PDA

View Full Version : Ronix Boots

captain planet
01-30-2010, 02:20 PM
I got a smokin' deal on a Ronix wakeboard and boots for my wife. She has a 7.5 foot and the boots on the board are 8. She says the boots are small after trying them on in the house, but after reading the tags on the boots it says you can heat them up and they will form to your feet. The next available boot size up are 10's....but I think these will be too big. Will it make much difference once the boots get in the water? Will they fit better?

RJY
01-31-2010, 04:32 PM
I got a smokin' deal on a Ronix wakeboard and boots for my wife. She has a 7.5 foot and the boots on the board are 8. She says the boots are small after trying them on in the house, but after reading the tags on the boots it says you can heat them up and they will form to your feet. The next available boot size up are 10's....but I think these will be too big. Will it make much difference once the boots get in the water? Will they fit better?
They will loosen up quite a bit, the foam will compact. I think i going to go down a size in Ronix boots, I have been coming out of them on hard falls.