PDA

View Full Version : St. Louis Boat Show

Willski
02-02-2010, 12:33 AM
Anyone going? How about past years? Many mastercrafts there? I like to check out the pleasure boats too, not that I would buy one, but I do like to look.

Big Dogg
02-03-2010, 12:03 AM
Anyone going? How about past years? Many mastercrafts there? I like to check out the pleasure boats too, not that I would buy one, but I do like to look.

I will be there for sure, havent missed one in 10 years. Probably going Friday night or Saturday. Friday is the best if you want to beat the crowds. From some insider knowledge, the show will be significantly smaller this year, down to about half the size it was from 2 years ago. Driport marine will be the only dealer with MCs at the show, I believe last year they had 3-5 MCs usually all X-series, maybe one 197 prostar. Typically Driport puts on quite a display with the boats and proshop accessories. You will probably find plenty of I/Os there as well as to meet the pleasure boaters needs. Typically any manufacture there w a V-Drive will be set up for Wake. Typically all the inboard boat makers are there that are more Midwest/east coast in origin.