PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with a Toyota, please take the car to the dealer

DooSPX
02-04-2010, 09:51 AM
Toyota has now announced publicly telling owners to stop driving their cars/trucks. Also announced that the Prius is having brake issues.

I sure hope Toyota can get this fixed soon.... The lives of millions are at risk as well has the companies name in the US.
Please be safe anyone driving a 07 or newer Toyota.

H20skeefreek
02-04-2010, 10:03 AM
I'd have the car towed. And send the dealer the bill.

I'm ok with their name being at risk. Maybe someone will actually buy a car from the big 3.

thatsmrmastercraft
02-04-2010, 10:05 AM
This is going to cost Toyota big time. Not in just dollars, but in loss of faith in a huge following. Especially now that most people are seeing through the B.S. recall about the floor mats.

DooSPX
02-04-2010, 10:18 AM
I am would love to see the Big 3 do well too.... but Toyota has staked a name here and have employed a lot of people at the US plants.

sand2snow22
02-04-2010, 10:23 AM

I'm ok with their name being at risk. Maybe someone will actually buy a car from the big 3.

Ummm, toyota was #1, now I think they're #2. That would make them part of the big 3.

D3skier
02-04-2010, 10:56 AM
we own a 07 4-Runner and thank goodness it's not part of the recall. I was looking at getting a Tundra but decided for a F-150 to support our country

Sodar
02-04-2010, 11:01 AM
Toyota has now announced publicly telling owners to stop driving their cars/trucks. Also announced that the Prius is having brake issues.

I sure hope Toyota can get this fixed soon.... The lives of millions are at risk as well has the companies name in the US.
Please be safe anyone driving a 07 or newer Toyota.

False information. Check your sources before you get on the soap box.

We appreciate Secretary LaHood’s clarification of his remarks today about Toyota’s recall for sticking accelerator pedals. We want to make sure our customers understand that this situation is rare and generally does not occur suddenly. In the rare instances where it does occur, the vehicle can be controlled with firm and steady application of the brakes.

Our message to Toyota owners is this – if you experience any issues with your accelerator pedal, please contact your dealer without delay. If you are not experiencing any issues with your pedal, we are confident that your vehicle is safe to drive.

Nothing is more important to Toyota than the safety and reliability of the vehicles our customers drive. Our entire organization of 172,000 North American employees and dealership personnel is working around the clock to fix the accelerator pedals for our customers.

Toyota Motor Sales USA, Inc.

Corporate Communications Contacts:
310 468 5297
310 468 7359

Sodar
02-04-2010, 11:05 AM

I am more than pleased with the fact that I did not go the route of Government Motors, again.

This type of blind allegiance is allowing GM & Chrysler to attempt to steal more and more and more taxpayer money, as well as support the extortion of the UAW.

H20skeefreek
02-04-2010, 11:11 AM
Ummm, toyota was #1, now I think they're #2. That would make them part of the big 3.
blah blah blah blah blah

H20skeefreek
02-04-2010, 11:14 AM
I am more than pleased with the fact that I did not go the route of Government Motors, again.

This type of blind allegiance is allowing GM & Chrysler to attempt to steal more and more and more taxpayer money, as well as support the extortion of the UAW.
This country is in shambles right now, largely because of the failing of the big 3 (and when I say big 3, you know who I'm talking about, not talking about sales numbers.) I think it's largely the fault of the UAW, making the BIG 3 uncompetitive in the US due to ludicrous wages, but the bottom line is that if business doesn't pick up for them, things aren't going to get much better very quickly.

DooSPX
02-04-2010, 11:16 AM
sorry Sodar... i was going by what i heard on Fox News about 45 minutes before I posted that.

Sodar
02-04-2010, 11:23 AM
This country is in shambles right now, largely because of the failing of the big 3 (and when I say big 3, you know who I'm talking about, not talking about sales numbers.) I think it's largely the fault of the UAW, making the BIG 3 uncompetitive in the US due to ludicrous wages, but the bottom line is that if business doesn't pick up for them, things aren't going to get much better very quickly.

The BIG 3 are faltering due to years and years of being a poorly ran business who produced less than quality cars. The economy will come back and hopefully the BIG 3 can also, after a reorganization and restructuring... not after my tax dollars are being infused into a company that has no future of ever standing on its own with its current business structure.

In the meantime, I will enjoy driving my 'Yota, which was built in Texas, and enjoy even more kissing my GM goodbye. In the future, when the BIG 3 return with a viable business model and a quality product, I will consider a return, but I will not blindly support a company because of the repercussions that MIGHT exist.

shepherd
02-04-2010, 11:27 AM
sorry Sodar... i was going by what i heard on Fox News about 45 minutes before I posted that.

Fox News doesn't care about facts. They just tell their viewers what they want them to hear.

sand2snow22
02-04-2010, 11:28 AM
blah blah blah blah blah

They might not be in the top 3 after this? Maybe our government will bail them out, too? ;)

sand2snow22
02-04-2010, 11:29 AM
Fox News doesn't care about facts. They just tell their viewers what they want them to hear.

You mean Shaq isn't the best basketball player to ever play the game?

shepherd
02-04-2010, 11:50 AM
You mean Shaq isn't the best basketball player to ever play the game?

I don't know... Is that what you want to hear? ;)

thatsmrmastercraft
02-04-2010, 12:07 PM
False information. Check your sources before you get on the soap box.

We appreciate Secretary LaHood’s clarification of his remarks today about Toyota’s recall for sticking accelerator pedals. We want to make sure our customers understand that this situation is rare and generally does not occur suddenly. In the rare instances where it does occur, the vehicle can be controlled with firm and steady application of the brakes.

I would be a little careful placing any faith in anything Lahood has to say after all his back-pedalling for first saying don't drive your Toyota.............err its okay to drive your Toyota.............err what I really mean to say is.................

ttu
02-04-2010, 12:09 PM
as with sodar, i am still driving mine. i know they will resolve the issue.

with that said, am i happy with them ignoring the issue, no. but how many different of the big 3 automakers avoided major issues with their vehicles and finally it took some lawsuits for them to accept.

thatsmrmastercraft
02-04-2010, 12:25 PM
as with sodar, i am still driving mine. i know they will resolve the issue.

with that said, am i happy with them ignoring the issue, no. but how many different of the big 3 automakers avoided major issues with their vehicles and finally it took some lawsuits for them to accept.

You are absolutely right about all the ignored recalls from the automakers. I am a big Ford guy and Ford should have been made to stand good for the ignition module problem they had in the mid 90's. They had a bunch of bad ignition modules with inadequate insulation that were mounted to the side of the distributor. They would overheat and fail.

The list goes on and on with all the auto manufacturers. This is going hard on Toyota because there isn't a big enough political scandal in the news to occupy all the talking heads. Don't worry Toyota, some politician will put his foot, or some other body part in the wrong place soon enough, and the spotlight will shift.

bcampbe7
02-04-2010, 01:39 PM
The BIG 3 are faltering due to years and years of being a poorly ran business who produced less than quality cars. The economy will come back and hopefully the BIG 3 can also, after a reorganization and restructuring... not after my tax dollars are being infused into a company that has no future of ever standing on its own with its current business structure.

In the meantime, I will enjoy driving my 'Yota, which was built in Texas, and enjoy even more kissing my GM goodbye. In the future, when the BIG 3 return with a viable business model and a quality product, I will consider a return, but I will not blindly support a company because of the repercussions that MIGHT exist.

Good post, Cameron!

DooSPX
02-04-2010, 02:40 PM
Okay, damn people... I did not mean to offend anyone. Yota fans or not. We have a 89 4-Runner which is the best car we own.
I was just stating what I have heard LaHood say...
If you remember a week before this Recall and production line haults, LaHood said drive it till it happens, then a week later he said take to the dealer, then said dont drive it.... so on... all i was trying to say to you guys in the beginning is please be careful... but it got stretched a bit....

CruisinGA
02-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Sodar hit the nail on the head.

We are Toyota nuts, 5 vehicles in the family, from a '74 FJ40 to a '05 4runner. All of which have been much better vehicles than the models from the big three they replaced.

If anything, Toyota (as well as the other foreign names that build cars in the US) do us all a favor by showing how counterproductive and harmful unions are to the US economy.

Ever wonder why most Honda's, Kia's, Toyota's BMW's etc are built here and almost 100% of Ford products are build in Mexico?

Unions.

All that said- Toyota has effed up big time. A good thing for those of use that can see through the BS and take advantage of low prices on models/years that were not affected.

DooSPX
02-04-2010, 02:47 PM
Okay, lets close this topic now. it is getting a little out of control....
it has turned into bashing the automakers, which the thread was not intended to be.
I hope toyota can pull from this as they are helping our economy and I worry about the lives at risk...

all done.. please close

TMCNo1
02-04-2010, 02:52 PM
In the mean time, I'm having the brakes and steering checked on all my American built vehicles, so I'll be prepared to miss all these flying Tiyoda's!:rolleyes::D

Now I think I know why Kyle Busch has had problems,

CruisinGA
02-04-2010, 02:53 PM
I don't think you're offending anyone. At least not me.

It's just a hot button topic...

Sodar
02-04-2010, 02:55 PM
I don't think you're offending anyone. At least not me.

It's just a hot button topic...

Absolutely. If needed, another thread can be created, but I don't think the thread needs to be closed.

Perhaps the mods have other ideas, though. Ya know, those hot buttons mods... they are loose cannons. :rolleyes:

ttu
02-04-2010, 03:03 PM
In the mean time, I'm having the brakes and steering checked on all my American built vehicles, so I'll be prepared to miss all these flying Tiyoda's!:rolleyes::D

Now I think I know why Kyle Busch has had problems,

harold, only you could have come up with that one.:uglyhamme

MIMC
02-04-2010, 04:09 PM
I'm getting my 2 cents in while this thread is still open.:)

All the auto companies have issues from time to time. It is nice to see Toyota get knocked off the pedestal of "we can do no wrong"! Toyota also got a bailout from our Government - it was called "cash for clunkers"! :) Yes, many foreign cars are built in the US and employ many Americans, but very little of the profits from those products stay in our country.

Look, cars are mechanical items and things will break. The American Big 3 have made incredible improvements in all of their products and the quality gap no longer exists. The only thing that exists is perceived quality!

Toyota just came out with there new slogan......
Toyota...moving forward>..."whether you like it or not"
Sorry - I had to get that out there! :D

MIMC

thatsmrmastercraft
02-04-2010, 04:29 PM
I'm getting my 2 cents in while this thread is still open.

All the auto companies have issues from time to time. It is nice to see Toyota get knocked off the pedestal of "we can do no wrong"! Toyota also got a bailout from our Government - it was called "cash for clunkers"! Yes, many foreign cars are built in the US and employ many Americans, but very little of the profits from those products stay in our country.

Look, cars are mechanical items and things will break. The American Big 3 have made incredible improvements in all of their products and the quality gap no longer exists. The only thing that exists is perceived quality!

MIMC

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

ski_king
02-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Whatever happened to Toyota Ski Boats anyway?

oh yea, here is what happened: [url]http://www.epicmarine.com/history.html

thatsmrmastercraft
02-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Whatever happened to Toyota Ski Boats anyway?
oh yea, here is what happened: http://www.epicmarine.com/history.html

http://www.epicmarine.com/history.html

Guess I wasn't fast enough.

bcampbe7
02-04-2010, 05:01 PM
I'm getting my 2 cents in while this thread is still open.:)

All the auto companies have issues from time to time. It is nice to see Toyota get knocked off the pedestal of "we can do no wrong"! Toyota also got a bailout from our Government - it was called "cash for clunkers"! :) Yes, many foreign cars are built in the US and employ many Americans, but very little of the profits from those products stay in our country.

MIMC

I would like to see some real numbers on this... Anyone have the number of US persons employed by each manufacturer? Do the big 3 really employ more Americans than the other manufacturers.

"The big 3" may be headquartered in the US, but some of the manufacturing is not done in the US. Vice versa, Toyota, Kia, BMW, etc are headquartered outside of the US, but it seems the vehicles sold in the US are manufactured in the US. Money may be coming into their respective headquarters, but a certain percentage is heading right back out to run those plants and employ folks in other countries.

By the same argument, if one were to buy an Aston Martin, they would be supporting Ford but not US manufacturing.

I just don't see supporting the big 3 (because the money ultimately comes back to the US) as a valid arguement. At least when talking about the automotive industry. Show me some numbers to go along with that statement.

east tx skier
02-04-2010, 05:37 PM
My tow vehicle is a Ford. I just came here to say that let's not forget about the spontaneous combustion from the cruise control that was the subject to the massive recall of a couple of years ago. When sales surge ahead, sometimes, so do some of your cars.

Sorry, I couldn't resist the last part. Credit to Jon Stewart.

we have a Toyota old enough not to be subject to recall ... yet.

trickskier
02-04-2010, 05:48 PM
Toyota fixes brake problem on Prius.................:rolleyes:

Jorski
02-04-2010, 06:53 PM
With so many parts built by so many different suppliers combined with the the increased complexity of cars today, these kinds of problems are bound to occur for every car maker from time to time.

Strangely, I have had 3 4Runners that never had a problem or a recall; and, now that I have a Tahoe, it has had two. One for the all important heated windshield washer feature that apparently catches fire :confused:

TX.X-30 fan
02-04-2010, 06:59 PM

You are insane.............................. So you get all your news from Brian Williams???

:D:D

92 190 PS
02-05-2010, 06:58 AM
http://forums.motortrend.com/70/7115804/the-general-forum/listen-up-domesticans-where-do-toyotas-profits-go/index.html

Economics 101: for Domestic Fanboys who hate and bash on Toyota. Read and Heed. http://forums.motortrend.com/_siteconfigs/_global/images/community/bbcode/grin.gif

Midway through the last century an educator and communications theorist named Herbert Marshall McLuhan helped to popularize the concept of "the global village." He was talking about the ways in which communications technologies have blurred borders and shortened distances between places and peoples, in effect making planet Earth seem smaller than it actually is.

He probably couldn’t have guessed the extent to which global communications would lead to global banking and global manufacturing, and even global service. Calls to your bank or cable company, for instance, just might be answered by someone in another country and time zone.

Dealing with companies that are headquartered offshore can seem equally confusing.

Toyota, for instance, is known as a Japanese company. Or is that definition a bit too simplistic? The question is appropriate because Toyota has financial, sales, production and headquarters facilities almost everywhere it does business.

"So what," you say, "Toyota’s profits get sent back to the home office in Japan.

Well, that’s partly correct. But here’s a quick look at some interesting facts.

Consider that Toyota’s direct investment in the U.S. so far totals $17.08 billion. Right now, as this is written, 36,632 people are directly employed by Toyota, and nearly 400,000 other people are employed in what are called "spin-off jobs" – jobs that were created as a result of spending generated by Toyota’s direct employees, dealers and suppliers.

We have pretty much been in a constant expansion mode in the U.S. for more than 20 years, with plants in California, Kentucky, Alabama, Tennessee, Texas, Mississippi, West Virginia and Indiana, an elaborate proving ground in Arizona and a new technical center in Michigan.

Our Canada and Mexico operations have significant impact in the U.S. since they get many parts from U.S. suppliers. And we are always retooling our own plants for model changes.

Here’s my point: Our U.S. spending never stops.

For 2007, the last year for which numbers currently are available, we assembled 1.3 million vehicles in North America. And I’m not talking about production lines that assemble parts made offshore. Current domestic content for vehicles built in the U.S. and Canada averages about 68% and in some vehicles – our Sienna, for instance - it’s as high as 85%.

So money is spent here for parts and components that are bought from domestic suppliers. Those parts and components are used here to build vehicles that are sold here, and the people that build them are paid wages that they spend here and bank here.

And what of the profit that goes to Japan? Some of it goes to shareholders as dividends. A lot of it is plowed back into the business to build plants and equipment, and to conduct the research and development that is so essential as we develop products like plug-in hybrids and hydrogen fuel-cell vehicles. Eventually these advanced technologies and products will come back to the U.S. in the form of new, improved vehicles.

Bottom line? Toyota continues to plow a significant chunk of the money it makes here back into the U.S. economy. And when our employees here spend what they earn, they spend it in their local economies. That’s good for us all. I just thought that you should know that.

Read more: http://forums.motortrend.com/70/7115804/the-general-forum/listen-up-domesticans-where-do-toyotas-profits-go/index.html#ixzz0ef62jvdk

92 190 PS
02-05-2010, 07:05 AM
http://www.cars.com/go/advice/Story.jsp?section=top&subject=ami&story=amMade0709

Which U.S.-Built Cars Have the Highest Domestic-Parts Content?

The American-Made Index rates cars built and bought in the U.S. Among our considerations are sales for each car, as they correlate to the number of U.S. autoworkers employed to build any given model and to build the parts that go into those same cars. If you're looking only at domestic-parts content ratings, build location and future status — i.e., cars that aren't facing imminent cancellation — here's what NHTSA lists as the top U.S.-built 2009 models:
Make/ModelDomestic-parts contentAssembly location
Ford Taurus (http://research.cars.com/go/crp/summary.jsp?acode=&makeid=14&modelid=185&year=2009)90 percent Chicago
Lincoln MKS (http://research.cars.com/go/crp/summary.jsp?acode=&makeid=28&modelid=9192&year=2009)85 percentChicago
Toyota Sienna (http://research.cars.com/go/crp/summary.jsp?acode=&makeid=47&modelid=436&year=2009)85 percentPrinceton, Ind.
GMC Savana 1500 (http://research.cars.com/go/crp/summary.jsp?acode=&makeid=15&modelid=201&year=2009)82 percentWentzville, Mo.
Chevrolet Express 1500 (http://research.cars.com/go/crp/summary.jsp?acode=&makeid=9&modelid=3399&year=2009)82 percentWentzville, Mo.
Buick Lucerne (http://research.cars.com/go/crp/summary.jsp?acode=&makeid=7&modelid=7812&year=2009)81 percentDetroit
Chevrolet Malibu (http://research.cars.com/go/crp/summary.jsp?acode=&makeid=9&modelid=92&year=2009)80 percentKansas City, Kan.
Honda Odyssey (http://research.cars.com/go/crp/summary.jsp?acode=&makeid=18&modelid=215&year=2009)80 percentLincoln, Ala.
Toyota Avalon (http://research.cars.com/go/crp/summary.jsp?acode=&makeid=47&modelid=423&year=2009)80 percentGeorgetown, Ky.
Toyota Tundra (http://research.cars.com/go/crp/summary.jsp?acode=&makeid=47&modelid=3238&year=2009)80 percentSan Antonio
Toyota Venza (http://research.cars.com/go/crp/summary.jsp?acode=&makeid=47&modelid=9273&year=2009)80 percentGeorgetown, Ky.Source: NHTSA, automaker data

bigmac
02-05-2010, 07:10 AM
..... One for the all important heated windshield washer feature that apparently catches fire :confused:

Oooh...that reminds me...I need to get that done...

Actually, I'm hoping that fixing that heated windshield washer thing will also fix the spontaneous battery drain that has been such a mystery to my dealer.

Nothing wrong with Toyota. I don't drive one because the dealer here in Brainerd was pretty bad, and they sold it to a guy that made Bernie Madhoff look like a saint. Anyway, I reject the concept of buying from the big three to support America. I might feel different if I thought the big three was doing something to support me. Otherwise, I'll drive what I want based on the vehicle and the deal. Probably be some good deals on Toyotas coming up over the next couple of years.

Audi came back well from their "ghost in the machine" sudden-unintended-accleration problem years ago. Toyota will do fine.

92 190 PS
02-05-2010, 07:14 AM
Hope anyone who bashes Toyota, Honda and such don't own any of these investments in your portfolio....

Bottom line is these companies are well vested in the US and I for one will always do my research and spend my hard earned money on the best damn vehicle on the market regardless of the name plate.

Hence my MC......:D

Toyota's Major Investment Holders.....
TOP INSTITUTIONAL HOLDERSHolderShares% OutValue*Reported
FMR LLC8,103,629.52$636,702,13030-Sep-09AXA1,590,042.10$124,929,59930-Sep-09
DELAWARE MANAGEMENT BUSINESS TRUST1,537,936.10$120,835,63130-Sep-09
NEUBERGER BERMAN GROUP, LLC1,420,668.09$111,621,88430-Sep-09
FRANKLIN RESOURCES, INC898,349.06$70,583,28030-Sep-09T
HORNBURG INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC.659,599.04$51,824,69330-Sep-09
BRANDES INVESTMENT PARTNERS L.P.659,440.04$51,812,20030-Sep-09
INSTITUTIONAL CAPITAL CORPORATION656,550.04$51,585,13330-Sep-09MC
LEAN BUDDEN LTD609,535.04$47,891,16430-Sep-09
RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES, LLC554,400.04$43,559,20830-Sep-09
TOP MUTUAL FUND HOLDERSHolderShares% OutValue*Reported
FIDELITY DIVERSIFIED INTERNATIONAL FUND5,970,100.38$468,891,65430-Nov-09F
IDELITY OVERSEAS FUND (US)1,621,398.10$127,344,59830-Nov-09
FRANKLIN TEMPLETON VIP TR-FOREIGN SECURITIES FUND380,380.02$29,886,45630-Sep-09
Mainstay ICAP International Fund284,150.02$21,461,84930-Jun-09
Alliance Bernstein Global Thematic Growth Fund237,200.02$19,967,49631-Jul-09
NEUBERGER & BERMAN SOCIALLY RESPONSIVE FUND230,425.01$18,097,57930-Nov-09
NEUBERGER & BERMAN GUARDIAN FUND225,860.01$17,739,04430-Nov-09
FIDELITY GROWTH & INCOME PORTFOLIO165,000.01$12,959,10030-Nov-09
VANGUARD U.S. GROWTH FUND134,500.01$11,458,05531-Aug-09
Alliance Bernstein Pooling Portfolios-U.S. Value Port134,100.01$11,423,97931-Aug-09

east tx skier
02-05-2010, 12:12 PM
You are insane.............................. So you get all your news from Brian Williams???

:D:D

I love the classics. Stu, this is the same as the good old "Helen Thomas's grotesque appearance makes Ann Coulter hot" rebuttal.

The truth. They're both too ugly. Who would you rather does not apply.

So, to recap with the shorthand to be used going forward.

1. Shepherd made the equivalent of the "Ann Coulter is a man" statement (we all pretty much understand its likelihood, but nobody wants to waste his time to volunteer to try to prove it Crocodile Dundee Style.

2. Your statement is hereinafter called the "Helen Thomas Rebuttal."

3. My reply is hereinafter called "They're both beyond ugly, where's the Jergen's Reply"

Carry on. :)

justinglow
02-05-2010, 12:24 PM
I love the classics. Stu, this is the same as the good old "Helen Thomas's grotesque appearance makes Ann Coulter hot" rebuttal.

The truth. They're both too ugly. Who would you rather does not apply.

TGIF!

Ann Coulter is kind of hot....just saying:D

captain planet
02-05-2010, 12:26 PM
Oh yea!....well Toyota and the Big 2 (I'll eliminate Chrysler, because really what are they making that ANYBODY wants?:confused:) can have all the problems they want. Unless ANY of them can come up with a 50 mpg vehicle by the time I get ready to replace my Focus, I'll be sitting and smiling in my VW TDI Jetta.

They ALL have problems it doesn't matter who they are.....except Subaru. You don't hear about too many big problems with them, granted they aren't making the number of cars Toyota and Ford are.

captain planet
02-05-2010, 12:27 PM
Ann Coulter is kind of hot....just saying:D

....yea, hot if you like a HUGE adams apple on a chick!

east tx skier
02-05-2010, 12:29 PM
....yea, hot if you like a HUGE adams apple on a chick!

This is usually the part where somebody posts pictures of a variety of women varying in their relative unattractiveness with their political affiliations as either republicans or democrats listed. Again, none of them is particular attractive. If you think they are, perhaps an eye chart is in your future.

"Wow, she's really hot! I wonder what her political affiliation is?"

This thought has NEVER entered my mind.

/Okay, somebody post the picture. :rolleyes:

bigmac
02-05-2010, 02:43 PM
/Okay, somebody post the picture. :rolleyes:

uhhhh.........

Sodar
02-05-2010, 02:53 PM
Her body is pretty hot.. face, not so much. Tthat is what pillows are for, right?

http://bastardlogic.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/ann_coulter_2007_cut_image.jpg

ski_king
02-05-2010, 03:37 PM
...... Unless ANY of them can come up with a 50 mpg vehicle by the time I get ready to replace my Focus, I'll be sitting and smiling in my VW TDI Jetta. .......

To further hijack this hijacked thread. Has anybody seen or heard about the VW Polo they are selling in Europe. 60+ MPG with a gasoline engine and 75+MPG with a diesel.

I think they would sell very well here if they were offered.

Also, Suburu has a diesel Outback selling in Europe that is getting near 40 mpg. I hear it may be sold here soon.

justinglow
02-05-2010, 03:53 PM
Her body is pretty hot.. face, not so much. Tthat is what pillows are for, right?

http://bastardlogic.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/ann_coulter_2007_cut_image.jpg

Cam they say beauty is a light switch away...

bbymgr
02-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Cam they say beauty is a light switch away...

...............................or a 12 pack. You never know.............that adams apple might feel good.;)

east tx skier
02-05-2010, 10:07 PM
uhhhh.........

No ...

1. Not that picture.

and

2. To make boat site appropriate ... tranny cooler.

/looks like

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_T0yBN1LAMoc/RvxZbM4TFMI/AAAAAAAAC4A/BqufGzbp0XI/s400/Marilyn+Manson+(a+preto+e+branco).jpg

TX.X-30 fan
02-06-2010, 12:01 AM
I prefer post-op trannies

cbryan70
02-06-2010, 12:02 AM
I bet you do.....

TX.X-30 fan
02-06-2010, 12:04 AM
I bet you do.....

Don't need to justify near as much.

cbryan70
02-06-2010, 12:08 AM
god you have almost tripled me in post and have not been here as long...please explain

thatsmrmastercraft
02-06-2010, 12:10 AM
They do everything big in Texas.

cbryan70
02-06-2010, 12:13 AM
They do everything big in Texas.

apparently they dont work :D;)8p :mikey: hey stu.....go.....yourself

bigmac
02-06-2010, 08:29 AM
No ...

1. Not that picture.

I know, I know.

http://boortz.com/images/funny/republican_women.jpg http://boortz.com/images/funny/democrat_women.jpg

TMCNo1
02-06-2010, 08:37 AM
I know, I know.

http://boortz.com/images/funny/republican_women.jpg http://boortz.com/images/funny/democrat_women.jpg

Oh, now I see the difference, Republicans have more blondes!
I don't know if that's a good thing or not, but I'll take my chances.

thatsmrmastercraft
02-06-2010, 09:24 AM
That is an especially good photograph of Hillary.