PDA

View Full Version : Cocoa Beach Florida

WTRSK1R
02-02-2010, 08:36 PM
Planning on going down to Florida for spring break in early April with the Family, a friend, and his family. Wondering if there is anyone in the area who might be interested in hooking up and willing to show some Florida hospitality by giving me and my friend a pull. I have been looking a bit a the ski schools in the area but have not decided yet if I am committed enough to pay for instruction after being off the water for the winter. The last time I did that, I could hardly walk for the rest of my vacation. We would definately contribute to the gas fund, but I am just thinking a lower energy work out might make the rest of the trip better.
My friend and I both foot and slalom.

Let me know,

Steve

pkreusch
02-02-2010, 11:57 PM
Yeah man, I live in Sanford, just north of Orlando. About 1-1/2 hours west of Cocoa. Send me a private message if you're interested. April is pretty full up for me on the weekends but if you're on spring break, we might be able to get you on the lake during the week.

WTRSK1R
02-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Cool. I will talk to my friend and shoot you a PM at a later date. Thanks for the offer.

Steve