005, 03:13 PM
I get up there to the James a few times a summer. My buddy is a member at the Virgina Power Boat Association (Boat Club) over near Watkins Landing. The James is a great place to ski.

u29460
06-16-2005, 03:27 PM
I have not seen any courses on the James, I guess its tough to have one on a river. I will look up the VPBA on the net.

BriEOD
06-16-2005, 03:41 PM
There used to be one out on the James. I think a lot of the fisherman popped the buoys so they took it out. I'm not sure if the VPBA is on the net or not. But, there are a ton of ski boats in the club.

CTPJ
06-16-2005, 07:48 PM
We ski and board on Lake Chesdin a couple of times a week. The water is nice on weekdays but it is pretty crowded on weekends (There are no courses on the lake though). We are out there quite a bit. If anyone is interested in a pull let me know. Weekday evening are the best and provide a lot of glass.

Todd